Thread: Time to say goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cool Time to say goodbye

Was a long jorney until get 100k trophy. Im sad in this momment because a game that I normally like a lot, but now, this is what I see, the game is with promotions every week, they changed so much the game in general and now make me lost the interest. If you see the rank, 80% of top100 are retired, playing another games or simply stop to play. I dont know where we lost our game. Looks like they stop in the time, in the time others games have something more.
    I appreciate the hard work of developers, did a fantastic job, but lacked attention and where really important, the gameplay, in the fun of players, in the community. Just you look at the public chat, this emptiness, almost no people talk and you are going through other alliances, also this huge silence. Unfortunately I see dark times. But I wish all the other players good luck to all and have fun, and the goal of every game.
    I see you guys in the future. Big hug and merry christmas / new year to all the community.
    Higor
    Top BR Gamer
    TOP World Player
    Master of TROPA DE ELITE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Higor For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Happy holidays Higor take care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Higor- 1st congrats for hitting 100k. Second it was an honor knowing you. I wish you the best. As a semi-retired player myself now I understand exactly where you are coming from. The only reason I am here anymore is for the friends I have met in the game. Now I just like having fun and enjoy causing trouble. Who knows maybe we see each other again sometime. Hope you have a blessed holiday. Take care.

Sincerely
    Rodney
    Reign of Terror & Partner with "M*A*SS*ACRE!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Have a good one higor..congrats again on hitting 100k trophies. I think players lost interest when tournaments events came ..because everyone cheats just to win..
    And thats all players do now. Jump from alliance to alliance. Thats just stupid if u ask me. If ur gonna win ..win with hard work and stick together which is what i stand for. U will never see me jumping around. Game is good if u play it like ur supossed to. Anyways have a good one and wish u the best.

Geminiii
    Using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to geminiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Couldn't agree more Geminiii
    Rodney
    Reign of Terror & Partner with "M*A*SS*ACRE!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by h20dawg View Post
    Couldn't agree more Geminiii
    Yeah i mean what if i bring my players over to reign of terror ?? We could easily take first place. but guess what ?? Reign of terror n G-Spot dont play like that . Its just Not fun having things handed to you easy. Idk thats just me...sorry if someone is offended by it. But its the truth.

Geminiii
    Using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to geminiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geminiii View Post
    Yeah i mean what if i bring my players over to reign of terror ?? We could easily take first place. but guess what ?? Reign of terror n G-Spot dont play like that . Its just Not fun having things handed to you easy. Idk thats just me...sorry if someone is offended by it. But its the truth.

Geminiii
    Anyone in the game that has at least 1 trophy worked for it, so I don't see how it's easy. It is definitely not easy to get as many trophies Higor did, especially before the recent trophy payout update.
    But whatever I see your point. I used to be like that too, back when Titans Home was made for every event because that was unfair; making an alliance to beat the #1 alliance that will last for ~2 days. If you're already #1, I see nothing wrong with it. But, there's no point in going against the flow of the river, so I just forgot about it and not let it annoy me.

@Higor: sad to see you leaving, but I knew it was coming since it was your plan to retire once you reach 100k anyways. I understood why you came to our alliance, though. Been nice talking to you for the few times I did. Good luck in the present & future in whatever you do. Keep buying dem shields

P.S: Hooi will pass you soon enough.

~Cursedwrath
    Last edited by Drearivev; 12-05-2014 at 05:06 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drearivev For This Useful Post: