Thread: More create game options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default More create game options

How about adding checkboxes to set some pre requisites when creating games?

With BS and its dailies we get people leaving right in the middle of the map.
    Tagging a game instance, like it was suggested before, could help there, along with checkboxes especially if it activated/desactivated portals accordingly.

Oh wait what about xp and gold farming checkboxes too?
    STS seems to actually want us to visit some specific places to do so but wouldn't it be somehow a way to add some diversity to have some maps presets?

• Nightmare : harder, teamwork isn't optional there
    • Xp: can't use xp pots but mobs number is multiplied and their position is randomized... Oh and required min/max levels is mandatory
    • Gold farming: one inconvenience ie: no xp gained but you get your hard work rewarded.
    • Solo/duo maps : etc...

No I'm not bored already by the last update. Just thought it could bring some easy diversity if it's not too much work, and in the process make it easier for people with common goals to find groups.

Unlikely I know but ... what do you think ?
    Last edited by recklessfa; 02-12-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thats pretty interesting. I like the idea of something like "nigtmare". Reminds me of Diablo where you go through the campaign again on harder modes. But there should be some nice rewards for people who do it, and minimum lvls required.

Gold farming i'd like of course, but a mode like that would have to only work in maps around your lvl, or make the lower lvl ones harder. Becasue we all do gold farming on easy low levels maps where we don't get xp anyway.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I like, but do we really have enough players to make this much customization? Games with millions of users and advanced hosting customization usually go empty.