I have been thinking of a few ideas that could help diverse our classes a bit more.

One of them been an elite skill level for example the last skill point to spend would give you an extra boost the other levels wouldn't have. Like reduced cooldown, twice the damage or an extra proc. This could help between choosing skills drastically.

Another idea is to have passive skills since our screen (for phone users mostly) having more skills would mean less and less screen to see. Passive skills could provide something new and interesting to the table and make more diverse classes. Some could be more HP or mana, more armor, damage, a flurry type of proc that makes your attacks faster for a set period of time and has a % to be activated among other passive skills.

I know a lot of players would want more skills but for phone users I don't think thats viable unless developers tweak the UI more. one could be to reduce the size of the attack icon and maybe add a retarget icon on the side or an option to use the attack as a retarget so we can switch between targets. Could go on like this tap attack, second tap stop attack and third tap switches target.

Reducing the size of the attack icon could give another skill slot on the UI and rearranging the pots a bit.

These are my two cents what you guys think?