Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im confused what can this mean a joke or what...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default im confused what can this mean a joke or what...

so im standing in kraag and suddenly i see text says i got gifted an fossil a person with the name onasegeraf gift me an fossil first i didnt belive it so i checked my inv and there it is an fossil... i try pm this person couse i knew he must have given by mistake but it said character not found... after few mins i made an new account to look up this name and it was availble to use... so what can this mean he wanted quit game and gift me this or is it a joke?
    couse it made no sence

if anyone is missing this fossil pm me detailed with possition, the time with exact minute and if i see ur the real owner i will return.. but plz real owner step forward dont want any fake actors spamming with lies..
    Last edited by kurd4ever; 12-10-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Go for it i say �� but, up to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I think he wanted you to give me it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Email support@spacetimestudios.com and tell them what happened, they might be able to help.

I will say that on the TEST SERVER I accidentally gifted my arcane ring to the wrong person... so it's possible a mistake was made and he was trying to transfer it to another toon or whatever. I just clicked on the wrong person and gave, was a real eye opener that the trade window is best used for these sort of items.

That's very cool of you to figure out if it was an accident or whatnot. See if you can find him on the forums too and send a PM. Nice to see an honest person in this game!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

There is many people who quits game and gifts everything to others. Sometimes they are so angry because of different circumstances like losing gold, personal real-life problems, not getting the content they want, ETC so they just gift all their stuffs without any PM or anything. It's hard for me to think he accidentally gifted it to you since that item has no stats so s/he wasn't checking how it would look on you and accidentally clicked "gift". I think you will never see him/her again and I really don't recommend you to search for the owner on forums because many people will try to trick you. Just keep PM-ing that guy in-game and see if you can talk to him and find out what really happened. I think you are one of those 0,5% players that would give back a super rare arcane if s/he didn't got it fairly and some guy clicked wrong and lost millions in few seconds. Nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post
    There is many people who quits game and gifts everything to others. Sometimes they are so angry because of different circumstances like losing gold, personal real-life problems, not getting the content they want, ETC so they just gift all their stuffs without any PM or anything. It's hard for me to think he accidentally gifted it to you since that item has no stats so s/he wasn't checking how it would look on you and accidentally clicked "gift". I think you will never see him/her again and I really don't recommend you to search for the owner on forums because many people will try to trick you. Just keep PM-ing that guy in-game and see if you can talk to him and find out what really happened. I think you are one of those 0,5% players that would give back a super rare arcane if s/he didn't got it fairly and some guy clicked wrong and lost millions in few seconds. Nice.
    the only problem is this account got deleted.. i did try use this name and it was untaken.. so how can i reach out to this person i will try talk to support team or something because this person may be very sad in this moment and look for this fossil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

its yours bro, he probably quits the game and thats probably someone who made an alt to give his stuffs.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Also could be part of operation arcane santa or someone that wanted to gift it. Take ss and email support. If they reach out and it was an accident, you return it. If not, merry xmas. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurd4ever View Post
    the only problem is this account got deleted.. i did try use this name and it was untaken.. so how can i reach out to this person i will try talk to support team or something because this person may be very sad in this moment and look for this fossil
    Confirmed, that's a gift, congratulations. If he deleted char then that's surely a gift. Enjoy your Christmas gift!! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkz View Post
    Also could be part of operation arcane santa or someone that wanted to gift it. Take ss and email support. If they reach out and it was an accident, you return it. If not, merry xmas. :-)
    operation santa goes for the less wealth players as far as i kno.. i dont think i look poor hehe there are 2 options... 1. this person was about to delete his alt and was about to trasnfer this fossil to his other toon/frind or 2. he s a new player that maybe looted an fossil from lock on his first try.. but then comes the question why delete the account.... confusing.. but i will wait 5 days to find the real owner if i dont find him/her i will gift this fossil to a player who deserve it because im not in need of gold and can afford this when i feel to buy.. but not everyione can do it so if i dont find the owner have your eyes on contest section couse i will give this to 1 lucky player

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kurd4ever For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

but i will wait 5 days to find the real owner if i dont find him/her i will gift this fossil to a player who deserve it because im not in need of gold and can afford this when i feel to buy.. but not everyione can do it so if i dont find the owner have your eyes on contest section couse i will give this to 1 lucky player
    *no words*

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puppys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

You are by far the most honest player! One time someone mis gifted a Lunar amulet when they were still worth over a million! I too looked for him to give it back and it was greatly appreciated! Rather see a player stay for the long run than to rage quit due to a small mistake xD

To me it could have been a couple of scenarios

1) OMG I gave fossil to the wrong player, rage quit
    2) wants to quit, randomly giving stuff away in towns
    3) a friend of yours who wanted to quit and just gift under an alt.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-10-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

so im standing in kraag and suddenly i see text says i got gifted an fossil a person with the name onasegeraf gift me an fossil first i didnt belive it so i checked my inv and there it is an fossil... i try pm this person couse i knew he must have given by mistake but it said character not found... after few mins i made an new account to look up this name and it was availble to use... so what can this mean he wanted quit game and gift me this or is it a joke?
    couse it made no sence

if anyone is missing this fossil pm me detailed with possition, the time with exact minute and if i see ur the real owner i will return.. but plz real owner step forward dont want any fake actors spamming with lies..
    It was actually a huge mistake. He meant to gift it to me, but you were standing right next to me, so he must have clicked on you by accident. But don't worry, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. No need to worry!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

operation santa goes for the less wealth players as far as i kno.. i dont think i look poor hehe there are 2 options... 1. this person was about to delete his alt and was about to trasnfer this fossil to his other toon/frind or 2. he s a new player that maybe looted an fossil from lock on his first try.. but then comes the question why delete the account.... confusing.. but i will wait 5 days to find the real owner if i dont find him/her i will gift this fossil to a player who deserve it because im not in need of gold and can afford this when i feel to buy.. but not everyione can do it so if i dont find the owner have your eyes on contest section couse i will give this to 1 lucky player
    Awesome bro. The gift that keeps on giving. Your post made me smile. Very awesome thing you're doing.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Your were gifted cause most wouldn't give an arcane fossil. I'm not going to lie I wish I was gifted that item but, I can commend you for your honesty on trying to find this person.

: pop holding it down :

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Oh so thats where my package went! Im sooo gunna complain to Fedex!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

couse it made no sence

SO nice of You to think such a good...
    I would say contact support team. See whether that guy transferred to u unknowingly while transferring to his other account...IF his account is no more . Then use it .

IGN : Bluesparky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow!An early christmas gift from unknown player.lol.I guess you deserve it,because of your real kindness.He/She made the right choice to picked you.congrats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  14.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

You are super lucky bro keep it you earned it and I now noticed with you being honest bro have fun (:

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk