Thread: Need Guild Members

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default Need Guild Members

<Infintix> is falling and I don't want that to happen. Need Recruiters and Members to keep the guild alive and please help me build my dream family that i will never get in real.........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Asking people to join using guilt tactics will never work. Start to collaborate with at least 3/4 friends who share the same desire n goals woth you an voila just a guild is formed...

This you could also say its working on your foundation. .. if theres a smal group that share same interest as you then eventually you will attract other players as they will want to join.

Think aboit what you eant to do more throughly as you will also start having people look up to you n at times rely on you for different needs. Its no easy task.

Gl and hope some of what I said gets across to you right and helps
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Leading a guild is an extremely challenging venture. It takes someone who is outgoing and ambitious with natural leadership skills. It also takes a solid team that believes strongly in what you are building and shares a strong bond (and an equally strong trust). A guild is not a one-person venture. It takes everyone involved to make it work.

Leading a guild is also something that takes a huge amount of time and work to make happen and to keep alive. Why do you think so many guilds fail within the first 3 months? Because no matter how great the concept, or how big a fad a guild is when it starts, it takes integrity and a solid set of standards and guidelines to keep going. The minute you break from your ideals in order to try and get "bigger" or "higher ranked", you lose your identity.

Why do merged guilds so rarely work out? Because you have 2 groups that are failing and unite with each other to try and inject some optimism and life back into the failing units. That's like having a baby in order to try and save a marraige. It has a 99% chance of failure. It may perk things up for a month or so, but ultimately what was wrong with the guilds who merged is compounded, making them fall apart again. Usually the lifespan of a merged guild is much shorter than those of the guilds that formed it.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Meet me in-game if you want to invite me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Invite me
    [Halloween]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Get in game and recruit. Help your members get what they want and need in game. Convince them they made the right decision to join. Show interest in them. Laugh with them. Commiserate with them. Answer their questions. Believe in your guild and make your membera believe in it too. Motivate and inspire your officers. Run maps with your members. Make games and quizzes they can participate in. Welcome new recruits, congratulate members on achievements, ask how everyone is doing. Rinse. Repeat. You're the owner and GM of the guild. It's up to you to make the guild work on not, to make it grow or let it fall. First and foremost it's your responsibility and duty, not that of your recruiters or members. If you want your guild mates to work hard for the guild, you have to work much harder than them. If you want your guild to be a family, you have to spend time there and look after your family.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I would like people to join...and nobody post on my guild thread so I didn't get a team...raselph was with me...but he wasn't dedicated to the guild...I even left eminence and enigma for infinitix......the biggest things I'm lacking is a GH and a good friendly team....I hope Xeusx and Hellween will help me build my dream guild. I had an inspiration to create a family to last in this game ad I am type of a loner.....I want to enjoy the fun of having friends as I haven't had any since childhood. My parents forced me to study very much and therefore I wasn't able to make friends......pls forgive me ifbi have faulted any of u but I was badly hurt when seranchasaid that I was making a guild just to become a boss.....but I DO have biig reason tomake a guild....that jjust can't be disclosed......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollata1246:1954900
    I would like people to join...and nobody post on my guild thread so I didn't get a team...raselph was with me...but he wasn't dedicated to the guild...I even left eminence and enigma for infinitix......the biggest things I'm lacking is a GH and a good friendly team....I hope Xeusx and Hellween will help me build my dream guild. I had an inspiration to create a family to last in this game ad I am type of a loner.....I want to enjoy the fun of having friends as I haven't had any since childhood. My parents forced me to study very much and therefore I wasn't able to make friends......pls forgive me ifbi have faulted any of u but I was badly hurt when seranchasaid that I was making a guild just to become a boss.....but I DO have biig reason tomake a guild....that jjust can't be disclosed......
    Well If you need gh u shouldnt beg it from candy
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Wtf?! I never begged GH from candy...I asked her to talk me back into enigma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollata1246:1955018
    Well she said that
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Polatta, read the words of advice from Serancha and Ilhanna. The rest is up to you.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollata1246 View Post
    I want to enjoy the fun of having friends as I haven't had any since childhood. My parents forced me to study very much and therefore I wasn't able to make friends......pls forgive me ifbi have faulted any of u but I was badly hurt when seranchasaid that I was making a guild just to become a boss.....but I DO have biig reason tomake a guild....that jjust can't be disclosed......
    I didn't say you were making a guild just to become a boss, give me a break.

I said leading a guild takes someone with leadership skills and the ability to make a strong team. By the way, trying to make people feel sorry for you in order to get what you want is something called pity begging. If the guild leader does this, I can't imagine how the guild will end up.

Seriously, you don't lead by looking for people who will feel sorry for you. Leadership means providing information, being someone who gets things done, who is motivated and accomplishes things. Sitting and feeling sorry for yourself does none of these things.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Young man, some of us are not only veterans in AL but also veterans in real life. Telling sob stories to get people to do what you want, or pay for stuff is the oldest trick in the book!

I shall leave it at that, take from it whatever you see fit whether good or bad.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

You asked me to purchase the guild hall for your new guild. Then, just the other day you asked to come back to our guild. Yet again here you are asking for help in growing it?

I wish you the best of luck. No hard feelings friend.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I made my own guild a while ago called mythril warlords, ended up over 300 members. I managed this by having a close friend that shared the master role with me, i know people who try to go at it alone and they crumble before they begin, even the top ranked guilds still today have duplicate masters take this into consideration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pollata, what is the lvl limit to join? i will make a mage soon because i don't want to be a hopper in the guild I am and I have been allowed in again.