Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What happened to the Enchanted Eye of Syrillax?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danley View Post
    Ok ill be honest whit you.. I hate twinks, lol. Running events whit under lv20 rogues its 3 times easier then maxed lv41!! Where's fairness in this?? Yeah you should have the privilege for competition, but its unfair too have such an advantage
    Lol probably takes end game 30-40 mins to kill truell in tdm and it took my friends and I 3 hours to complete. Still not complaining about this imbalancement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

All I can say in this event....? I won't spend even 1 plat at all, I wont even spend my ankhs if any to revive after boss kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

i would like to see a boost on the primary stat to make it usefull for all classes. it shouldn t be a twink/rogue gem as a plat tier reward for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

do u know how hard and how much needed to make 15 eye of syrillax?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Ikr. Needs of the many before the needs of the few. Another solution would be to allow Zeus to have only a maximum of 5 of these gems at an given point. If we do that, I think the odds of somebody running around with 15 of these gems are significantly reduced.
    Lol haha, +1 to this, nerf zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Lol haha, +1 to this, nerf zeus
    Lol, now you want to nerfed Zeus? Wow hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I just want to agree that this gem is now useless at endgame. I'm only using free energy now. I will stick to grand regular and tarlok gems.

And there is no way anyone is getting a refund. That is laughable. You can't refund in game gold, talk about breaking the economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not happy with this event at all. U have made it more for the wingy elites who only care about keeping their "status" above all the other players. This event has been totally disappointing I have wasted time and money on platinum trying to get to platinum tier and now It's not even worth it at all in fact the gold tier is the best prize. Makes me feel like you care more about the elite players and keeping them happy over the rest of us because they are your "biggest customers". Doesn't make me wanna play this game anymore and I certainly won't waste my money on this game again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol @ when a tarlok gem is better than the platinum award LOL. Compare para gems to eye of syrillax.. The eye is compareable to primary gems... This gem should be compareable to para. If anyone ever told me the eye was as good as para, i would LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

at lease boost the primary stats to 5/5/5 or 6/6/6. 3/3/3 is a joke. Even tarlok give 5/3 for super. Also this Enhanted syrillax eye is actually more for rogue. tank don't need crit they all for STR=health as for Mage sure so and so on crit but so many mage has quit already lol.

ALSO might I add carapace. You're wrong on being 15 slot maximum at .97crit per slot on a toon. on evel 36 mythic armors only give .87crit. Those are the only armors worth using It on that has 3 slots while the new imbued or any other legendary equip has only 2 slots. This not including legendary ring and pendant that most average players use. Even if fang mythic or blood ruby mythic ring are used, the gem probably give .77crit base on the level of a 41 to 36.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

To buff the stats further imho would create a further imbalance in the game. If as suggested by some if the gem is buff to 6all stats, rogues would hv 90more hp and 60 more mana per gem. Wars on the other hand would gain only 36more hp. I was under the impression wars are the tanking class, correct me if im wrong. With eg 8 of this gems rogue would hv 720hp 480mana more, gg. As it is with pendant, ring rogues already hv nearly 5k hp. I really don't see how buffing the stats on this gem would help the game as a whole. Buff maybe the crit but definately not the all stat value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Lol
    Is this a joke?
    Do you guys really think 14.55%crit is reasonable with 3 3 3 stat? I'm curious.

Boost primary stat with same crit or more crit please.
    This is worthless atm.

And if you don't want only few people to exploit, increase drop rate of eye too. It's ridiculously low atm. I don't care about sellers. I am talking about game balance.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

It would be nice if the gem was equivalent to a super gem, I think it would even be acceptable to make it 6 primary +0.97 crit. This would make the gem worth running for as it would be an alternative way to get a super gem with a little extra bonus.

But what I really want is to know whether this gem is still being looked at or whether it is now in its final state. I don't know whether to invest in getting to platinum tier to achieve the prize, or whether that will ultimately be a waste of my gold >.<

Additonally, if you change this gem too late in the game, people will be left frustrated if they no longer have time to achieve platinum which they may have (rightfully) stopped running for as they felt the reward would not repay the investment in terms of time/gold/plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok ill be honest whit you.. I hate twinks, lol. Running events whit under lv20 rogues its 3 times easier then maxed lv41!! Where's fairness in this?? Yeah you should have the privilege for competition, but its unfair too have such an advantage
    Lmao. R u serious? 3x easier? Lvl41 rogues was faster & easier than lvl9 rogues for example at halloween event, where r the 3x easier?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Twinks are not the problem here...
    And you are forgetting that not all players below lvl 40 are twinks. There are a lot of players who are new in this game. How can you expect to be the event bosses even harder for lower levels? How would a newbie kill those bosses?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toxorto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Personally i can gaf less about this twink and endgamers dumb fights.
    What i dont understand is why a 5k+ points reward. A number extremely difficult to pile up, the hardest and most expensive plat tier of all events, has to have comparable stats(if not worser) to a gem worth 2k buyable outside cs for 1k.

What sort of crap balancement is this dear Carapace, is this the best STG developement team can accomplish? Is this the best your brainstormings could produce?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol... Everyone is selling their enchanted recipe... I think plat tier definitely dont worth it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I just saw some lvl 13 gear on market with syrlax gem and .43 crit? Another joke and secret nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    I just saw some lvl 13 gear on market with syrlax gem and .43 crit? Another joke and secret nerf?
    That would be what they call "scaling".
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Carapace,

Yes, one can gain the critical rate you mentioned. However, in the world of gems like paeacelsus...it would be unwise to go full eye gem.

Paracelsus gems are still extremely useful and one can go to a maximum of 5-6 until they become not worth it. Typically, a player has at least 1 while the common number of paracelsus gems seems to be 1-3.

So, going at your previous rate, that's -6.39%. Also, let us not forget that some will need some primary stat or Tarlok wind gems to keep up bonus damage so the paracelsus gems remain useful. So, more gem slots are used from that. In reality, one really only has 4-5 slots to use for the new gem.

Also, let us not forget that your new imbued armors/helms currently only have 2 slots per item. So, a maxed rogue would have 13 slots. At least 3 will be taken by Paracelsus. 4-5 will be used by primary. The remaining would be safe to go: either primary, eye, or more para.

The way you had it before allowed for diversity in builds. Yes, the crit could be ~31% but one would be sacrificing a lot for that to happen.

2.13% IMO, was reasonable. Remember, this gem also detracts directly from skill damage, damage, bonus damage, and other important attributes when compared to a primary gem. It's a supplemental gem but IMO, it can never be a primary gem like the original: blood, glacial, and fire gem replacements.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would use this gem in all 15 slots. Even when the gem had 2.13% crit, it was questionable if one should use it or not.

Furthermore, if this is slated to change then refunds should be handed out. I was grinding and bought gems under the expectations that the gems would have the stats developers announced. Furthermore, even though I can afford to, I knew that going more than 4-5 eye gems would be a downfall.

Please keep in mind that this gem was OKAY when considering all the other various gem types currently in existence.
    This^^^ ��I would NOT have invested the time and money that I did. Some kind of compensation would be appreciated.