Thread: Message to devs and a request to the players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Message to devs and a request to the players

Message to Devs:
    Firstly let me tell you that I have been playing this game for just a tad less than a year. For all this time all I have seen is people complaining about how bad the game is and how the devs dont know what they are doing. But let me tell you, you guys are doing a great job there. Very rarely have I seen gratitude shown towards the work and efforts you put into developing this game and keeping the players happy. Let me be one of the few to say this out loud, THANK YOU for all that you guys are doing and keeping this game interesting. You guys have worked hard and you guys should take some time to enjoy your creation.

Request to the players:
    Guys these people are busting their A's to keep us happy and its not fair from our side to just keep complaining every small thing you do not like. Its holiday season and it would be very nice of us all if we could spread some holiday joy even to the devs and show some gratitude to what they have done for us all this time. They are just normal people and no gods, so if they make some mistakes just try to live with it. STS is not a charitable organisation, they need to make a living like you and me and they have been trying hard to attain a balance where they can make a living as well as keep the players happy. If there is something wrong in the game just point is out constructively rather than raging and cursing the devs. Think about it that if you work hard for something and no one appreciates it how it would make you feel. Same goes for the devs as well. They work hard to keep the interesting for us and yet they have get very little gratitude in return.

This is just a humble request to all the players.

Once again thank you STS for all you guys are doing for us. Wish you all Happy Holidays

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thorasaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Word this thread is word exaclty
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― dr.seuss
    SL retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Instead of working on a new game they should be stabilizing their old games imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Captain View Post
    Instead of working on a new game they should be stabilizing their old games imo
    Wait...are you complaining on a thank you thread? Come on man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yeah I went there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Spread the love !!
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

thanks Spacetime Studios for giving the game i was searching for 16 years of my life...pls never stop this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thorasaur View Post
    Message to Devs:
    Firstly let me tell you that I have been playing this game for just a tad less than a year. For all this time all I have seen is people complaining about how bad the game is and how the devs dont know what they are doing. But let me tell you, you guys are doing a great job there. Very rarely have I seen gratitude shown towards the work and efforts you put into developing this game and keeping the players happy. Let me be one of the few to say this out loud, THANK YOU for all that you guys are doing and keeping this game interesting. You guys have worked hard and you guys should take some time to enjoy your creation.

Request to the players:
    Guys these people are busting their A's to keep us happy and its not fair from our side to just keep complaining every small thing you do not like. Its holiday season and it would be very nice of us all if we could spread some holiday joy even to the devs and show some gratitude to what they have done for us all this time. They are just normal people and no gods, so if they make some mistakes just try to live with it. STS is not a charitable organisation, they need to make a living like you and me and they have been trying hard to attain a balance where they can make a living as well as keep the players happy. If there is something wrong in the game just point is out constructively rather than raging and cursing the devs. Think about it that if you work hard for something and no one appreciates it how it would make you feel. Same goes for the devs as well. They work hard to keep the interesting for us and yet they have get very little gratitude in return.

This is just a humble request to all the players.

Once again thank you STS for all you guys are doing for us. Wish you all Happy Holidays
    I look at it like this.... They won't know what's wrong if we don't tell them. I DO see people thanking them but its not terrible that so many complain because again; people poor thousands of dollars into this so the fact that people love this game enough for that is also a thanks. Alot of the time what seems like whining is also us wanting this game to be the best as possible.... We all know either way AL is and will always be the best mobile RPG game out there.
    Using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CheifR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I look at it like this.... They won't know what's wrong if we don't tell them. I DO see people thanking them but its not terrible that so many complain because again; people poor thousands of dollars into this so the fact that people love this game enough for that is also a thanks. Alot of the time what seems like whining is also us wanting this game to be the best as possible.... We all know either way AL is and will always be the best mobile RPG game out there.
    As i already mentioned when there are problems in the game there is a proper way to bring it to notice and be constructive about it, rather people choose to curse and rage at the devs. Taking a look at the dozens of rage threads going around, I just decided that this one thread, a plain old 'thank you' would be a nice change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

A Very well constructed thank you, props

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thorasaur View Post
    As i already mentioned when there are problems in the game there is a proper way to bring it to notice and be constructive about it, rather people choose to curse and rage at the devs. Taking a look at the dozens of rage threads going around, I just decided that this one thread, a plain old 'thank you' would be a nice change.
    ?? It's pretty rare people going off and swearing and raging that hard. All i see is feedback... People saying what's wrong in hopes of improvements being made. Which threads is this happening in?
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I look at it like this.... They won't know what's wrong if we don't tell them.
    Agreed 100%, BUT....

They need to be told what is wrong in a constructive way, with suggestions that keep in mind that they are a business and not a free charity. They are very open to suggestions, and I can point out a handful of my own suggestions that were later incorporated into the game in one form or another. But quite often people just complain and criticize in a very rude way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Agreed 100%, BUT....

They need to be told what is wrong in a constructive way, with suggestions that keep in mind that they are a business and not a free charity. They are very open to suggestions, and I can point out a handful of my own suggestions that were later incorporated into the game in one form or another. But quite often people just complain and criticize in a very rude way.
    Ah. I guess I'm always looking at the cup as half full when I'm reading them
    Using Tapatalk