View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Default If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

STS..
    if u r reading it.. kindly activate Freeze in Ice skill for Mages in PVP.. since now 6 to 7 sec freeze from Pets is allowed with stun immunity . .

2. The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

#MageneedICESKILLBACK!!!!, ↓4↑5, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, """""""""""""""", 888888888888888888888888p, aAaAAaAaAaAAaAaAAaAAaa, ANACONDANICKY, arianaflande, aroowssssssssssssssssssss, bailando, booooooooooooooooooooooom, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Ccccccccccccccccccccccccc, charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, connecttttttttttttttttttt, controlllllllllllllllllll, copppppppppppppppppeeeeee, Damn, Dearyyyarcaneforeveryonee, Default1306, dominossssspizzzaaaaaaaaa, doraEmons, Drops, eEeEeEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeEeEeE, enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, fiolop, Flotussssssssssssssssssss, forgetttttttttttñññññññññ, gamesssssssssssssssssssss, ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhll, glacian, googleglases, heloowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hoper, ifyoureadthisyouarestupid, IiIiIiIIIiIiIiIiIIIiIiIII, INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, kiolol, klosh, knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lalaalaalalaalalalalalala, linkinbaby, linkinjunior, LINKINPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, logggggggggggggggginnnnnn, loooooooooooooooooooooooo, mageskillicebackkkkkkkkkk, matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, merchtime, miopsssssssssssssssssssss, nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, niancattttttttttttttttttt, Obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohyeahLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Onepiedead, oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoO, Otahaanak, playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, readddddddddddddddddddddd, SakuraXYZ, sevenpain, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, smoshsmohsmoshsmoshsmohss, SUrproseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, SYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, tairlorrrrrrrrrrrsswifttt, tdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, UuUuUUuUuuUuUuUuuUUUuuUuU, viooooooooooooooooooooooo, Vixenne, whicccccjjcjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wowowow, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yucaypan, zapopan, zorpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

+1 i agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

+1 but it shouldn't be too long like 2-2.5 sec maybe so it won't be too op cause gg rogues if it lasted as long as it did in pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Or... Desactivate BREEZE. What now... We should all forget about our arcane and mythic pets and buy that ugly reptile??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post
    Or... Desactivate BREEZE. What now... We should all forget about our arcane and mythic pets and buy that ugly reptile??
    The situation is: If the frost bolt freeze wasn't allowed to work in the first place why make it so on a legendary pet?

I suggest they either make the mage freeze work as well or remove all freeze effects in pvp completely.

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

And also enable banish of all pets and kill direct of all pets in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ye I agree. If breeze can freeze then make all pets AA to work at %100 like grimms 5% chance to kill and make smurfey's ice skill work too OR nerf that dump ice komodo breeze for once. >:-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post

That why no one even bother buying any of the arcane pet lol
    let see how much money they lose from people stop opening lock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenpain For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I think that mages don't really need a buff. Just give them their skills back. Ice should freeze and clock should root. That should help mages not get squished the minute they lose their spawn bubble.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

The freeze is op. Takes too long, once a rogue stuns you with freeze you'll know what happens next. I understand samael has been the best pet for a long time now, but we here have been raised to think that arcane pets do not outdate, this is why some people invest on pets rather than weapons. Yes they get knocked out by some other pet but that shouldnt be a legendary pet, should be on the same rarity. No offense to the freeze users out there but im speaking like this because 7 seconds is more han enough time for a rogue to kill an immobilized warrior.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If you are going to allow Breeze's freeze to work in PvP, then might as well have Samael's banish also work in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Agree...
    If freeze works in pvp now, mage ice should work in pvp too. Pvp is ruined anyway, If we can bare people running with breeze, freeze you till kill you, can make you dummy then I don't mind mages with freezing ice either!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Agree. Definitely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Nothing against breeze users since i have no problem with them, but mages skills should really work.
    (maybe this would even create a situation Where rogue is NOT OP...)
    Or, make freeze go under stun immunity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

STS Devs.....I definitely Agree with the rest of the comment here to allow Ice Skill in PVP. In addition, please put ice shield on Mythic Frost-Touch Rifle similar with the Elon Mythic Gun to make both comparable in Proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    STS..
    if u r reading it.. kindly activate Freeze in Ice skill for Mages in PVP.. since now 6 to 7 sec freeze from Pets is allowed with stun immunity . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don't see a difference; mage shoot fireballs that can activative stun immunity, what's the meaning for shotting ice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    I don't see a difference; mage shoot fireballs that can activative stun immunity, what's the meaning for shotting ice?
    Let me add..
    Even misty cannot debuff freeze... while stun can be debuffed..
    Hence .. Freeze much better..

22. The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

#MageneedICESKILLBACK!!!!, ↓4↑5, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, """""""""""""""", 888888888888888888888888p, aAaAAaAaAaAAaAaAAaAAaa, ANACONDANICKY, arianaflande, aroowssssssssssssssssssss, bailando, booooooooooooooooooooooom, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Ccccccccccccccccccccccccc, charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, connecttttttttttttttttttt, controlllllllllllllllllll, copppppppppppppppppeeeeee, Dearyyyarcaneforeveryonee, Default1306, dominossssspizzzaaaaaaaaa, Drops, eEeEeEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeEeEeE, enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Flotussssssssssssssssssss, forgetttttttttttñññññññññ, gamesssssssssssssssssssss, ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhll, glacian, googleglases, heloowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hoper, ifyoureadthisyouarestupid, IiIiIiIIIiIiIiIiIIIiIiIII, INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, kiolol, klosh, knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lalaalaalalaalalalalalala, linkinbaby, linkinjunior, LINKINPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, logggggggggggggggginnnnnn, loooooooooooooooooooooooo, mageskillicebackkkkkkkkkk, matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, miopsssssssssssssssssssss, nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, niancattttttttttttttttttt, Obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohyeahLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoO, playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, readddddddddddddddddddddd, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, smoshsmohsmoshsmoshsmohss, SUrproseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, SYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, tairlorrrrrrrrrrrsswifttt, tdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, UuUuUUuUuuUuUuUuuUUUuuUuU, viooooooooooooooooooooooo, whicccccjjcjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wowowow, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yucaypan, zorpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Yeah I've said the only buff mages need for pvp is le our skills work the same as pvp mainly ice and clock. Would instantly balance pvp for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If you are going to allow Breeze's freeze to work in PvP, then might as well have Samael's banish also work in PvP.
    I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogenie View Post
    I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.
    7 seconds its still too much. A good mage can take down a freezed rogue in this time. An overpowered mage can take down with some lucky crits a freezed warrior in those 7 sec. Don't forget it's passive sometimes freeze too. Being freezed 70% of time in a vs its not funny. Let's all farm breeze's eggs then!