Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Will Share A Common Scam I Fell For - Please Read

blaze5786

Default I Will Share A Common Scam I Fell For - Please Read

If someone is in a rush to sell a blinky's egg for such a low price, around 150k, please don't fall for it because he will end up switching the egg to a blight's egg.
    And if someone goes "rush" or "fast" please be more cautious around these people and use the 2nd trade tab wisely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

i remember someone switched yowie with snowy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to supersyan For This Useful Post:

Vls

blaze5786

Yeah, i think scamming is becoming popular as many people think of this sts support justice system lightly and is challenging themselves whether they will really get banned for their actions haha

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ive lost 100k and got blight instead of blinky. Lesson learnt the hard way i guess. Unfortunately, nothing can be done as people r using alts to the scam others. Now I can only say double check what ur buying before confirming ur transaction.

blaze5786

Same..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Ive lost 100k and got blight instead of blinky. Lesson learnt the hard way i guess. Unfortunately, nothing can be done as people r using alts to the scam others. Now I can only say double check what ur buying before confirming ur transaction.
    Sts tracks accounts, so even if they use alts/ change names, they get the hammer
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

That's Bc of your greed caused you this, why not simply buy from cs? Bc of 10k? Lol these guys are just having to much fun abusing this. Since sts literally allows this happening. Dont get me wrong I dislike these scam poop guys too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This almost happened to me, i noticed it was blight just in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    That's Bc of your greed caused you this, why not simply buy from cs? Bc of 10k? Lol these guys are just having to much fun abusing this. Since sts literally allows this happening. Dont get me wrong I dislike these scam poop guys too.
    How does trying to save 10k amount to greed? That's a very harsh judgement to make imho. Some people simply do not have the means to buy stuff and want to save every penny they can. 10k worth of potions IS something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default I Will Share A Common Scam I Fell For - Please Read

That person is me ^^

I barely have enough for potions and listing stuff in cs makes me bankrupt. Not everyone is living high and mighty
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

[QUOTE=Ticklish;1963200]How does trying to save 10k amount to greed? That's a very harsh judgement to make imho. Some people simply do not have the means to buy stuff and want to save every penny they can. 10k worth of potions IS something.[/QUOTE

Maybe harsh but it wasnt better say it was unfair my comment but that wasn't my intention. I shld have said some peeps act Bc of such reason. But comeon, you can make good cash while event on and dailies give you enough gold to buy pots and stuff. And you dont have to be high nor mighty.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Besides the problem with scamming is that sts doesnt take serious actions or not that visible thats why this game became like a scamm paradise.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmwmsix For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Slow and steady said the turtle. Slow and steady.

And there is always the auction house. Wait. Oh yeah. You feel cheated with list prices there. Ahahahahaha blight. Hahahahhaha

Be very very happy u r learning this life lesson with pixels and not real money.

Life lesson #5: trust nobody. Even family. They will screw you the most. If you cant trust family who can you trust? Yourself? Think on that for a second
    Last edited by stackz; 12-18-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Whenever in trade,slowly take ur time to triple check whether the item you wanted to trade is true.Dont rush thats all
    𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙭

Overweightank

Sts, is it allowed to "Bully" a scammer, telling them you're gonna destroy their reputation, ban them, and etc, because i know someone who scammed me, and they currently are going around scamming people. and i always say "Oh, its you again, Hi _*insert name here*_ , doin some scamming today, alright buddy have fun! Hope you trip and fall" so... is that allowed? or is one of those things were "if you got nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all" ? cuz.. i wanna keep saying this, the person zones out of town every time xD love the feeling of making a scammer's Scam plans harder ! ;D

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Sts, is it allowed to "Bully" a scammer, telling them you're gonna destroy their reputation, ban them, and etc, because i know someone who scammed me, and they currently are going around scamming people. and i always say "Oh, its you again, Hi _*insert name here*_ , doin some scamming today, alright buddy have fun! Hope you trip and fall" so... is that allowed? or is one of those things were "if you got nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all" ? cuz.. i wanna keep saying this, the person zones out of town every time xD love the feeling of making a scammer's Scam plans harder ! ;D
    It's useless. All you have to do is report him with your reason.

blaze5786

A previous scam I feel for foolishly was lending a guild member my depraved blades and other rares and equips equaling to about 9m which I spent a hard year grinding up to purchase. The end result was sts making late late replies waiting weeks for a response from support, no items returned (I can't complain but this person is a professional scammer who is well known by a couple of friends that he has stolen arlor sets to countless mythic gear, disgusting), a warning to me on forums for sharing something and exploiting a scam too deeply when I wanted to notify people of what to be cautious of, a response roughly saying "we cannot share details about players for security reasons" backing up how they may not have banned this scammer with branches and branches or alts and accounts organised for these scams. I believe trade compensation of getting our items back at least should be enabled to suit the poor effort of sts to prevent scams and the light justice system, just strict rules that provokes scams and angers victims. Also, why is sts bringing back pet eggs which I paid double to even triple to purchase such as grimm and breezaga? And I think I should get a refund for buying snowball for 20 plat back then when its only worth about 20k now. I am not happy with this game atm >

blaze5786

Am I going to get locked from forums for giving my thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Also, Frist egg for Frost egg. Not that expensive but still a common scam.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

blaze5786

^ Yes thanks for sharing