Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-12-19 Content Update (166387)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The way things are going, with no one paying attention to Dark Legends anymore (example: Santa Glitch). I assume this is a copy and paste of another STS title... One they actually care about. I would faint if i saw a new level or quest; it is too much to hope for even for Christmas. I bought plat twice with much anticipation of new christmas vanity; only to be disappointed with recycled outfits and a failed event Boss. Run out ideas guys? Your faithful players have given you many suggestions (snowflake familiar, Winterwolf boss, Ice Queen/Lord outfits, etc). Time to step up and show this community that you care about us and your legacy... We love this game and expect the attention to detail you now reserve for only your newer titles. You have amazed me in the past with ideas that compelled me to play 24/7 and made me fall in love with this game. Bring that spark back. It is not too late.... PLEASE SAVE OUR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! If you agree with me please Thumbs Up to show STS what really matters!!!

sig by: deathbydesign

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elderblood For This Useful Post: