Thread: This famous lag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry This famous lag

Is god damn ridiculous. I've been having terrible lag ever since this new patch came out. I try going to pvp games and I swear, as soon as I try to hit someone or I see a bird close to me my ping shoots up and I freeze. Wtf is up with this? Anyone?

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeNSiNs View Post
    Is god damn ridiculous. I've been having terrible lag ever since this new patch came out. I try going to pvp games and I swear, as soon as I try to hit someone or I see a bird close to me my ping shoots up and I freeze. Wtf is up with this? Anyone?
    language... But yes i totally agree.

Devs, I've been experiencing random ping spikes during pvp. I aasure you it isn't my wifi or my ipod itself, as i have a VERY NEW router and my ipod is practically empty of clutter. If there's anything you can do to help this, please try? We'd all appreciate it greatly.

Thanks
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I really...seriously...deleted about half of my apps before, just to clear space so I could be really lag-free. But no...
    Even a couple weeks back, when I was twinking heavily, I would play someone...and then say go. Then!! BOOM! Lag hits. So I press the home button and I delete...Aralon!! Still lags. I "x" out of PL and delete....DH2!! So my first thought was..My wifi. But no, I just got a new wifi whatchamacallit. Second thought: probably more people on now with BS out. But no..similar numbers from the AO3 days. Third thought: Just random lag spike. I couldn't misprove that. So my final conclusion is that I am just gettting random lag spikes that are completely normal, they just happen more frequently now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i experienced same prob in pvp and pve, never so laggy frequently before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Since the new update, it's been bad. This morning it was long bouts with the running knight. This afternoon, it was better. Big kudos to A. Sommers for popping into our game and asking about it. The concern is greatly appreciated. Now....if he'd helped us with Trash Heap... (I kid!)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its your room ha j/k