Thread: If your new this is some things you should avoid :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default If your new this is some things you should avoid :)

Hi i'm xixitic <High Society> i bin playing the game for months now as long as i play i see some newbies(or just account duplicates) begging,spamming,or being trolled? and the funny thing trash talking well i kinda understand why they do that i don't like it much sorry no offence lol i'm gonna make my first guide for newbies hope this come helpful to you .

Well i know the most common BEGGING! pls avoid this its really annoying lol well this is why you should avoid this well yeah its annoying to people (like me) and also think about your begging someone that will not give you gold(well if your lucky xD) or any freaking stuff and your kinda shaming your own char to other people And for what i think they do this is because are you impatient? or hated farming so much and yeah i said farming you can farm everyday for gold or stuff . Be patient just farm and dont beg
    (For beggers who beg me i just add them into my ignore list lol well sometimes)

Burrowing or shall i say lending is the act of giving someone a stuff they want from you for a short period of time or months years whatever but i think theres nothing wrong about this if the guy that want to burrow something from you is trusty or shall i say a friend from real life and you know him/her so much the one who will give IT BACK yeah the main word on this one is GIVE IT BACK well this happens to me but i wont tell it lol well if you lend someone you think is trusty and will GIVE IT BACK well your mistake sir the guy you lend is a scummer and you lose your stuff or gold DONT GIVE STUFF TO STRANGERS THAT YOU DONT KNOW OK or trust ok newbies this is why you should avoid this for some reasons ok? well for me the most common stuff being burrowed is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL USEFUL NOT NOOB ITEM yeah the leprechaun(kawaii) well dont do it unles your know the guy very well ok? lol(xD)

Force Inviting or shall i say you just invite someone without telling what to do or what is happening which is really annoying thats why i have auto reject party invites ON xD well why this is annoying? because you just invite the guy for some odd reasons which disturbs them this is common in citys or in dungeons that one guy will just keep inviting you for help (which is common) and also force invite in guilds where you force invite a guidmate without PM or guildchat which is annoying! stop it ask first remember if you just ask in good ways you have big answer of yes or just like sorry i'm busy atm lol meh i always got this on kraag and windmoore wenk try not to do this ok?

Force trading a high player for crap and cost like 3k xD i always freaking had this aaarghh when someone force trade and i trade and wait then show some crap lol cancel the trade and add to ignore list xD that what i do well no offence haha i always say the word really? why should i buy it? and when you cancel the trade the guy will still trade arrggg the pain this is why i hate it unles its useful pls avoid it thank you

Scamming (did i spelled it wrong?) yeah the painful one scamming well i have bin scammed for 60k which is really painful the worst part is its a guildmate wenk for example someone sell a little bear for 60k(my number! jk) and you buy it and you check in auction it cost 30k wow i have bin scammed well bullshhhhh sorry and you can report the player for minutes which is lame lol i have bin scammed so many times and the pain hurts pls newbies dont be a scammer it is really suck to the one you scammed your happy but the one you scammd arent pls dont

Spamming well this is annoying in chat and also in your pm well the act of msging repeatedly for example in a town you see a char which keep chatting IM SELLING NEED GUILD NEED GFBF NEED GOLD several times and your chat box is full of crap lol well this is really not that annoying well what do you know? we have the ignore list Yayaya xD its helpful pls newbies avoid this ok?

Selling crap in auction for a million well this is really not annoying (hey where not talking about annoying stuff right? lol) but its funny who will buy a lock for a million? which you can buy one for 10k lolz but you can avoid and not avoid this or just keep doing it and waste your gold and keep dreaming someone will buy it lol well try to not do this newbies ok?

Trash talking well you know your a newbie why you trash talk another newbie? which is kinda funny haha try to trash talk when your not new and trash talk skilled players that would be fun

Asking question repeatedly theres nothing wrong about asking question but pls dont ask repeatedly you can search in this forum or just search in google or any other search engines ok? lol

Bad manners yeah bad manners and bad discipline ok high lvls or helpers have you help someone who need help and when your done helping them they just leave? and no thank you? sucks dont help them anymore it breaks some hearts you know? and also bad discipline just like what i keep saying to those scammer beggers and burrowers NO means NO ok? pls avoid it

Hi last note here this not only meant to newbies but also to pro veterans and some high lvl pls respect each other and avoid negative stuff i hope who ever new read this helps them stay chill be cool and avoid negative stuff well/ be cool is the guild rule lol of high society

Special Thanks Master baron phonixbong firebong konafefez wizigotho annazane for helping me get through the game and my friend Onatraunaca

Ok im done i already had so many effort on this one thank you officers and welcome newbies understand this .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nice guide, however I do have one thing to say - which is about your scamming part. That technically isn't scamming, it can be put towards the same catergory as merching. If you buy something for twice the price without firstly telling them to wait and check the auction then I blame no one but the person who bought it.
    A scam would be lets say you buy something and say 650,000 and change it to 65,000 before trade - that happened to a guildie of mine.
    Or another one which is still going around is swapping blinky for blight before trade. Those two are actual scams.
    Word of advice ALWAYS CHECK TRADE SCREEN BEFORE CONFIRM. You need to accept then confirm for a reason (double check)!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dvsk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dvsk View Post
    Nice guide, however I do have one thing to say - which is about your scamming part. That technically isn't scamming, it can be put towards the same catergory as merching. If you buy something for twice the price without firstly telling them to wait and check the auction then I blame no one but the person who bought it.
    A scam would be lets say you buy something and say 650,000 and change it to 65,000 before trade - that happened to a guildie of mine.
    Or another one which is still going around is swapping blinky for blight before trade. Those two are actual scams.
    Word of advice ALWAYS CHECK TRADE SCREEN BEFORE CONFIRM. You need to accept then confirm for a reason (double check)!
    Oh dam thank you for correcting i be fixing it? maybe later thanm you again for clearing it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dvsk View Post
    Good one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

bary good u so edumacated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

👍👍👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nce Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And yes you deleted your char?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Scamming (did i spelled it wrong?) yeah the painful one scamming well i have bin scammed for 60k which is really painful the worst part is its a guildmate wenk for example someone sell a little bear for 60k(my number! jk) and you buy it and you check in auction it cost 30k wow i have bin scammed well bullshhhhh sorry and you can report the player for minutes which is lame lol i have bin scammed so many times and the pain hurts pls newbies dont be a scammer it is really suck to the one you scammed your happy but the one you scammd arent pls dont

If this happens in your guild, you need to notify your guild master. It's pretty cruddy to sell in guild chat for MORE than what is listed in the consignment shop. It's not scamming but it's mean, and I can assure you that no guilds will tolerate this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

If this happens in your guild, you need to notify your guild master. It's pretty cruddy to sell in guild chat for MORE than what is listed in the consignment shop. It's not scamming but it's mean, and I can assure you that no guilds will tolerate this.
    making the profit out of ppl who love you is totally heart breaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol really good point and a good thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the heads up