Thread: My gaming experience in AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default My gaming experience in AL.

Hey

I will try to summarize my gaming experience in AL in order to try to help STS team to improve their server stability and ping issues since the game lost a lot of stability these last months.

I started playing AL in the exact day of the beggining of the Goblin Assault event. As you can see, I'm not very old in here. The first month of gameplay, I never had a lag spike or any irregularity playing AL, but taking in count I only played about 1hr or less because I wasn't very excited about AL maybe my information is wrong.

When summer started, I discovered the mechanism of this game and got very intrested into it, so it becamed the main App in my phone. If I don't remember wrong, during the summer I could say my average ping was maybe 600, but even being considered a bad ping, I never had any problem with game freezing, disconnects, etc, and I've been leveling in WT4 pulling massives groups of mobs (20-30) so during summer gaming quality was great. At the end of the summer I finally got level 41 and started going elite tindirin maps in order to get some gold. And I went even with 3 Kershal users with 3 pink auras that are supposed to "lag me hard" and they've been also droping clocks like crazy, a super TRI-CLOCK. Guess what, I didn't had any problem in that run, even with my 1mbps, bad phone internet speed gaming was great.

At the end of the summer I got bored of PvE and went to the big world of PvP, as a twink mage. Even vs-ing, even super clashing i never had any problem with lag spikes or disconnects.

Halloween event started, and I've been running hard with my twinking guild paracelsus to get our para stone, and we all did it, actually I think I was one of those who never got disconnected in event dungeon.

But everything drastically changed the day when STS did a new client to try to fix the re-patching bug that I never experienced till they tried to fix it. Forgetting I couldn't play 3 days because of the re-patching "FIX", all my lag problems started then. Disconnected even alone, without moving or chatting in guild hall. After 3 weeks STS jumped in and fixed the lag, doing surveys and stuff, but now I'm still getting lag spikes and disconnects on the same internet connection as 5 months ago. Even if I go outside my house where my ping gets green (200-300) I still get dc's and lag spikes. I sometimes have to force close the App 2-3 times because i just get a lag spike when i open game, but after that, ping becomes green again like nothing happened, and it stays like that till next lag spike. It's really annoying.

I really don't care about breeze, new expansion or other stuffs since game is not working as before...

I hope I helped STS in any way to find out what's happening, thanks for reading. Excuse my english.
    Last edited by Puppys; 12-21-2014 at 03:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Puppys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Yep, i cant play this event, i lag MASSIVELY, and then it goes back to 100-200, and then SPIIIIIKE and then normal again.
    But, i still play better with this lag than 50% of people i meet in PUG, and i would be better than another 40% if i didnt lag -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I agree completely with you, it does not a lot of time it was in the habit of playing enough and the game in spite of his "Mistakes" was incredibly enterteining, so much in its world as well as in his graphs, lately the game has lost his "Spark" it that so much I was charmed with, now it is difficult enough for any new user to obtain something of value since the farming is on the grounds .

Even this way I try to enjoy the game, and try to be able to extract the major profit to everything what I do. of return to the topic of the DCs, the latter days (2 weeks to be exact) I have experienced a terrible lag that continues in each and every of my devices, computer, tablet, etc. Commonly the lag begins at 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. (with about 3000 ping ), already at 7 in the afternoon until 12 in the night is stabilized at 120 ping; now I am in my holiday , past this in the university does not i will have no time to play, I hope a solution soon.

Best Regards

Valky

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

im starting to get these lag spikes too especially in PVP.
    its really getting annoying and it forces me not to play