Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: x2 Experience, Armor, Damage, etc suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a better idea. Let's completely eliminate XP pots; not expand them. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is too close to buying xp with plat for me.
    It can kill a game if it's too easy for people with money to buy their way to the top.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would love that but maybe one for 2 hours and costs 20 plat, the 4 hours could cost 35 plat and on. Nice idea just like the Elixirs used on WoW that lasted for 2 hours.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I like but I dislike at the same time.

I like not having to pot up every game but yeah if it was ratio'ed, then it would cost like 150 platinum.

I think we apply this same concept but in a different way that both player and developer profit from without headache or complaint. What if on weekends, holidays or special events, there is double exp? Call of Duty used to do double XP weekends and EVERYONE played at that time in order to level. Players would be happy with the increased xp rates and the developers would benefit from the increased quantity of players in the game at a time.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I like but I dislike at the same time.

I like not having to pot up every game but yeah if it was ratio'ed, then it would cost like 150 platinum.

I think we apply this same concept but in a different way that both player and developer profit from without headache or complaint. What if on weekends, holidays or special events, there is double exp? Call of Duty used to do double XP weekends and EVERYONE played at that time in order to level. Players would be happy with the increased xp rates and the developers would benefit from the increased quantity of players in the game at a time.
    I don't think that the pots should as expensive platinum-wise are they are now, therefore I don't think a ratio should apply. I mean who really pays for something with plat when you can just use gold? Spacetime should probably look at what people actually purchase with plat and judge the prices accordingly. Look at vanity items for instance; I didn't see too many people with different faces/vanity hats when they were 20 plat, but now that they're just 5 it sems like everyone has something. I mean 50 plat just to change your name, who would do that?! Seems most things purchased with plat start off extreme and end up withing range for the average gamer to invest in it.

I think I like the double xp weekend idea, but only if it stacked with pots, otherwise it's just 1.5k cheaper per round.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Well if your a busy person who can only play on weekends, wouldn't it be great to get on and get double exp? Also assuming you will be dirt poor since you don't get to play often, its a idea truly fit for getting the less active casual player playing more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

good idea id like xp helm and other stuff mentioned above sounds sooo cool it would be kind of cheap though so make the items (if they do come out) rare drops from hard guys like the shadow caves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd love to see them in 30min, 1hour or 2hour varieties but tbh whatever times were available, I'd buy them. I wouldn't mind spending 100 plat on an hour of double XP either.

Also, double XP at weekends is a brilliant idea, it'd get a lot of players active meaning the grinds would be better as more of them would be full.
    Riceyy: Level 41 Ursan
    Ricemagick: Level 32 Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOVE the double xp weekend idea.