Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest time - win 20 Million!*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Entry #4: Story
    So this one was tough! I finally made up a story which occurs in Arendelle (after FROZEN movie ends)... This story also has a sense of PL in it! Hope you all like it..! :-)
    Everyone one in Arendelle were as happy and content as one could be. Never had they witnessed a monarch who was as just and dedicated to its subjects as Queen Elsa was... But inside the royal palace, there was a sense of tension; Anna and Christoff were going to get married soon and Elsa wanted to make sure they had the grandest wedding that Arendelle had witnessed.

Elsa called for Anna as she had a 'wedding gift' for her. They proceeded towards the East Wing Tower, up the flight of stairs.
    Anna: What is it? Um... A horse and a carriage? *No. Horses can't get upstairs* Is it a snow palace?.. An indoor ice rink!.. Oh! The whole wedding will be on ice?..
    She opened the door...
    Anna: It is an... attic
    Elsa: It is indeed.
    Anna: So, we are here because..?
    Elsa opened the cupboard on the far end, and inside it was the most wonderful wedding dress
    Anna: Is that...
    Elsa: Mother's, yes... I want you to wear this for the wedding, Anna.
    Anna: You want me to wear it?.. Well, of course you want me to wear it,.. Why else would I be here? *naively*
    Elsa: Haha... Try it!
    Anna puts on the dress.
    Elsa: You look gorgeous!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0012.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  74.8 KB

Elsa: Look at all this stuff... Forgotten... Collecting dust..!
    She rummages through the old stuff present in the attic and finds a diary, written by her mother. She reads it
    Elsa: Our parents... Their death,.. It's all my fault!
    Anna: What's written in the diary?

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0013.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  55.8 KB

Elsa: *sob* *sob* Our parents didn't go on some diplomatic mission, like everyone else thought. They went to an enchanted land called "Forest Haven" to meet the Old Silknight Witch... They were scared of me and my powers and wanted the witch to get rid of them! *sob* *sob*
    Anna: What..? How?!
    Elsa: It is said that the Witch has an "green orb" which can suck the powers of an enchanted being (whether cursed or born with them).
    Anna: NO!!! Elsa... You're my sister..! I refuse to believe it...
    Cause for the first time in forever!

Elsa: I'm such a fool, I can't be free...
    Anna: You don't have to be afraid!
    Elsa: No escape from the storm inside of me..!
    Anna: We can work this out together! Let me travel to this "Forest Haven" and find out what this is all about!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0022.jpg
Size:  93.1 KB

Anna, along with Olaf and Sven traveled to the 'MysticLand'... There, she encountered various enemies. But she had a strong will, that couldn't be changed even by badies like 'Meat Keeper' or 'Bridge Orcs'!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0023.jpg
Size:  54.4 KB Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0021.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  46.0 KB

Anna finally vanquished Evil Silknight's minions and eventually reached at her hideout... Silknight, unlike so many others she had fought, had a certain 'evil aura' about her and her powers were unparalleled with others. Anna remembered what Grand Pabbie had told her, "Use this Thrasher's Elixir in the direst of your needs, dear. This will awaken your inert powers and give you the strength when the light inside you flickers." Anna drank the Elixir and was successful in obtaining the orb!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0026.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  58.6 KB Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0018.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  38.9 KB

On her way back she met Ellie the Enchantress. Ellie explained to Anna that her parents had given her a last message to convey to Anna and Elsa, before their ship sank. They said that they were wrong to have feared Elsa. Anna and Elsa were equally loved by them and Elsa was perfect, just the way she was.

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0028.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  49.6 KB

*3 WEEKS LATER*
    It is Christoff-Anna's wedding, which was coordinated by Queen Elsa herself... Anna, Christoff, Sven, Olaf and Elsa lived happily ever after in Arendelle..!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0014.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  68.1 KB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aromius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Elemental Entry!

Being modified.....
    Last edited by HeyitsTubs; 01-15-2015 at 08:53 AM.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

To A good friend LevelOne I hope you enjoy.

''Roses are red, Frozen is blue, OH NO! My Mage Impaled you!!
    Anne: Elsa? What are you talking about?
    Elsa: Uh Frozen Legends!!!
    Anne: WHAT!!?
    Elsa:''Do you wana kill a snowman? I need help from you, We can impale Mr.Toyman who tryed to capture you.
    Lets talk to the elf queen, Just to get a speed boost.
    He's not a friendly little snowman. He just wants to kill you.''

Anne: Elsa!!
    Elsa: What?
    Anne: I have no clue what you are talking about.
    Elsa: IM TALKING ABOUT FROZEN LEGENDS RETURN OF WINTER 2014
    Anne: Well Stop! There are more important things at hand.
    Elsa: Such as?
    Anne: LEVELONE Is retiring.
    Elsa: NOOOO!!!!!

Elsa: Level for good times sake, Join me one last time. (sing)

''Lets go kill a snowman. Just me and you.
    You have no clue, how much we all will miss you.
    This song was for you, and I hope you will enjoy it too''.

Anne: NICE JOB ELSA!!!

-Good luck Level. You are a real good guy. It's been a pleasure to be friends with you. Your Friend Trapazoids.
    P.S. I am still working on the skit. I am moving slow because exams are on Monday and I need to study. So the skit will not make the deadline. I made you this song and a frozen logo. I will still send you the skit once it is completed. I know it doesn't seem like much but its the best I can do. I wish you only the best in the scary dimension they call '' The Real World''. -Trapazoids

Name:  Pl logo.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  65.5 KB
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrapazoidsPl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Story coming soon just wait on it! Migos Voice*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Here is my entry, hope you will like it. I know it isnt that much, but oh, well.. Good luck to all of the participants!
    Thank you LVL ONE for hosting this contest! I wish you the bests in real life, hope all of your dreams will come true!

Name:  20150115_002622-001.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  300.2 KB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

#2 anna

Her mouth was hard to draw so I just covered it up with a scarf and made it look like shes cold. But hey , its still winterfest in pl and the snpwflakes fall wherever u go ..so yeah , its cold.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thumbs up Eternal Elemental Entry ****FINAL****

Entry 2:

Metaphorical Dilemma

And we played . I drew
    On asphalt circles, squares , diamonds
    Crayons , and we sat each
    In its geometric figure ,
    Not to dare
    We walk out of invisible walls
    in the,
    forest,
    we fight

And we began to look at.
    Each other , and then in groups,
    And we have not moved,
    the lag froze us,
    I still managed to collect us,
    through closing some tabs,
    to reduce lag
    In small groups , have increased.
    And of white and blue and green lines
    that the mini-map produced,
    because
    no,
    one, wants to get lost in the depths of
    the
    mega maze.

We had war , because
    That's our mission right?

I've spent some time to play ,
    And even addict myself to pixelated life
    distinctly pocket legends.
    a true legend.

But as i arose from my,
    Computer Chair,
    I saw God,
    Alone, in a sphere .
    The letter and makeup
    And some mountains are among us
    such as,
    almighty Mount Fang.
    Folders , closed , sad fences
    Nor yet to come then
    In winter absolute threshold
    Kiss my white temple , let the emotion go
    And then dive down and go

In another speech horizon...
    but wait,
    Oh No
    there is no horizon.
    Oh No!
    Its all covered in snow,
    Oh No!
    Elsa put up a nasty show!
    Oh No!
    She just let it all Go!
    Oh Yes, she can be saved,
    and then the roads shall be paved.
    And the town of Arrendale,
    Will be as happy as Chip and Dale.

I can not tell you anything
    See you or goodbye
    Appeared , not only to you farewell .

Why do you say goodbye ?
    We had so much fun,
    We played together,
    We made snowmen,
    We Laughed,
    We Enjoyed Life,
    But now,
    You hide,
    Behind,
    the Door.

I would not have any reason
    "Farewell " rights
    After all you are the queen - and ask
    As I lost definitely .
    And from me to you
    The word itself will freeze. Eternally.
    No you do not know well shout
    My beloved , my lost .

When I last saw
    You knew and you, cry and you
    And you left with all the station
    No there was no train , no.
    I was back again
    I wanted to come off of you,
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway
    It's like someone took it .

I would tell you details
    Destiny would be to change
    My girlfriend over the mountains
    My girlfriend over time.
    By the time I will not find you again,
    Ill be dead
    Under nuclear cynical goodbye

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

P.SOver the past 5 days, i have worked on this poem for an average of 5 hours a day, to perfect the grammar, poem structure, and the hear touching aspect of it.

I have even went as far as to ask the writing clinician at my school to check it out and conference with me. (lol, i didnt tell her what it was for. If i did, she would be like W.T.F.) hehe, anyways, she gave me tips on parts of it.

Now, you might have several thoughts running through your mind as you read this poem...

1. How could a 14 year old gamer right something as 'deep' as this?

Answer:Thats because im a genius MUHAHAHAHAHA! No, jk. The moral of it all is that if you take the time to put in your ultimate effort in anything, it will pay off. This not only applies to what ive written but it also applies to pl itself and Life. I dont think ill be needing to explain that.

2. Did i plagiarize this? (answer: No. This is 100% original.)

3. Your story doesn't make any sense? Are you gay or what? (due to talking about lvlone being a girlfriend, or any other confusing parts of the poem) (Answer: I am 100% straight, the girlfriend part is a symbolic term a good similie to describe this is this " LevelOne was famous and well known and thought of in pocket legends, as a boyfriend cares and is devoted to his girlfriend

4. How does this have anything to do with pocket legends/and/or frozen.

Here is my explanation: The correlation can be found in the extensive poem. I highlighted a few key terms to help you understand it more efficiently. As you can see, i never included the term "Pocket legends" in the whole poem... Why? This is because a term like that wouldn't fit in rhythmically. (however it can be inferred.)

5. Some parts are pretty confusing? I dont get it!!??

[B]Answer: Here are some parts that may be confusing:

1:

When I last saw
    I was back again
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway

I think you did understand the relationship of "come off of u" (in pl if someone is having lag in a fight they will say 'off'.)
    However you might still be wondering what the whole train thing was about.

Explanation: When i said you left with the station, but the train never came because there was no railway, it is a "play with words" meaning that you cannot accomplish something without the essentials. (you cannot ride in a train when there is no railway, or no foundation.

Now, how does this relate to pl?

Explanation: The best way of explaining this is through an example:

Lets say that you are in a pvp arena with another guy that is the same class, and has the same exact gear and build as you.
    The train stanza works here perfectly because in this pvp fight, the player with the better foundation or skill will win.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Inner Message:

Before i wrap it all up, i just wanted to end up by saying that "In my opinion, there are three key terms in order to succeed in life.
    1. You need to motivate yourself (In this case, I motivated myself to create this for the good of the community, and yeah, i cant deny it, FOR THE TOP PRIZE WOOT WOOT!!! I HOPE IVE EARNED IT !!! P.S 2nd>>><<< I hope im not begging>>>>"

2. You need persevere through the tough parts of life ( in this case i perservered in the making of the poem. Ill tell straightforward It aint easy!

3. You need to Love what you intend to do. No Comment.

This now concludes my entry i hope.

Sorry for the grammatical errors along the way or any other issues

(If you have any more questions regarding my entry or need any clarification of any stanza, give me a buzz, Oh, wait, thats personal information, Sorry mom. Hehe, anyway i really hoped you liked it and consider me a worthy candidate for the Grand Prize of Over 20m worth of Stuff!

Please take the time to like the thanks button to show support for my entry! (now fully edited.)

Now that it is edited, there are a lot of twists and turns and tone changes. However, I'm happy i changed it because now, instead of it being 100% deep and "Shakespeare like", i added some humor into it which gives it a unique twist enjoy!

GG ALL.

Its seems that i will never truly finish this post. Ugh.

After all, Assignments are never done, only due!

After reading some posts below me, i found out about imgur.com!! Its a truly amazing sight,

Below, these are some Original Memes i created through imgur ( the meme pics are through imgur, the text is original, made by me,

I will keep thinking of more and posting them here enjoy.

These don't really have any relation to pl/frozen, i just thought they'd provide some comic relief from the deep head scratching poem :P

Now, moving on, the last part of my entry will consist of a list of my own 100% original created Aphorisms.

As i was brainstorming for this contest, I thought to myself... "What would be most meaningful for level one.

I thought, ah! Why not create some aphorisms that would lend a piece of mind into whatever profession you decide to delve into in the real world!

Genius!

(I also included correlations to pl/frozen beneath *most of the aphorisms*)((Some are just to true to be messed around with.))

Here we go enjoy:

1. Friends are like money. You take them for granted until you really need them.

Real Life Contribution: Sometimes, you may have friends that really support you and think of you as their role model. However, in return, you don't feel the same way. To be exact, you take advantage of them and you make them do things that you could do, but your laziness obstructs you from doing so. However, when the time comes when they are needed for something other than personal gain, (had a bad day at work, problem with car;asking them to pick you up etc) they start to reject you, because your intention is to benefit from them, not benefit together.

Frozen Relationship: In Frozen, Prince Hans's and Anna's relationship wasn't an act of true love.... Prince Han's real motivation of desiring Anna was due to her social status, and not her personality (Princess + Prince == success, unlike the traditional>> (Personality + Looks = success) This relates to the above aphorism because they took each other for their money, and when Anna was in danger, Han's wasn't extremely eager to help.

Pocket legends Relationship: Sometimes in Pocket legends, you try to become friends with someone in-game not because of how they help you out when you need it, or if you ask politely to be lvled, they will accept, but because of the millions they behold. This aphorism does not connect as deeply in the virtual world, but nevertheless, an individual should become friends based on how assertive a player is, and not because in the end, you will make the cliche remark "Hey man, could you give me 5m or so? After all 5 m is like <1% of your total income..."

2. You have to dig deep to see people's true beauty.

Real Life Contribution: I think the most creative answer to this would be if you work in a big business, and there are a lot of 'ranks'/hierarchies. I know the feeling of this because my dad is a IT Support/Programmer, and there are a lot of ranks and positions. "Every Boss, has another Boss." He told me that his Boss was very mean and had very high expectations. In other words, from the outside, he looked like a mean-green-mankilling-machine, however, the more my father was around him, the more they got used to each other, the mean-green...yeah you know the rest, they laughed together and had a good time.

Frozen Relationship: In the Movie Frozen, Han's and Kristoff both liked Anna, but for two very different reasons!

Hans liked Anna based on her status, nothing more, while Kristoff dug through the ice to find Anna's true beauty not in her status, but in her easy-going personality and obviously good looks WOOT WOOT.

The life message i am trying to reach out here is that no matter if it is a girl, a job, a person, a hobby... they all have a true beauty. Some inner beauty's lay on the first inch of snow, while others must be dug up from very, very deep depths to be acquired.

3. Life is like a Videogame. Some levels are hard, some levels are easy, but none of them last forever.

Real Life Contribution: Statistics show that an average individual runs into about 10 problems a day. That may seem like a lot, but it really isn't because they all differ in intensity. Most of those 10 issues consist of forgetting a pencil, forgetting your car keys in the house.... etc.) However, other times some levels are hard because you could run into some bigger problems such as losing your job, losing your wife XD, losing your good health etc. However, the moral of it all is that these are all just levels, not constants. None of them last forever, they can all be overcome.

Frozen Relationship: In frozen, when Elsa and Anna were young, they would always play together and had a good time. In other words, that level of their lives was easy. But then, after their parents died, and Elsa's power became stronger, she held back from Anna, and Anna went through a very difficult part of life. However, they both found happiness in the end.

Pocket Legends Relationship: In pocket legends dungeons vary in difficulty! If you have a lvl 77 clearing through forest haven, what an easy level that was! However, If you have a level 77 going through Ancient Caverns, now that is a much more difficult level to defeat, especially by yourself. However, none of them last forever. Even if they take 30 seconds, or 30 minutes, they can all still be defeated, none of them last forever.

4. Life is like a ladder. There is a top, a bottom, and rungs to climb to take you higher.

Real Life Contribution: In life, you always start from the bottom and climb your way up the ranks. (Unless you have a super rich family, and inherit 40 billion dollars XD!!)

Anyways, all kidding aside, there is a ladder in any business, or career you wish to pursue. However, its not awarded like the pl system 1 year = manager, 2 years = CFO , 3 years CEO!!! Nah.. you wish! As i mentioned in my poem, you get promoted through the effort and contribution you bring to the table. Sometimes you may be at the 5th rung of a ladder, but then you fall. But remember, that ladder is always going to be there. Keep trying. Get to the top.

Frozen Relationship: Frozen is another great example of this. For all who watched the movie, you know that there is a big hierarchy. In this case, the bottom of the ladder would be an average citizen, (such as Kristoff), and the top of the ladder would be the almighty king or queen.

Pocket legends Relationship: In Pocket legends, a lvl 1 char is at the bottom, and a 77 is at the top. So how does this ladder theory work? Well, everyone starts at the bottom, (you never start at lvl 35 for instance) and they work their way up through persevering through the boring PvE arena's, up to the top? Occasionally, you could get spammed, and you have to start over. But once again, if you put in the hard work, you will rise up.

Here is my most valued words of wisdom. I will not add relationships for the movie and game since it will be better understood without.

5. There is no dictionary definition of Life. You have to write your own one for it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

I hope that you find happiness in your life, whatever that may be. Good Luck my friend.

And Remember: "May the odds be ever in your favor."

****Finalized**** ~January 22, 2015~
    Last edited by HeyitsTubs; 01-22-2015 at 08:29 AM.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyitsTubs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

@epw dude that is amazing , how do u even draw like that?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SAVVY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THE P.S SECTION BELOW THE POEM.

Entry 2:

Metaphorical Dilemma

And we played . I drew
    On asphalt circles, squares , diamonds
    Crayons , and we sat each
    In its geometric figure ,
    Not to dare
    We walk out of invisible walls
    in the,
    forest,
    we fight

And we began to look at.
    Each other , and then in groups,
    And we have not moved,
    the lag froze us,
    I still managed to collect us,
    through closing some tabs,
    to reduce lag
    In small groups , have increased.
    And of white and blue and green lines
    that the mini-map produced,
    because
    no,
    one, wants to get lost in the depths of
    the
    mega maze.

We had war , because
    That's our mission right?

I've spent some time to play ,
    And even addict myself to pixelated life
    distinctly pocket legends.
    a true legend.

But as i arose from my,
    Computer Chair,
    I saw God,
    Alone, in a sphere .
    The letter and makeup
    And some mountains are among us
    such as,
    almighty Mount Fang.
    Folders , closed , sad fences
    Nor yet to come then
    In winter absolute threshold
    Kiss my white temple , let the emotion go
    And then dive down and go

In another speech horizon...
    but wait,
    Oh No
    there is no horizon.
    Oh No!
    Its all covered in snow,
    Oh No!
    Elsa put up a nasty show!
    Oh No!
    She just let it all Go!
    Oh Yes, she can be saved,
    and then the roads shall be paved.
    And the town of Arrendale,
    Will be as happy as Chip and Dale.

I can not tell you anything
    See you or goodbye
    Appeared , not only to you farewell .

Why do you say goodbye ?
    We had so much fun,
    We played together,
    We made snowmen,
    We Laughed,
    We Enjoyed Life,
    But now,
    You hide,
    Behind,
    the Door.

I would not have any reason
    "Farewell " rights
    After all you are the queen - and ask
    As I lost definitely .
    And from me to you
    The word itself will freeze. Eternally.
    No you do not know well shout
    My beloved , my lost .

When I last saw
    I was back again
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway

I would tell you details
    Destiny would be to change
    My girlfriend over the mountains
    My girlfriend over time.
    By the time I will not find you again,
    Ill be dead
    Under nuclear cynical goodbye

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

P.SOver the past 5 days, i have worked on this poem for an average of 5 hours a day, to perfect the grammar, poem structure, and the heartouching aspect of it.

I have even went as far as to ask the writing clinician at my school to check it out and conference with me. (lol, i didnt tell her what it was for. If i did, she would be like W.T.F.) hehe, anyways, she gave me tips on parts of it.

Now, you might have several thoughts running through your mind as you read this poem...

1. How could a 14 year old gamer right something as 'deep' as this?

Answer:Thats because im a genius MUHAHAHAHAHA! No, jk. The moral of it all is that if you take the time to put in your ultimate effort in anything, it will pay off. This not only applies to what ive written but it also applies to pl itself and Life. I dont think ill be needing to explain that.

2. Did i plagerise this? (answer: No. This is 100% original.)

3. Your story doesn't make any sense? Are you gay or what? (due to talking about lvlone being a girlfriend, or anyother confusing parts of the poem) (Answer: I am 100% straight, the girlfriend part is a symbolic term a good similie to describe this is this " LevelOne was famous and well known and thought of in pocket legends, as a boyfriend cares and is devoted to his girlfriend

4. How does this have anything to do with pocket legends/and/or frozen.

Here is my explanation: The correlation can be found in the extensive poem. I highlighted a few key terms to help you understand it more efficiently. As you can see, i never included the term "Pocket legends" in the whole poem... Why? This is because a term like that wouldn't fit in rhythmically. (however it can be inferred.)

5. Some parts are pretty confusing? I dont get it!!??

[B]Answer: Here are some parts that may be confusing:

1:

When I last saw
    I was back again
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway

I think you did understand the relationship of "come off of u" (in pl if someone is having lag in a fight they will say 'off'.)
    However you might still be wondering what the whole train thing was about.

Explanation: When i said you left with the station, but the train never came because there was no railway, it is a "play with words" meaning that you cannot accomplish something without the essentials. (you cannot ride in a train when there is no railway, or no foundation.

Now, how does this relate to pl?

Explanation: The best way of explaining this is through an example:

Lets say that you are in a pvp arena with another guy that is the same class, and has the same exact gear and build as you.
    The train stanza works here perfectly because in this pvp fight, the player with the better foundation or skill will win.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Inner Message:

Before i wrap it all up, i just wanted to end up by saying that "In my opinion, there are three key terms in order to succeed in life.
    1. You need to motivate yourself (In this case, I motivated myself to create this for the good of the community, and yeah, i cant deny it, FOR THE TOP PRIZE WOOT WOOT!!! I HOPE IVE EARNED IT !!! P.S 2nd>>><<< I hope im not begging>>>>"

2. You need persevere through the tough parts of life ( in this case i perservered in the making of the poem. Ill tell straightforward It aint easy!

3. You need to Love what you intend to do. No Comment.

This now concludes my entry i hope.

Sorry for the grammatical errors along the way or any other issues

(If you have any more questions regarding my entry or need any clarification of any stanza, give me a buzz, Oh, wait, thats personal information, Sorry mom. Hehe, anyway i really hoped you liked it and consider me a worthy candidate for the Grand Prize of Over 20m worth of Stuff!

Please take the time to like the thanks button to show support for my entry! (now fully edited.)

Now that it is edited, there are a lot of twists and turns and tone changes. However, I'm happy i changed it because now, instead of it being 100% deep and "Shakespeare like", i added some humor into it which gives it a unique twist enjoy!

GG ALL.
    You are being kinda of rude about the intellectually savvy remark, tubs.

Just because a person doesn't interpret your poem the same way as you, does not mean they aren't intellectually savvy or not smart at all.

One person may not even understand it because you tried to be incredibly long-worded and convoluted that your poem makes absolutely no sense.

Future reference, here comes trenton.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 01-15-2015 at 11:43 AM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    @epw dude that is amazing , how do u even draw like that?
    Thanks! Well.. i used to sketch when im bored, so i guess its all about practice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

@epw with skills like that u def deserve to win , ur drawing is my fav of all ^.^ wallapapered
    Last edited by for the lulz; 01-15-2015 at 09:20 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    You are being kinda of rude about the intellectually savvy remark, tubs.

Just because a person doesn't interpret your poem the same way as you does not mEan they aren't intellectually savvy or not smart at all.

One person may not even understand it because you tried to be incredibly long-worded and convoluted that your poem makes absolutely no sense.

I see what you mean.... I didnt mean that in any way, i simply used that statement not as an insult, but as a tip to read the bottom so an individual could comprehend it later.

Ill remove that anyway though thanks for bringin it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, i made a fan art and i would love to join the competition.
    However i wasn't able to add any picture to the reply and i don't know how to fix this issue. Is there any other way i could send you the picture than private messaging since i did not find out how that works either?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LunarQueen View Post
    Hello, i made a fan art and i would love to join the competition.
    However i wasn't able to add any picture to the reply and i don't know how to fix this issue. Is there any other way i could send you the picture than private messaging since i did not find out how that works either?
    Hi

To upload an image just click on this icon, or use a service such as http://imgur.com/ to upload and then post the link to the image here.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
    Hi

To upload an image just click on this icon, or use a service such as http://imgur.com/ to upload and then post the link to the image here.
    Thanks!

Link: http://imgur.com/qFfOSO6

This is my mage that i have drawn with a Frozen inspired stair, also he is singing "Let it go".

I didn't have the pens i wanted so had to use some bad crayons but i still hope it's fine!

I sent it to Tree and he said he was going to take it but then changed his mind, so y'all know it's mine (i also have my signature in the bottom).

And good luck to everyone else love the idea of this competiton, creates a bigger community with fan-art and engaged players, awesome!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LunarQueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

hey levelone. I was just wondering... is my edited entry a valid one this time? Did i follow all directions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    hey levelone. I was just wondering... is my edited entry a valid one this time? Did i follow all directions?
    Of course.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to LEVEL ONE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

thanks. Phew.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just wanted to check so i am in too since i didn't upload a pic, just gave the link to it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LunarQueen View Post
    Just wanted to check so i am in too since i didn't upload a pic, just gave the link to it?
    Of course you are in. All you need to do is add the img brackets around the image link to display the image, like so:
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qFfOSO6.jpg[/IMG]
    It is fine either way though, the important thing is that I can see the image. It does not have to be displayed on the forum.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.