Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the extra-long Plat Sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yeah .on top of that .bonus offers x2 .i know 2-3 guys who made1 k plat from offers .(not against them,but they doing on 3-4 devices and 8 days ...)
    Come on close the plat sale and offers.or make it permanant so we dnt bother to buy plat . Bought 15 k+ during this event. Not as useful like before.
    Energy 10 k.its like the same time when plat farming was on the air.
    Now ppl laugh on plat buyers .spending real money on a non exclusive currency.:
    And why so much lack of information these days!! Like no update for lb flag ,no update on how long sale will run .if someone fight on forum there will be a instant reply but for important things no one bother until all start crying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RDX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

It's just the way it goes when you try to milk something extra long. Things dry up in one way or another. I'm thankful for cheap anks and cheap energy from those that for free plats or paid. Brand new mythic bows are going for 10-11m and still not selling! That's a good indication of how much gold the average person has currently!

I wonder how much those exclusive leaderboard vanities will be worth! Could possibly be worth 80m,but when everyone only has 10m or less available to spend, then they'll be worth around just that! Medusa, frankly and ghosts sets although there's 75 sets each, is still low enough to not be sub 10m. And yet they are!

Gold is becoming scarce amongst middle class just like real life lol
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post
    Ok, I agree this plat sale lasts too long and yes it is bad for some people but MOST people do not realise that there are also advantages for them to this deflation. think of it this way: EVERYONE is affected by deflation, there are as many disadvantages as there are advantages
    1) Stuff is cheap so you can buy stuff cheap ( positive)
    2) If you have alot of mythics arcanes you want to sell in your possesion well the value of those items is going down ( negative)
    3)If you had 5 million gold, that 5 million gold can buy you alot more items during deflation right now then before( positive)
    And yeah that all i can think of right now im sure there are other examples...Anyways THE LESSON IS!!!!! MAKE THE BEST OUT OF A BAD SITUATION.

Have fun
    Oh the wonders of being able to consider perspectives other than your own. *golf claps for Yumisa*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Actually no, elo locks maintained a higher price because they were new and people weren't prepared for them, The ingredient was a lot rarer, the recipe wasn't trade able either. Now everyone knows the drill so they hoard locks for events, ice scales are absurdly common and the recipe is tradeable.
    This is correct. People are not dumb, so when they see something work the first time then they try to do it again. The problem is if everyone does it the second or third time around, it will no longer be as effective, if at all.

Supply and demand determine the price of an item. If you can predict what will be in demand in the future, you can make money IF AND ONLY IF not many other people made the same prediction. If everyone makes the same prediction, then the supply will also be higher and the price will not be any higher even if the demand is there. And that is what we are seeing now.

So if you want to make money, come up with an original idea. Don't just follow the sheep....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    This is correct. People are not dumb, so when they see something work the first time then they try to do it again. The problem is if everyone does it the second or third time around, it will no longer be as effective, if at all.

Supply and demand determine the price of an item. If you can predict what will be in demand in the future, you can make money IF AND ONLY IF not many other people made the same prediction. If everyone makes the same prediction, then the supply will also be higher and the price will not be any higher even if the demand is there. And that is what we are seeing now.

So if you want to make money, come up with an original idea. Don't just follow the sheep....
    Permission to use this whenever I find it necessary to explain supply/demand in the future?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

This is likely just wishful thinking, but perhaps...sts is trying to get players to burn up the huge number of hoarded crates in the game and have a revamp planned for locked crates once the number gets lower...

Yeaaaa, very wishful thinking.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Due to this long plat sale, 8 days now, u have created deflation on energy, luck elixirs, ankhs, etc. and i heard that this plat sale will be continuing through next friday? 8 more days of this sale and I think this economy will be trashed. So many of these items will have flooded the market already, 8 more days and it will continue to get worse. Its gonna take a looong time to recover from this deflation. Typically plat sales are over a weekend like thursday-monday, but now u guys make a plat sale what might be over 2 weeks, aswell as releasing 3 new kinds of lvl 41 mythics in a matter of 6 months, and just a few weeks ago u had that cheaper locked crate with double odds events for like a week. So not only have u caused deflation of ankhs, elixirs, etc, but also you have caused deflation to mythic weapons, and some arcane eggs.
    Sts make a good move here. Plat sale make end game items drop so more players can compete in pvp with those rich ganger players. Easier for middle class player doing elite... Stop crying cause u can't merch at this time to earn some golds zzz...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ovtlaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

And to put another cherry on top am 100% certain sts have nerfed item gem crafting, gl getting a super

"Winter is Coming" :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post
    Ok, I agree this plat sale lasts too long and yes it is bad for some people but MOST people do not realise that there are also advantages for them to this deflation. think of it this way: EVERYONE is affected by deflation, there are as many disadvantages as there are advantages
    1) Stuff is cheap so you can buy stuff cheap ( positive)
    2) If you have alot of mythics arcanes you want to sell in your possesion well the value of those items is going down ( negative)
    3)If you had 5 million gold, that 5 million gold can buy you alot more items during deflation right now then before( positive)
    And yeah that all i can think of right now im sure there are other examples...Anyways THE LESSON IS!!!!! MAKE THE BEST OUT OF A BAD SITUATION.

Have fun
    +1 Agreed! positive thinking and view. I am happy, my friend and guild mate can afford mythic set now, some mythic pet or old arcane pet. Crate opener just help non plat player get what their dreamed! I am happy with that. I dont know why some people not happy, soon arcane ring price fall below 50m, more and more people can afford that and for the other thing too.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    Sts make a good move here. Plat sale make end game items drop so more players can compete in pvp with those rich ganger players. Easier for middle class player doing elite... Stop crying cause u can't merch at this time to earn some golds zzz...
    I dont even merch. Hell i dont even play endgame. I twink at lvl 17. Way to make an incorrect assumption though. You know what they say about assume.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I dont even merch. Hell i dont even play endgame. I twink at lvl 17. Way to make an incorrect assumption though. You know what they say about assume.
    If you are a twink, why should a deflation in ankhs, energy kits, and luck kits affect you? Honestly, I think it that is a good thing. More people can run event, do planar, and farm more often than not. And ankhs won't even stay that low, considering how many people need them. The mythic items you talked about will soon be outdated, and once again, since you are a twink, shouldn't these mythic items not affect you? And also, since these items are deflating, it makes them more affordable for players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

But this i s affecting ppls who spend real money. No information about duration.extra long 2X bonus offers making platinum non exclusive currency.i agree its gud for one half who cant afford but wat about other half who spend real money .one week should be enough for ppls who want free plat or cheap gears.but a endless sale and offers is not a gud idea.we canwait till it all over.but at least tell us the duration.we deserve some information regarding this..It will take 10 sec to write down the date .easier than cleaning threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sts will think this extra long event n plat sale make us happy, but as always, things that r too long or too much isnt good. 2 weeks for event will be better, as it keeps the value of event items. 4 weeks event makes ppl bored, and makin it 2x more difficult to reach plat makes some ppl stop doin events. 2x plat sale isnt useful too, if u didnt get the plat coz offers r fake and complained to nativex, they give u normal amount of plat. So this game is gettin worse and worse imo, quittin soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Simple buy your plat now wait for event over prices to go normal and use the plat!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thats the first event that i saw whit a low drop rate...spend around 7k plat and get only 2 crap myths (amulet+armor)
    Does any staff can check also if the drop rates r nerfed to ?

Ah and yes i totally agree whit everyone that think about this plate sale must over , it has killed the marketing...

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

copy/paste from a diff thread:

This plat offer has been dragging on for so long one would expect to get plat offer within plat offer. Grab yourself a bargain and get 20% off our 40% off offer. ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Due to this long plat sale, 8 days now, u have created deflation on energy, luck elixirs, ankhs, etc. and i heard that this plat sale will be continuing through next friday? 8 more days of this sale and I think this economy will be trashed. So many of these items will have flooded the market already, 8 more days and it will continue to get worse. Its gonna take a looong time to recover from this deflation. Typically plat sales are over a weekend like thursday-monday, but now u guys make a plat sale what might be over 2 weeks, aswell as releasing 3 new kinds of lvl 41 mythics in a matter of 6 months, and just a few weeks ago u had that cheaper locked crate with double odds events for like a week. So not only have u caused deflation of ankhs, elixirs, etc, but also you have caused deflation to mythic weapons, and some arcane eggs.
    Cry

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    Cry
    What was the point of this comment? To be insulting? All it does is show how immature you are but you do you. Gl in life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

What was the point of this comment? To be insulting? All it does is show how immature you are but you do you. Gl in life
    The game economy was destroyed by platcheats, not plat sales.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conradev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Ankhs won't stay that low, demand for them is high and yes so is supply, but when people get their grinding gear on and start running planar tombs again they will rise. As for elixirs oh well that's a plus for me LOL.
    Yeah, but looking at why ankh prices were high...looks like it was for breeze. Ever since all these vreeze thread responses by sts, look at the tombs...al empty and silent. I used to think everyone is running for imbued geard. But appears to be no, lol. Now i can barely find some people farming fragments.