Thread: Is pvp and class balance going out of control?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Is pvp and class balance going out of control?

Hi there fellas, I started a class journey as a pvp mage from level 3 and now I'm 23. But within this short period of few months time I did noticed so many surprising issues related to pvp/class balance and can't keep it within myself.

- spamming at pvp:
    Spamming button self is a little crazy but using 3rd party application for spams is just beyond crazyness. Especially chrome users gets dc but won't change a thing for them to be back at same map through new tab instantly. Whereas android and ios users need to wait for animation completion. Is Sts aware of such things or no?
    Note: spam is directly related to pvp in terms of swap, block which is a major issue of pvp destruction. And using 3rd party tap software is against terms and conditions.

- class balance at pvp low levels
    now this actually made my jaws open when I saw a level 12 warrior running with 800 around armour. Common Sts 800 armor at such low level seriously? As far as my memory serves me right at level 21 1k armor were op during those days. Such a big level difference but nearly same armour is just insane. Meanwhile mage are running with 400 armour around with just a handful of health. Lol too squeezy. All the class has some heal overtime benefits from their healing skills except mage class. Please consider mages a bit too. We not aliens r we? Ha ha ha
    Sts need to Limit the armor at such low levels. At level 6/7 warriors r son of zeus or what? They freezing don't die at all. Those goblin ring, abbadon, and armor sets. Ugh, Sts even those low levels now running at 600 around armor with nearly 2k hp.

- 5 skill set
    Some class like we blue smurfs don't even have points to open proper skills meanwhile other class enjoys full 5 skill set. Let's take an example of a warrior level 7. If he opens juggernaut, vengeance with 50 strength, horn and 2 attack skill clearly he won't die so easy. And with those 600 around armour at such levels, no way they ever die even on 3v1. And clearly I've noticed so many warriors below level 12 just because of their opness.

Sts need to LOCK 5 SKILL SET AT LOW LEVELS BELOW 21. Let all class enjoy the balanced 4 skill like old times.

- para gem (damage gems)
    It has completely changed the pvp scenario and now even twink is pure pay to win. Damage damage damage and now crit gems. Pvp has been damaged by those damage gems. Good job Sts. Fair play.

# let's keep our opinions constructive and positive.

Thanks,
    David ramiro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to davidvilla For This Useful Post: