Thread: Very Stuck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Very Stuck!

hello i am stuck at the moment :/
    i am currently a level 12 enchantress, i got to level 12 by just joining random games and just attacking things but it has been very slow and boring:/ whats a better way to level? i havent spent any platinum but i have 100 platinum. So what should i buy with it? also, if i buy all the areas does it count for all characters or just one?

thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

dungeons first. That way you can level up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what do you mean? sorry im new and still getting the hang
    of this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If you don't buy any dungeons at all, you will only be able to level to 18. I would recommend buying: Fathom Crypts, Lost Expedition, Alien Oasis 2, Galactic Overlord or something, and Balefort Sewers when you get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

When you buy a campaign, all the characters on that account can access it. Just keep finding groups because in addition to moving more quickly through maps, you actually get an XP bonus when in a full party. Also if you haven't moved on to Dark Forest yet, do so. After level 10, you receive reduced amounts of XP in Forest Haven (none once you hit 13).
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

okay ill buy them once i get level 18, but now im stuck levelling, im not enjoying it at all as i am sort of confused over what i have to do in this game, all this campaign stuff i dont get either :/

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hope this gives you some direction:

Dark Forest (intended level of play: 10-15)
    Balefort Castle (intended level of play: 15-20)
    Fathom Crypt (intended level of play: 20-25)
    Lost Expedition (intended level of play: 25-30)
    Frozen Nightmares (intended level of play: 25-30) - this campaign will be really hard even at these levels
    The Ancient Swamps (intended level of play: 30-35)
    The Return of Skeller Krunch (intended level of play: 30-35)
    Alien Oasis: PART I (intended level of play: 35-40)
    Alien Oasis: PART II (intended level of play: 40-45)
    Alien Oasis: PART III (intended level of play: 45-50)
    Shadow Caves (intended level of play: 50-55)
    Balefort Sewers (intended level of play: 50-55)

You don't have to follow this exactly, but the intended level of play is what the devs think is the best level range to pursue each campaign. You gain experience at these levels and 3 levels beyond the maximum level (so for example, the level in which you stop gaining XP in Lost Expedition is lv 33).

You can level up fighting monsters, collect loot killing bosses, and do quests. Just relax and try to have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ya, definitely buy the all the dungeons. They come in packs, so you can get all the non-PvP stuff for cheap. After that, just start fighting. If you haven't bought any more dungeons, you literally cannot go any farther than where you are, level-wise.

Having said this, don't just go jumping into higher level games willy-nilly. You gotta ask when you show up, and fully expect to be kicked out.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks lets just hope i get the hang of it soon whats all the campaign stuff about though?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Each campaign is like a whole new area...a whole new city/dungeon. Each campaign/dungeon has it's own unique items, bosses, and features. Some are absolutely neccasary to buy to progress through the game, like Alien Oasis 3 (Intergalactic Combat), Balefort Castle, Balefort Sewers, Alien Oasis 2. With these few dungeons, you can probably progress the game and get to level 56 quickly and pretty easy...if that is your goal.

However, if you wish to actually enjoy the game to the fullest, and explore each detail and every aspect of it, then I deffiently recommend you purchase all of the dungeons and maps. Each dungeon has it's own unique items, monsters, bosses, quests, different levels of items, appearance, and unique features.

Overall, play the game and enjoy it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Campaigns are what they're calling dungeons areas game. This game is about fighting in dungeons and clearing them. Doing so gains you levels, which advances your character(s), drops you stuff and gold, which lets you buy items for your character(s).

Have you been doing the quests? They are a good diversion while you're leveling and they give you items and gold as well.

As for what you can buy with platinum, check out the plat store. That's the Stack of Coins icon or Store tab in your character screen. You can tap through the various items to see what's available.

Star light, star bright...