Thread: More Chance for Arcanes and Mythics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default More Chance for Arcanes and Mythics

I think we need more Chances to get Arcanes and Mythics in Lockeds. Because we only open Lockeds for that and we only have 0.05 % Mythic Chance and 0.005 % Arcane Chance and thats very low.
    I know MMORPGs where u only have to pay 10-100€ to become rich. In Arcane Legends we can pay thousand of € and still get nothing.
    Either make the legendarys in Lockeds worthless or increase the Luck for Mythics and Arcanes
    Thats my opinion..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Europhex View Post
    I think we need more Chances to get Arcanes and Mythics in Lockeds. Because we only open Lockeds for that and we only have 0.05 % Mythic Chance and 0.005 % Arcane Chance and thats very low.
    I know MMORPGs where u only have to pay 10-100€ to become rich. In Arcane Legends we can pay thousand of € and still get nothing.
    Either make the legendarys in Lockeds worthless or increase the Luck for Mythics and Arcanes
    Thats my opinion..
    Make the legendaries worthless? You can't exactly increase luck, I don't agree since these items are already barely containing value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Europhex View Post
    Thats my opinion..
    You can get rich by spending that much in this game. Just don't open Locked to do it. That is just gambling with your money.

Sell ankh kits and that's guaranteed gold. That amount of money would give you a lot of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If they make the mythics and arcane more common, they too will be worthless.

I wish we could take all of you new players back to season 2 and you could see what happened BEFORE there were mythic and arcane items. Legendary were supposed to be the most rare items, and when they introduced locked crates, they were supposed to be a way to loot legendary items. Soon the best weapon in the game for both sorcerer and mage was items that came in locked crates (a bow and a rifle). But so many players were opening locked crates, that soon the cost of these "best" weapons was less than 1k.

This was a huge problem as nothing you could farm was better than these 2 weapons, yet they were worth almost nothing, so farming started to be worthless in itself, except for armors/helms. So in response to some angry players (including myself) who wanted some gear that was actually rare, STS created the new mythic and arcane items at the end of season 2. If they were to increase the supply of them, then we would be repeating this cycle again.

So don't be fooled by thinking that it's the superior stats that make arcane/mythic items worth what they are worth. It's the rarity. Increase the supply of them, and they too will become worthless.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 12-29-2014 at 11:53 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Switch rarity of epic gear to pink gear. Have pinks rarity somewhere between where it is now and mythic. Would take some tweaking. That or have new gear class between pink and mythic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

They shud change/add some stuff in the lockeds imo, because atm the lockeds are not worth opening. Only event lockeds zzz

Legendarys:
    Add every NON EGG bought with platinium pets from stable in it like Clyde/haze/Misty etc
    Make new gear because the conquistadors are shet atm.

Mythics:
    3 new myth pets / there is more arcane pets then mythics why ???
    Make a gold mythic reward of 2m/3m
    Make a new mythic ring

Arcanes:
    Make new arcane weapons. All 3 classes same level and not 1 by 1
    Add a new arcane pet
    Make a arcane gold reward of 10m

REMOVE: hj/glacian and put them in ELITE CHEST like you did with hooks.

If those would be in lockeds i would open lockeds everyday. Lockeds need be attractive to open. How they are now is just zzzz
    Lvl 17 Piranhia