Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Default So...

I have been taking my mage into TDM a little bit more. Wow things have changed so much. People are generally nice! I went totally undercover with a random name on my end game mage and I was blown away by how much fun we have been having. I saw mags and horror and all sorts of players who I have no clue who they are just having a good time in there. People would sit if the teams were uneven and I think only one time I got called a nub (which is true so I didn't care). Way to clean up the PvP guys. I see some true changes in there from several months ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

U got in rooms with nice people then.
    As always everyone join 1 team to 4v1 another player. People with gear underrate few skilled players and when gots killed they say : Noob! Don't run now! And call for ringer :/ PvP isn't fun as it was before.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xnorwayx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Go to ctf undercover and you will see the mess

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

LOL I actually started playing on my rogue now. Honestly, it's PvP. I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is. I have met new friends and nice people in every one of the PvP guilds. I try and mostly play fair and simply leave map if it's bad room. I think only one person decided to yell at me in camp after a game, but generally my friend list has grown exponentially and I have learned a little bit more about PvP.

My only complaint? It gets boring with only two maps and my pet is a monster to keep feeding.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    LOL I actually started playing on my rogue now. Honestly, it's PvP. I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is. I have met new friends and nice people in every one of the PvP guilds. I try and mostly play fair and simply leave map if it's bad room. I think only one person decided to yell at me in camp after a game, but generally my friend list has grown exponentially and I have learned a little bit more about PvP.

My only complaint? It gets boring with only two maps and my pet is a monster to keep feeding.
    I remember running into you in tdm on your rogue. My first reaction was to rub my eyes and make sure I wasn't high. I recall my entire team fleeing the second they saw the nekros in your team. I especially appreciate you swapping to help me fight your own guildies (who were sitting. One is a good friend). Cheers and keep spreading the kindness. Maybe there is hope for PvP after all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Lol I'm done. Fixed my kdr, met some cool new people, then realized overall it raised my anxiety. I'm a pve player at heart so I spec back and am ready for expansion. Thanks for all the fun and anyone who I met and added you to FL is welcome to run with me in the Rage.

And to those of you who liked to gang me or tell your guild I was in pvp and to come farm me... Get a life. You are the minority who ruin pvp for the rest. Rise up and be the example you want to see in pvp.

Thanks again everyone and shout out to both horror and mag for lending me a hand when needed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Lol I'm done. Fixed my kdr, met some cool new people, then realized overall it raised my anxiety. I'm a pve player at heart so I spec back and am ready for expansion. Thanks for all the fun and anyone who I met and added you to FL is welcome to run with me in the Rage.

And to those of you who liked to gang me or tell your guild I was in pvp and to come farm me... Get a life. You are the minority who ruin pvp for the rest. Rise up and be the example you want to see in pvp.

Thanks again everyone and shout out to both horror and mag for lending me a hand when needed.
    Now make an undegeared(no mythic wep, no arc ring or para, assuming your end game mage was geared when you went into pvp) and see how horror and magnum helps destroy your kdr lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Now make an undegeared(no mythic wep, no arc ring or para, assuming your end game mage was geared when you went into pvp) and see how horror and magnum helps destroy your kdr lol
    Ahhh I actually ended up just using my rogue it was a lot easier than mage. Mage KDR remains neg. I was going to fix but realized it would take a while so eh... NVM that. Rogue has lovely kdr now though! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I saw mags and horror and all sorts of players who I have no clue who they are just having a good time in there. People would sit if the teams were uneven and I think only one time I got called a nub (which is true so I didn't care). Way to clean up the PvP guys. I see some true changes in there from several months ago.
    I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is.
    LOL these statements are 2 weeks apart. So funny. See PVP destroy the optimism!
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Soooo true. Lol. I'm glad I had the little couple weeks of fun but eh. People so serious and evil it was mind boggling to me. I'm like hey laugh a little people. Not all appreciated it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It takes a certain kind of person. Like Rav can go in there and have people fling verbal crap at him all day long and it just rolls off him. He isn't affected by it at all. I don't have that in my personality. I get irritated, annoyed, ticked off, then wonder why I'm putting myself in a place where so many of the people are so negative. PvP used to be a community where just about everyone was nice and had fun with it. That was a long time ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I remember the season 2 ( Dead City ) when PvP zone was release! Wow so much fun! everyone was like :

- Take the Flag!

- Don't let him scape with the Flag!

- We protect you!

Awesome times, now it's more like " I am Flagging " or " Let me Flag ", How everything change along this seasons, even die in PvP was fun, Sometimes I think that I just stay at AL cause my good times .

Sorry for my english, isnt good enough

Valky!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Haha now if you kill a flagger you get called a stream of obscene names for daring to think that pvp means "kill people on the other team"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Personally thats why I find pvp fun overcoming these situations and going full beast mode untill they run nowadays you can be the most op player but if you dont have a strong guild and more enemies then friends whoooo its gonna be a tough road but what better way too grow as a player then a good challenge good luck in what you choose to do in future

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Flaggers are just LOL. It takes some kind of stone heart to be able to further your flags count while your teammates are slaughtered 5 on 4 left and right. Then again if you kill them, they're the folks who have a bazillion friends ready to gang you because you dared to challenge the might of the Arlorian Flagger.

Speaking from experience, killed a Nekro rogue who was flagging and immediately 3 others joined, lolol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    It takes a certain kind of person. Like Rav can go in there and have people fling verbal crap at him all day long and it just rolls off him. He isn't affected by it at all. I don't have that in my personality. I get irritated, annoyed, ticked off, then wonder why I'm putting myself in a place where so many of the people are so negative. PvP used to be a community where just about everyone was nice and had fun with it. That was a long time ago.
    It was hurtful to me to find out that entire guilds 'hate' me and when they found me in a room they would call and gang me. Or the threats to me directly, heck one time a girl came and yelled at me in front of a whole city and I was mortified. Then the 'unwritten' rules like the time I was mid in CTF and a few people shot at me so I killed them so they called and blocked me because apparently I was not allowed or supposed to fire back? I mean, I am pretty smart and can read social cues relatively well in the game but PvP makes zero sense at all. Then the same people who block you one game are there fighting next to you the other. I can't keep up with it at all.

I feel I played enough to decide it's not for me except for the random wild hair I may get on occasion.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Flaggers are just LOL. It takes some kind of stone heart to be able to further your flags count while your teammates are slaughtered 5 on 4 left and right. Then again if you kill them, they're the folks who have a bazillion friends ready to gang you because you dared to challenge the might of the Arlorian Flagger.

Speaking from experience, killed a Nekro rogue who was flagging and immediately 3 others joined, lolol
    LOL! I kill flaggers and then get a blank stare, relatively speaking, when i reply, "I'm protecting my flag".

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    LOL! I kill flaggers and then get a blank stare, relatively speaking, when i reply, "I'm protecting my flag".
    Its pretty funny actually. I actually met a person who believed that free flags is what CTF is.

Person dies. "What the idiot..."

*proceeds to call*
    Funny thing happening here is, the flagger on my team switched to his and started ganging They say flags are free and flaggers are not to be killed. Its pretty funny ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Yeah, I was killing people who were trying to flag the other day, and some person from the other team was like "Nono, you don't kill flaggers!", I responded by killing them as well
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If it weren't for the ridiculous flag AP and we had wins/losses instead, people might actually play the game as intended.