Quote Originally Posted by spookytooth View Post
Ive recently been been takin up the "tank" role of my groups when we lack one, by this i basically mean im leading the pack in advance roundin up quick groups for a thorn root/scream, backing up and hp potting while mages combo off the root then follow my scream combo up with blast shot etc etc then i switch to my damge recurve gear for the boss battles. Runs seem to flow pretty nice this way, anyways. im lvl 54 right now and am using full sentinels talon/wing set during my "tank"sessions but im lookin forward to lvl 55 where i can possibly upgrade to a drainers set for the huge dodge and armor the set provides. Is this the best way to go for what im trying to do? I see the raw stats but just wonderin if theres somethin else out there im missin. I know drain has no set bonuses or even a matching shield. Any thoughts would be appreciated
The only things that annoy me wearing a Drainer set is the missing crit and missing mana regen. And when I am complaining about mana as a bear, I think it has to be really bad for a bird.

But good thing is, 55 Drainer gear is really cheap and drops a lot. So just test it, and find out if you like it...