Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Complete Lv 55 Archer Gear List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spookytooth View Post
    Ive recently been been takin up the "tank" role of my groups when we lack one, by this i basically mean im leading the pack in advance roundin up quick groups for a thorn root/scream, backing up and hp potting while mages combo off the root then follow my scream combo up with blast shot etc etc then i switch to my damge recurve gear for the boss battles. Runs seem to flow pretty nice this way, anyways. im lvl 54 right now and am using full sentinels talon/wing set during my "tank"sessions but im lookin forward to lvl 55 where i can possibly upgrade to a drainers set for the huge dodge and armor the set provides. Is this the best way to go for what im trying to do? I see the raw stats but just wonderin if theres somethin else out there im missin. I know drain has no set bonuses or even a matching shield. Any thoughts would be appreciated
    The only things that annoy me wearing a Drainer set is the missing crit and missing mana regen. And when I am complaining about mana as a bear, I think it has to be really bad for a bird.

But good thing is, 55 Drainer gear is really cheap and drops a lot. So just test it, and find out if you like it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spookytooth View Post
    Ive recently been been takin up the "tank" role of my groups when we lack one, by this i basically mean im leading the pack in advance roundin up quick groups for a thorn root/scream, backing up and hp potting while mages combo off the root then follow my scream combo up with blast shot etc etc then i switch to my damge recurve gear for the boss battles. Runs seem to flow pretty nice this way, anyways. im lvl 54 right now and am using full sentinels talon/wing set during my "tank"sessions but im lookin forward to lvl 55 where i can possibly upgrade to a drainers set for the huge dodge and armor the set provides. Is this the best way to go for what im trying to do? I see the raw stats but just wonderin if theres somethin else out there im missin. I know drain has no set bonuses or even a matching shield. Any thoughts would be appreciated
    Pair the Drainers set with a Sentinel Wing of Death for 3/ms and then wear Fine Gold Ring of Life for another 1/ms. I know it only amounts to 4/ms but that's better than nothing. Myself, I tank with full Drainers, Sent Wing and the Acrobat Gold Ring for max dodge. It gets me to 28 (58 buffed).
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks that helps a lot, what ezactly do the customs for the recurve consist of?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lv 55 Customized Gemstone Recurve + lv 55 Customized Gemstone Leather + lv 55 Customized Gemstone Cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Physio I was just wondering, on your guide here in the set bonuses you list the Customized Gem Talon Set as giving +2% Hit. However, Yanis does not list that +2% Hit bonus on his gear list here. I was just wondering which is correct if you know.