Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farm the hideout and Kill Gold Fever under 5 min

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It wasn't that I didn't think we could kill him, but I'm not going to do all the work for someone who just lays there dead. No way
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Lol - myself (a level 55 pure int mage) and a pure dex bird once managed to kill Gold Fever. Just one death - I managed to res the bird in seconds. Apollo claims that he can solo Gold Fever.

I'm gonna try soloing Gold Fever myself someday.
    HAHA I tried to solo him at lvl 52 with no elixirs just health pots...IT WAS A BLAST!!! Very long and boring though especially since I almost had him killed and ran out of pots!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A minute in, I just bring up the question and ask then why they don't kill the boss. One of the guys responds "exp run".
    I don't know if people noticed but you get more EXP for the boss. These are arbitrary numbers because I haven't taken the time to seriously look at them, but I think you get something like 2-3 EXP per kill on regular mobs, and on the boss you get about x10 that amount, so 20-30 EXP. This is with the EXP pot. I've been in an EXP group that killed Gold Fever in under 20 seconds consistantly, you telling me that ain't worth 20-30 EXP? Hah, ur kidding yourselves "exp run" people!