Thread: Any level restriction for this game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Any level restriction for this game?

Hi Dev team! may I ask is there any level restriction for this game? Cuz I see peole with level 5 they able to enter high level maps like: ancient swamp, dark forest and ...ect! or we just need to purchase the new map dugeon to enter it with no restriction? If a lower level char enter a ancient swamp map do we get to earn more exp since it have high level monster? thank for your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Free caps at lvl 13, though anyone can buy any level pack no restriction. You do not get xp if you fight someone weaker than yourself, so if your lvl 30 no xp if you fight in dark forest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devs have addressed this question before. Stating if players are free to play any expansion pack they paid for, regardless of level. It is also your right to boot any players you don't want to play with, if you hosted game.

I don't see them changing their stance on this, and I agree with their decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone plan on answering the rest of the question?

Quote Originally Posted by kevintr912 View Post
    If a lower level char enter a ancient swamp map do we get to earn more exp since it have high level monster?
    I've been wondering this as well. It seems like exp is just number of kills-- You have to kill a certain number of enemies in order to level up. I don't think that better enemies are worth more when you kill them. Is this correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Some monsters seem to give only one exp point while one a little higher than you gives 2 or 3.

I've found that getting your buddies to kill super high lvl monsters for you is just as slow and killing monsters by yourself.
    The best technique for fast leveling is to get a lvl 35 to run you through Mega Maze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i find that going against monster one map pack above u is the best because u get 2xp per kill - which is the most at one time that ive seen and they are the easiest to kill for 2xp per
    TommTomm - Lvl 30 ManBearPig
    RagingFalcon - lvl 18 Falcon