Thread: Archer and aggro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

At time of this writing, my nature strike does 246 - 378 base damage, plus a 3 - 11 second armor debuff. It recharges once every 3 seconds, so I cast it fairly frequently. The fact that I cast the blessings likely doubles that (+60% crit), plus perhaps a second doubling (?) maybe with the nature strike, and perhaps buffed even more by the fact that I had a red orb.

If I am under the blessings buff, I have a crit currently of 78%, so there is a 78% that my buff will double. (The reason why I wanted the dex helm - a bit off topic, was because of the +10% crit btw; when I get the newer mega mage equipment, my crit will decline to 70%, but with dex crown it will be 80%). This means that there is a 78% chance that the hit will be in excess of that amount, which will later drop to 70%. (Off topic again, but with the Raid Roach, birds lost mana regen. We mages lost our critical hit bonuses with the new Mage equipment.).

Blessings of might buffs crit by 60% for 20 seconds and I believe has a 30 second recharge. It buffs the party's armor by 1 and strength by 6; it's that yellow sparkly thing you see mages often cast before battles. Blessings of vitality is the magenta thing you see.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 02-27-2011 at 11:37 PM.