Thread: Rogue Razor Shield Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Rogue Razor Shield Bug

With Breeze coming around and all, I think a lot of rogues would appreciate this being fixed.

Spinning Freedom on Razor Shield (makes user immune to all movement-impairing effects) does not work when the duration upgrade is used. It works perfectly fine with just the Spinning Freedom upgrade (2/5), however using 3/5 Razor with Spinning Freedom and duration increase will only increase the duration and does not make the user immune to movement-impairing effects while active.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    With Breeze coming around and all, I think a lot of rogues would appreciate this being fixed.

Spinning Freedom on Razor Shield (makes user immune to all movement-impairing effects) does not work when the duration upgrade is used. It works perfectly fine with just the Spinning Freedom upgrade (2/5), however using 3/5 Razor with Spinning Freedom and duration increase will only increase the duration and does not make the user immune to movement-impairing effects while active.
    Yep, absolutely important. The only things we can do when breeze is activated is to
    1) Spread ourselves out so that a few of us can escape the circumference of the AA (Which is pretty huge) but that will just make targeting rogues and mages much easier. And without a doubt, there would be another breeze user to attack again.
    2) Misty. However it's CD is far too long to be of any use so it's pretty obsolete with the pet AA update.
    Razor Shield is pretty much the last option for Rogues and if STS isn't going to hard nerf breeze's AA, they should at the very least introduce more befitting Stun Immunities as the current ones seem to allow prolonging of the stuns instead of preventing you from being stunned again. Also, the bug regarding spinning freedom has already been present for a long time and it should probably be fixed ASAP as atm Warriors and Rogues are the only classes which can be safe from movement impairing effects. Sorcerers should probably have an upgrade to include stun-free abilities, like perhaps removing the push effect from Arcane Shield and swapping it with this.

People say that if you don't have Breeze, we shouldn't complain and that's because we're too poor and weak. That might be true but the main issue is PvP is becoming Easter Island, there's no point of fighting if you're gonna be stuck in the same god forsaken area for a dozen seconds, your enemy can basically auto-attack spam you to death.
    Just my 2 cents :P

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaeriu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The initial announcement for the skill system fix and revamp was almost a year ago. But there have been no news on it, surprise surprise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Looks like STS answered your prayers, grats guys I'm waiting for my prayers to be answered...

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Bump....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk