Thread: Not Help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Reporting 'Unrecieved Platinum' is what STS recommends, but does it actually work?
    From my experience, nope! I'm also not saying, they've never redeemed themselves...

BUT...

I've been playing for awhile now & have reported 'not recieving my platinum' numerous times, yet nothing was ever added to my account or actually fixed so it won't continue to mess up.

(They only help about 20% of the gamers & yes, of course... I've factored in that some folks may have already done certain offers or didn't complete the offer correctly or just lying.)

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to anyone & everyone with screwed up platinum issues
    & hopefully STS doesn't take my reply offensive or anything, cus it wasn't meant to be.

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'
    Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets'- Shnookz
    http://lostprophets.shivtr.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shnookz View Post
    Reporting 'Unrecieved Platinum' is what STS recommends, but does it actually work?
    From my experience, nope! I'm also not saying, they've never redeemed themselves...

BUT...

I've been playing for awhile now & have reported 'not recieving my platinum' numerous times, yet nothing was ever added to my account or actually fixed so it won't continue to mess up.

(They only help about 20% of the gamers & yes, of course... I've factored in that some folks may have already done certain offers or didn't complete the offer correctly or just lying.)

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to anyone & everyone with screwed up platinum issues
    & hopefully STS doesn't take my reply offensive or anything, cus it wasn't meant to be.

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'
    But maybe on my work... when i open it, i got like 58 plat lol, but the biomorgh bundles gone, so saddddd

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

Dark Legends - IGN : Apisyong
    Arcane Legends - IGN : Apisyong

Dont Look Back.