Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Design the Official Community Meet-Up T-Shirt! | Accepting Entries Now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Hello STS Community!

I would like to present my "legendary t-shirt'' project for all of You.
    No matter, You are DL, PL, AL, SL, BD, BC or AB player, You will find Yourself in this piece of clothing.

It is simple, as it should be. But personally, I think colorful things attract our eyes, that is why i did it in color, not mono.
    I implemented some toonising effects on everything. As in contest rules, everything, what isn't STS property, was made by me.

I called it 'T-shirt from the Legends'...

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Attachment 115890

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Now, lets look on the t-shirt. It contains characters from every STS game. Rouge from AL, Wizard from AB, there is even a sorcerer hiding behing him! The vampire lady from DL, green dragon from BD,
    solider from BC, and even a space commando with briliant hairstyle!

In the background, You can see sts logo, in which i incorporated pieces of games, like shady and surge, gargoyle lord,
    locked crate, the drago from pl, and spaceship from sl. The main character over here is gustav, the wizard, also implemented in AB. From his wisdom he is saying the words to you:

WE ARE LEGENDS

It shows, the wearer, and his companions on t-shirt, are truly legendary, cause they play 'legends' games, and they are part of fabulous STS Community.
    Shield from AB symbolizes unity of us, on forums, in game, and in real life. The sparkling effect is to emphasize multiplicity of marvelously-designed characters,
    and to encouarge Your eye to gaze on it

IGN: Deadroth

Game: Arcane Legends

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Why people would buy it? Cause it has simple meaning. You don't need to think bout anything to understand this design.
    You see nice text, and badass-looking characters with sts logo - This is beautiful, cause it is simple and catchy.

PS. I've also put a note for sts designers, if they would like a layer version.
    I think any t-shirt color from palete You've posted will be good for it, cause I made it with transparent background.
    GOOD JOB.. Nice design Deadroth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vaffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Thank You Vaffy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello STS Community!

No matter, You are DL, PL, AL, SL, BD, BC or AB player, You will find Yourself in this piece of clothing.

It is simple, as it should be. But personally, I think colorful things attract our eyes, that is why i did it in color, not mono.
    I implemented some toonising effects on everything. As in contest rules, everything, what isn't STS property, was made by me.

Attachment 115890

Now, lets look on the t-shirt. It contains characters from every STS game. Rouge from AL, Wizard from AB, there is even a sorcerer hiding behing him! The vampire lady from DL, green dragon from BD,

In the background, You can see sts logo, in which i incorporated pieces of games, like shady and surge, gargoyle lord,
    locked crate, the drago from pl, and spaceship from sl. The main character over here is gustav, the wizard, also implemented in AB. From his wisdom he is saying the words to you:

WE ARE LEGENDS

It shows, the wearer, and his companions on t-shirt, are truly legendary, cause they play 'legends' games, and they are part of fabulous STS Community.
    Shield from AB symbolizes unity of us, on forums, in game, and in real life. The sparkling effect is to emphasize multiplicity of marvelously-designed characters,

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

Why people would buy it? Cause it has simple meaning. You don't need to think bout anything to understand this design.
    You see nice text, and badass-looking characters with sts logo - This is beautiful, cause it is simple and catchy.

I think any t-shirt color from palete You've posted will be good for it, cause I made it with transparent background.
    Omg Dead .. GJ

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felipita For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello STS Community!

Attachment 115890

WE ARE LEGENDS

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

EXCELLENT JOB Deadroth!! EXCELLENT Quality, EXCELLENT design and THE BEST Entry!!
    100% I will buy this T-shirt!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rvpp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Guys, I really appreciate suppourt...
    I am bit ashamed to be honest I'm glad You like that what i made
    Last edited by Deadroth; 01-10-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadroth View Post
    hello sts community!

I would like to present my "legendary t-shirt'' project for all of you.
    No matter, you are dl, pl, al, sl, bd, bc or ab player, you will find yourself in this piece of clothing.

It is simple, as it should be. But personally, i think colorful things attract our eyes, that is why i did it in color, not mono.
    I implemented some toonising effects on everything. As in contest rules, everything, what isn't sts property, was made by me.

I called it 't-shirt from the legends'...

Attachment 115890

now, lets look on the t-shirt. It contains characters from every sts game. Rouge from al, wizard from ab, there is even a sorcerer hiding behing him! The vampire lady from dl, green dragon from bd,
    solider from bc, and even a space commando with briliant hairstyle!

In the background, you can see sts logo, in which i incorporated pieces of games, like shady and surge, gargoyle lord,
    locked crate, the drago from pl, and spaceship from sl. The main character over here is gustav, the wizard, also implemented in ab. From his wisdom he is saying the words to you:

we are legends

it shows, the wearer, and his companions on t-shirt, are truly legendary, cause they play 'legends' games, and they are part of fabulous sts community.
    Shield from ab symbolizes unity of us, on forums, in game, and in real life. The sparkling effect is to emphasize multiplicity of marvelously-designed characters,
    and to encouarge your eye to gaze on it

ign: Deadroth

game: Arcane legends

>>download link here<<

why people would buy it? Cause it has simple meaning. You don't need to think bout anything to understand this design.
    You see nice text, and badass-looking characters with sts logo - this is beautiful, cause it is simple and catchy.

Ps. I've also put a note for sts designers, if they would like a layer version.
    I think any t-shirt color from palete you've posted will be good for it, cause i made it with transparent background.
    winner!!!!!!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Hello STS Community!

Attachment 115890

WE ARE LEGENDS

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

This is a winning design that represents clearly every game. Nice job on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

cool t-shirt deadroth and nice design !.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello STS Community!

Attachment 115890

WE ARE LEGENDS

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

Best!!! Love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IGN: Arrowly
    Full Size Link: T-Shirt_1200x1200

Name:  T-Shirt entry.png
Views: 245
Size:  208.7 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arrowly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

This thread has some very awesome t-shirt designs

STS, i can't go to the PAX Meet Up (I wish i could),
    whichever design wins, could i just mail you guys some money
    and buy a shirt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Whew we've got some great artist here it's doing my head seeing which one I like best!! Good job to everyone I already know who I like best but won't say.
    May the odds be ever In your favour- Effie trinket hunger games
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― dr.seuss
    SL retired.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Reconstruction For This Useful Post:

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Wow, guys!

All of these entries are utterly fantastic! You guys are so talented!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natadeh View Post
    IGN: Natadeh
    Link to Full Size Submission: Tshirt1200x1200
    Design:
    Attachment 115876
    Arrows representing the 7 games of Spacetime Studios.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

IGN: SiggyMcc
    Game: Pocket Legends
    Layered link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xvk12el6m...twork.psd?dl=0
    Flattened png link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkujz244ev...twork.psd?dl=0
    I dunno why I like this kind of 'matte' look.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Omg i saw new reserved gimme a bit time

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Last minute entry ^_^

JPEG Version of Design: (700x700)
    Name:  JPEGDESIGN.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  259.9 KB

In my opinion, I think this design looks best on a black t-shirt as the colors give more of that 'glow' effect.

T-SHIRT PREVIEW:
    Name:  TSHIRTDESIGN.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  119.9 KB

I honestly do not know how to send .psd files through a tablet (Or if it's even possible), but some advice would be great if there is a way.

Thank you and good luck!
    Last edited by Helicopter; 01-11-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Click THIS to see my Sig-Tutorials!
    AL (Retired): Theologically : Pacified: Crimple : Pegging

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helicopter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Love urs helicopter!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Hello STS Community!

Attachment 115890

In the background, You can see sts logo, in which I incorporated pieces of games, like shady and surge, gargoyle lord,

WE ARE LEGENDS

and to encouarge Your eye to gaze on, and to buy it

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

I just put it in first color sample i noticed in that template
    It took me a lot of time to make it refined, cause none would buy t-shirt without proper quality i suppose.

Tell me if You like my idea
    Dead
    Amazing design Dead. Clearly the best! Good job!

Also lots of entries and nice ones. Good job everyone and the best to win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

First Idea

Second with thunder

Thunders shows power of sts

Its simple and cool

More simple

Ign:Sonsaat

1200x1200 versions
    1https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhtpb0cz5m...87140.jpg?dl=0
    2.https://www.dropbox.com/s/izcxjsr1ci...91755.jpg?dl=0
    Template.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ammojiad53...37539.jpg?dl=0
    Edit:I can put this desing at all templates.
    Last edited by Kumsaati; 01-11-2015 at 04:31 PM.