Thread: Vital Improvements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Vital Improvements

Hi Devs

There are 2 things that have been bugging me ever since i started playing PL of which i think should be great if you could improve on.

1) passwords lock to maps - passwords lock should not only lock out players out of the friends list but players within the friends list as well. They should only be join-able when the host gives the password to his friends who are joining him. So only people who knows the password can join the host.

2) Invites to map message - Make the fonts small, shift this huge message to the message box or somewhere else where it does not block most the screen. Its a buggar to be engross in a elite mob and boss fight (especially when solo-ing) and suddenly a huge invite message pops up and blocks most of the screen and the next time you know you are KO-ed. It gets worse when the invites keeps appearing over and over for many times.

Anyone with the same sentiments as me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. I dont care if my friends join.. If they are too low level i just boot them... And the most of my friends is high levels..

2. Ya, make it smaller... Really annoying with that HUGE message filling the whole screen..
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate how pw protect doesnt pw protect. We need 2 options option 1. Private games ( no pw , only friends and thwir friends can join) and password prtected games ( pw , u can only enter with password )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And another one. So that makes it point 3)

leveling caps - when i checked the box to lock out players out of the level range, players in the friend list of lower range is still able to join. A bug here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I wouldn't want the PW game to have to type a PW everytime we join. We do runs for hours and we have to type a PW everytime?

If you don't want them in your game in the first place, why are they in your list? If they persist being annoying, just delete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Many players like soloing or playing with just selected friends so a pw would really help us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genes View Post
    And another one. So that makes it point 3)

leveling caps - when i checked the box to lock out players out of the level range, players in the friend list of lower range is still able to join. A bug here?
    Report this in the bug section.. they might fix this xD