Thread: a way to find the price of an item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default a way to find the price of an item

I haven't played very long but I do not no what to sell my items for or every time I buy an Idk if I'm getting ripped off I think there should be a place that shows a price range for items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need feature that shows lowest price for ur cs item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You can search for like items in the consignment shop located in Balefort Castle. This will give you a GENERAL idea of the items worth. Prices fluctuate greatly though so it would be hard to have a set price range list. Good luck with your sales!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Prices are based on rarity and supply/demand. There is no set price for anything, and you could trade a torch for 1m. It's the beauty of free trade!

However, the two good ways to get an idea of what an item can sell for are:

1. Look in the Consignment Shop. (CAUTION: this is subject to daily fluctuation and annoying people selling for ricidulously high and/or low prices. Does not always reflect an item's true value, because it is just the sellers' point of view.

2. Ask an experienced player or gain experience in prices yourself. Many of the low-leveled items have no set value because not many people collect or farm them unless they're rare. Endgame and commonly-used twink pinks have a much more stable economy because of a steady farming and exchange of these items. But understanding the full market boils down to personal experience that comes over time as you play through new releases and items changes that produce radical market crashes and skyrocketing prices.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Auction prices are quite risky to go off of, as many people use them to manipulate the prices. At one time, hate helms were 450-550k(like 10 or more of them), and an hour later, they were back down to 100-150k. go to the traders section and post a price check for better results
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

CS is usually a goos way to tell. It is risky, but prices are changing so often that no one can really make a price "guide" and be accurate. If you can, ask an experienced player, or just check cs daily to get a general idea.