Thread: where can i find a complete pocket legends boss drop list?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default where can i find a complete pocket legends boss drop list?

Ive looked at one or two sites which dont seem to be workin or up, if anyone could point me to a site or link with a complete boss item drop list it would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Fir almost all mid and low level gear, any boss in the campaign has an equal chance of dropping any particular item. For gear that only drops from specific bosses, look at Yanis' sticky posts in the traders market section of the forum.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea srry i shoulda specified i was speaking of 50+ drops. I have already looked through Yanis sticky posts and actually found them to be off. One example of this is he states that the fury fighter 55 gemstone sword drops only off king and queen, when i got mine from Goldfever. Also says that trash heap drops hammer and i believe thats the Cockroach that drops that (only 90% sure on that one). I was just hopin to find a proven accurate list for 50+ specific boss to item drop list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

His list is proven, the items may drop in different locations, but hammer is most commonly seen dropping from trash heap, sword off king and queen, etc. I can back this data up myself, and say it is correct.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spookytooth View Post
    Yea srry i shoulda specified i was speaking of 50+ drops. I have already looked through Yanis sticky posts and actually found them to be off. One example of this is he states that the fury fighter 55 gemstone sword drops only off king and queen, when i got mine from Goldfever. Also says that trash heap drops hammer and i believe thats the Cockroach that drops that (only 90% sure on that one). I was just hopin to find a proven accurate list for 50+ specific boss to item drop list.
    Yanis' info is the best available. If you got a sword from Gold Fever, that is unprecedented. I've never heard of anyone getting anything but armor and helms (oh and maybe the new bow) from GF.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Yanis' info is the best available. If you got a sword from Gold Fever, that is unprecedented. I've never heard of anyone getting anything but armor and helms (oh and maybe the new bow) from GF.
    Royce is right about Goldfever dropping only armor and helms in the past. I kept a list of Sewer Boss and Mini-Boss drops for around two weeks with a bunch of boss runs and not once did anyone in the party pick up a weapon. I am guessing that a patch changed the drops if he is dropping weapons now. I may need to go back and update my list now to see if the drops on all of the bosses have changed around.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Royce is right about Goldfever dropping only armor and helms in the past. I kept a list of Sewer Boss and Mini-Boss drops for around two weeks with a bunch of boss runs and not once did anyone in the party pick up a weapon. I am guessing that a patch changed the drops if he is dropping weapons now. I may need to go back and update my list now to see if the drops on all of the bosses have changed around.
    It's most likely the "off-drops" are for pinks only.
    Maybe even just the recent pinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not tryin to disprove anyone just been told several.differnt things and wanted to be certain is all. But this i can guarentee that i definately got the fury fighter from goldfever 150% at that time it was the only sewer boss i had seen period and i got it on my second kill

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Screenshot it next time it happens.

Rule #65 on internet: No pictures = it didn't happen :/

Otherwise anyone with a post count of 6 who registered on the forums in February can claim anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty, ill write that down in my On the forums to much handbook, nice just sayin im a liar by the way instead of actually addin somethin useful to it ;/