Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Auctioneer building

  1. #1
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Auctioneer building

    I know at this moment, giving new ideas may completely sound like a retard..but the ideaof an auctioneer building sounds interesting

    AUCTIONEER BUILDING

    TROOP AUCTION
    A new structure which will allow players to trade items like troops, vehicles, air troops, satcom orders ..in which troop(including troop space) will be given to the guy who wins the bet and the troop space which is ofcourse a matter of concern will be provided by the one who sells his troops and that guy will have as many troop spaces less as one would sell...but this wud be not permanent as soon as troops are used that space will be backed and if in case that troops are not used there will be a expiry time of min. 2 hrs to 5hrs. Used or not used after the expiry time space and troops (if not used ) wud b returned and the guy who placed these troops for auction wud get either steel or oil...according to what one preffers .everyone will be given 5 slots ( means that he could win only 5 bets at the time and that 5 bets cud b used to buy either troops,vehicles,air troops or satcom orders)and could add an extra slot for like 250 crystals.
    Plz help adding suggestions for TROOP AUCTION in comments

    ENGINEER AUCTIONS

    Most of the times when we have free engineers we can auction them for days like 8 days (max. For all the buildings except hq 's) and cud setup high prices for min. Time which cud be 1 day like a mill steel or oil dependin on what one wanrs and for 8 days (which is most prefferable) like x mill. Steel and y mill oil .(where a cud be like more than 1 less than 5 but only one resources coz its only one day. X be like more than 4 and less than 9 or 9 and y similar to x) . The figure is needed to be kept in millions(x,y,a) just for the sake of games economy ....everyone would be given 1 slot and like 1000 crystals for one more slot...
    In the meantime when our engineer is auctioned but the buyer is not using it deadline must b given by the auctioneer and if it is not used engineer will get back but the auction money will be with guy who will put up the the auction ....so a good way to gather steel n oil in bundles... and the engineer bay(of the enginner which is auctioned for a considerable time)will be boarded as time left :x hrs or days left till return and status: free or working

    Plz if you like the idea plz tell some ideas in the comment section

    Captain america
    HQ 10
    UNITED INC.
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ulas Singh For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It wud b great if gm u respond

    Captain america
    HQ10
    UNITED INC.
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Yes I like this idea I have asked for this kind of trading centre. (Or loaning)

    Adriano
    HQ 9
    Master of Terror

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adriano Jose For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano Jose View Post
    Yes I like this idea I have asked for this kind of trading centre. (Or loaning)

    Adriano
    HQ 9
    Master of Terror
    Yup loaning wud b great too..like high interest rates and if not able to give up loan ..selling of decoration items automatically
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  7. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulas Singh View Post
    Yup loaning wud b great too..like high interest rates and if not able to give up loan ..selling of decoration items automatically
    Yea

    Adriano
    HQ 9
    Master of Terror

  8. #6
    Banned Ruizhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,000
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 746 Posts

    Default

    I honestly think that these are very good suggestions!

    i think, adding to the auction, there should be a function so that members of an alliance can donate resources to other members.
    for example, player1 has too much oil but not enough steel to upgrade something, player2 has too much steel but not enough oil.
    the two players could trade the two resources (though the trade ratio should be something like 2:1 (2steel = 1 oil; 2 oil = 1 steel))

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruizhe For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    I honestly think that these are very good suggestions!

    i think, adding to the auction, there should be a function so that members of an alliance can donate resources to other members.
    for example, player1 has too much oil but not enough steel to upgrade something, player2 has too much steel but not enough oil.
    the two players could trade the two resources (though the trade ratio should be something like 2:1 (2steel = 1 oil; 2 oil = 1 steel))
    Yup it wud b great and a new exciting feature but in higher levels wud it allow to trade high ammounts like 10 m oil for 5 m steel
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  11. #8
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    How come of the devs ...not even replying to the players ....m gettin pissed ..devs has been tellin about the update since the last christmas...but no response from em
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hey bud.
    Update is ready but not yet submitted to apple fpr approval. It is now being tested by a special team st STS.

    GM this one for u.
    Take one more month anr its okay but wr expect BC to be the best game after the time you took for one update. So we expect for than just the trophy league and resource bonus. Maybe few mire buildings. Not just 2 or 3 more new structures, new maps for missions, more advantages for all players, improvement in alliance management, more wins for people, a solution for tp hunters to find players at same hq but at lower trophies.

    Darkness Rises

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scroch For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 94 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    Curious where you read new update is being tested at s.t.s.?


    jk u.s.v.f.w.

  15. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    PM

    Darkness Rises

  16. #12
    Member Ulas Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    newyork,usa
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scroch View Post
    Hey bud.
    Update is ready but not yet submitted to apple fpr approval. It is now being tested by a special team st STS.

    GM this one for u.
    Take one more month anr its okay but wr expect BC to be the best game after the time you took for one update. So we expect for than just the trophy league and resource bonus. Maybe few mire buildings. Not just 2 or 3 more new structures, new maps for missions, more advantages for all players, improvement in alliance management, more wins for people, a solution for tp hunters to find players at same hq but at lower trophies.

    Darkness Rises
    Could you please give me the link where devs told that it is being tested,huh? ..they just said about the approval by apple since last christmas ...
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Similar Threads

  1. A New building in DL!
    By Alaskalegend in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. help with fox stats building
    By Randy Frank Kiss in forum Ranger Class Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:11 AM
  3. Auctioneer title/achievement bug
    By Cero in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. How do I get the auctioneer achievement?
    By Bebsi in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
  5. Need Help Building a DEX Bird
    By GongKilluminati in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •