Thread: Adios Amigos// Farewell c(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Adios Amigos// Farewell c(:

I have spent about 2 seasons playing this game expect for achieving a mythic bow. Honestly myself im able to farm alot of mythic weapons rogues/mages/warriors. They aren't so hard once your used to the rogue tactics. Ive proven various rogues wrong such as, "You dont have mythic weapon" you suck.. like LOL. False logic has been stated. It doesnt take OVERPOWERED gear to be considered a "Pro". Honestly I consider myself an Op Non-mythic pro =). Just ask zeus .. Venom has quitted he was #1 Imo. I miss him =(.. But since my birthday is on Jan. 24. I decided to study & get my Gpa back to a 4.5. going to take various hard skills and I wont have time to play as much. I would like to give a few words to a few people personally "The best"....
    -Zeus: Very smart & doesnt do anything wrong. Yet lol when we met u called me evelyn yet I got along with you. Parth is a very nice guy & he answers most of my questions. Ty for you being part of my Al memories. & plz farm uninoobs & rage =)
    -Lewdness: Your baee<33 lmao after stealing my name you also stole my friends. Lol I love you baee<3 I wont miss you lol I can convince you to text me. I wont forget u.
    -Tongasmash: Pro =) I will miss you. I enjoyed chatting with you. Keep owning in Tdm Pro =)
    -Jexetta/Chicipaca: I love you. Lmao we had so many good times in clashes. I enjoyed texting you. I miss you so much. And I couldnt pm you for a while which sucked..
    -Conradev: lmao your clashes are hilarious. Your very funny dude..
    -Night & Centergy : Pro Tanks. Always helped me vs magnubs lol we would always win since yalls proness.
    -Avaree & Ardbeg : Yall taught me the purpose of pve & I enjoyed it after yall taught me. Also avaree is most active Gm & also nicest as well as coolest as well as beautiful.
    -Bless & Ctf :Blessy boyy lmao ill miss u & kevin. Both taught me how to fight correctly & how to use my kills I cant thank yall enough.
    -Age: You quitted =( u were best person to talk to & I have u on line so ehh not such a big deal & always YOLO!
    -Also Instanthumor, knewb,Angrita,Leyss,Risked, Ruthien , Predator , Aze etc..
    Overall I have met tons of people and made lots of memories with everyone. But remember haters will always hate but just act superior against them. I cant say how much I enjoyed the gamd ty sts yall did an astonishing job to keeping the game at its best. I wish everybody the best and I hope there isnt alot of ganging if I wish to return pherhaps in the future. I will think of returning but when I do all rogues will feel sorry for ever ganging me.[Not a threat] before this letter is over I would like for Sts to keep the game active & Not make rich even more rich. Always share with the less wealthy.

Sincerely,
    Yqo/Lrime
    -The unforgettable Rogue......
    Last edited by Ramboo; 01-09-2015 at 07:03 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ramboo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Take care Yqo wish ya all the best out there,

Adios amigo ;_)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Good luck in real life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Real life much more important than killing people in pvp I wish you all the best!!

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Real life much more important than killing people in pvp I wish you all the best!!
    But what if...pvp is controlling the lives of real people in the past, and we change the course of history after every kill..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    -Avaree & Ardbeg : Yall taught me the purpose of pve & I enjoyed it after yall taught me. Also avaree is most active Gm & also nicest as well as coolest as well as beautiful.

Sincerely,
    Yqo/Lrime
    -The unforgettable Rogue......
    lrime,

Thank you for your kind words, we wish you the best in real life, study hard, and achieve all your goals. (hit the real life LB!!) AL will still be here when you are on your holiday breaks. You did excellent in pve, was fun to have you in party

Ava & Ard
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yessh but, Remember its an online game. Just to keep us not bored. As of for me it was just a way to not get bored and o played it when I had free time or had nothing else to do. As of now im back to the old reading books style have to do community hours as well as some prep classes which will take part of my time. So no time to pvp =(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Venom didn't quit, he was kicked out of game ( pffttt scammers).

Back to topic: Good luck in life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Awwww, Lrime I always had fun playing with you too. I wish you all the best, and remember the good memories we had, because really that's the most important thing to take away from the game - not PvP kills

Sorry I missed this when you posted it. Best of luck to everything you do in the future! Spam my line if you ever need someone to talk to,

Ciao!
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS