Thread: Crafting speedup bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Default Crafting speedup bug

This has happened at least a dozen times to me, and I keep forgetting to report it.

When filling your 5th crafting slot, you select the item and select the gem. Then you you hit start upgrade (I am guessing it has to do with hitting the button in the wrong spot) you instead get the plat confirmation to immediately finish crafting the 4th item in your crafting station.

When you are setting gems and clicking through the options quickly, it is very very easy to tap confirm on the plat speedup request, when you think you are just confirming gem craft (the buttons are in the exact same spot, of course). Suddenly you're out 24 plat. The crafting start second confirmation screen comes up saying your item (the one you were trying to set up) will be ready in -1 seconds (however when you set it, it crafts for the normal time).

I cannot replicate this intentionally, but I will reiterate that it has happened at least a dozen times and has put me out a good amount of platinum.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I hate those moments @:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

In some menus, if you don't exit with the in-game red "X" icon or some of the other choices that you can tap on screen but instead use your phone/tab's back button or escape key on computers, the next time you'll be brought back to the exact state you left the menu at, previously. An example; in the event LB's, if you click on the rewards next to the name of a player in say, top 25 and then use the ESC key and exit then move away, what happens is that the next time you try to view LB's you'll be brought directly to the reward showing screen.

I'm not sure this is directly related to the issue the OP brings up but it seemed similar enough to mention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Happens to Me aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    In some menus, if you don't exit with the in-game red "X" icon or some of the other choices that you can tap on screen but instead use your phone/tab's back button or escape key on computers, the next time you'll be brought back to the exact state you left the menu at, previously. An example; in the event LB's, if you click on the rewards next to the name of a player in say, top 25 and then use the ESC key and exit then move away, what happens is that the next time you try to view LB's you'll be brought directly to the reward showing screen.

I'm not sure this is directly related to the issue the OP brings up but it seemed similar enough to mention.
    I'm on ipad mini.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.