Thread: Is it worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Is it worth it

So I just started this game not too long ago and its starting to get too hmmm...boring i guess but when i saw the PvP area i thought WOW where have i been so i started and it started to get to my attention ive been getting fond with it more and more...but...playing on the same map over and over just bores me and there's a chance you wont even be paired up in a group so....is it worth it to buy the pvp map packs (i use free platinum so no matters)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Yes, I'd definitely say buy the pvp maps. I'm a huge pvp junkie myself and I like to mix it up. Personal favorites are the 5v5 castle fortress and the 3v3 forest fight. You see a new range of players. You'll likely find more challenging opponents in the maps you buy because those who ONLY play in the free map are often inexperienced and haven't put much into the game. Also, you can get away from those pesky barrels...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya spend the plat on it. It's not much and you only have to buy it once for each account, not each char. You can make all different levels of twinks to play with too.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.