Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hard to connect to server

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Default Hard to connect to server

I've been experiencing difficulties on connecting to server since 5 or 6 days ago. I read a Remiem said about new server updates, it looks like it does affected not only me but my friends also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hello! Just to fill everyone in, we did some server updates last week that may have contributed to the rise in disconnects and lag. We added extra zone servers this afternoon that should help out a lot. Please keep us updated if you see any changes (good or bad) as a result of this update.

Thanks so much!

Every time I login I always got stuck on loading screen for about 5 to 10 mins that will eventually get me in or disconnects me.
    Name:  stuck-on-loading.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  288.8 KB

When I did get on the game, I will also get a 5-6 mins loading screen (checking CS, changing maps, checking inventory, claiming crafted gems & upgraded gears etc...)

This "disconnected" pop-up will always end the fun.
    Name:  dc-after-loading.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  72.8 KB

Please help, I don't think the extra zone servers helped me.

Currently the playing on chrome only. Windows 7, Intel Core i7-2600K at 3.4 GHz, 4Gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX580.
    Good internet connection as per speedtest.net, other sites to check connection is youtube.com where watching long videos on multi-windows (four re-sized windows) have no buffering trouble.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Same thing happens to me as well. The lagging starts after the winter event ends. Please fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

same scenario as mine..already contacted support for this issue, hope they'll find a quick fix..im itching to play again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wow.. so log and high ping?.. new year n new log new dc? Nice.. i think new year is great year for this game.:-) please fix this log ... i cannot farm know becouse of this loggy n dc... 6days after the lg begins high ping n dc.------ fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it please...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerasa View Post
    Wow.. so log and high ping?.. new year n new log new dc? Nice.. i think new year is great year for this game.:-) please fix this log ... i cannot farm know becouse of this loggy n dc... 6days after the lg begins high ping n dc.------ fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it please...
    We are on the same boat, 5 or 6 days ago when high pings and DC started again for me too.
    As I posted above, they are experimenting on new servers I think. Thats causing high pings and dc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Same with me, please fix.

INAN'HESH
    Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I had it today the disconnection i finished in pvp went windmoore stood afk 1 min because i was thirsty and i saw disconnected..
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Same here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    I had it today the disconnection i finished in pvp went windmoore stood afk 1 min because i was thirsty and i saw disconnected..
    IKR! Disconnected even when your afk in windmoore.

INAN'HESH
    Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Same to me, stucked at loading screen, that running puppy end up with connection lost..if successfully login, ping spike and disconnected again..change map, puppy running again and end with connection lost...again and again and again until i tired to login and shut application off...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

geez, its been close to a week and my lagging issues is not yet resolved. I doubt if its my connection as it goes well on other games and also i have no lagging issues aside from AL. Today, I've managed to log in game using my pc and it took me 2hours to load and finally, I got in game - still, i am on 1-5k ping and at times i get dc, I am not yet satisfied. They should fix this asap, I cant do anything at this moment, it really sucks.

I also email support about this problem and responded me with a repeated automated email that didnt help to solve the problem. dayum. -_-

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    geez, its been close to a week and my lagging issues is not yet resolved. I doubt if its my connection as it goes well on other games and also i have no lagging issues aside from AL. Today, I've managed to log in game using my pc and it took me 2hours to load and finally, I got in game - still, i am on 1-5k ping and at times i get dc, I am not yet satisfied. They should fix this asap, I cant do anything at this moment, it really sucks.

I also email support about this problem and responded me with a repeated automated email that didnt help to solve the problem. dayum. -_-
    SAME BEA...... Whole Philippines experience this one except those who use LOADS ...and those who are using WIFI cant play well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

It is verrrryyy veryyyy annoying. I havent played for close to a week waiting for solution and nothing!! i felt like leaving this game, its breaking and so lameeeeeeee.

cute is just my cover

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Thank you for your reports everyone. We are taking these very seriously and our Ops team is researching fixes as we speak. Despite our regular work and research, as before, these problems are very hard to pinpoint as they happen to some and not others. We will keep you updated as we learn more.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I have no isseus ^^

Lucky me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thank you for your reports everyone. We are taking these very seriously and our Ops team is researching fixes as we speak. Despite our regular work and research, as before, these problems are very hard to pinpoint as they happen to some and not others. We will keep you updated as we learn more.
    Thanks Rem, but I do agree with Cee Reel. I hope his post can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee Reel View Post
    SAME BEA...... Whole Philippines experience this one except those who use LOADS ...and those who are using WIFI cant play well
    I really think the added zone server in our area made this problem (assuming you guys added one in our area).
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-17-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

thats sad, I tried to connect both on laptop and phone (wifi) and on my pc (direct connection from the modem) same thing happens. Today is worse than yesterday cause I havent managed to log in, it dc me while it loads.

time to get a new game? lel

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

From Philippines here------ same as me even is used load or WiFi same has a high ping.:-) hoping for solution .:-) :-) :-) waiting........-....................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

same problem here. It's been almost 2 weeks already when I experience this unusual ping spike and dc's.
    up until now I cannot play properly on my mobile phone and even to my tablet as well. I already sent a report regarding to this technical concern but they are stressing that's the is on my internet service provider. I already talked to my ISP but they are telling that there is no connection problem in my area. even in my workplace which is a LTE area I'm really having a hard times to connect.
    I tried to browse on my phone, I also tried to DL a videos, games and watch a video but it is smooth and no problems.

I dunno what to do now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerasa View Post
    From Philippines here------ same as me even is used load or WiFi same has a high ping.:-) hoping for solution .:-) :-) :-) waiting........-....................
    you are not the only one mines is already two weeks since i encounter this lag and dc's issue.