Hi everyone! The Guild has been very active these last weeks as you guys know and I love to see that guildies are working hard and having fun. We got lots to farm and catch up with all these new items and Aps.
We want to Welcome our new members here hope they feel at home here and have fun !
In goblin event we seen a lot of teamwork and I want to thank you all again for the huge effort in runs and Gz to all that got banners and items!!

We decided it’s time for some new updates as you all know :

1. Mains need to be lvl up to cap, we gave everyone time for that, everyone has a month’s time to lvl up mains after Goblin event ended. Except the pvp twinks ; After this we will have a guild clean.

2. Regarding guild trades/merch/sell : everyone can sell in guild chat; The only thing we ask is don’t merch in chat. Say the items you want to trade/sell and then use Pms .
Ex : Sell dragon bar, Pm me

3. I know everyone is busy farming new maps but don’t forget to work on the old Aps too.

4. We are very busy during events so that’s why guild is closed during that time.

And that’s about all for now; Ty officers and recruiters for all the hard work, , members for being active , We are nr 1 because of that!