Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2015-01-15 Content Update (167593)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zack0346 View Post
    Still unable to stash my forged event energy kits. Please fix!
    They were never meant to be stashable although I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zack0346 View Post
    Still unable to stash my forged event energy kits. Please fix!
    This is by design, and the reason is to head off any potential leader board meta-gaming through multiple characters. It could potentially create an unfair advantage in the leader board running for events if players with 6 characters for example could generate more Forged Energy kits faster than someone with 1 character, etc. We decided to stop it before it ever had a chance to happen.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Love buff for the gun...I don't need to turn my back anymore to shoot mob behind me ... thx

Just lil concern about mana regen,isn't 13 mana regen/sec too low? Since haunted ring lv 41 give 20 mana regen/sec.

And question about 10% chance to doin AOE,Does charge att give more chance on percentage or normal and charge att gave same percentage?

Any dev/mod can share some light? ...
    13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL. Combined with other Mana Regen items available including pets and the ring from a previous event, you could potentially get up to somewhere around 40 Mana/sec. When you take into account that most mage spells are around 200 mana to cast, that's about 5 or so seconds to regen a new fireball in PvP if you opt to go that route which is worth quite a bit in the right hands. If it was too high then it would be a major issue with Mages freely casting in PvP forever without too much concern for mana reserves.

There's some relevant strategies related to this change, and the 13 number is a comfortable amount. Happy hunting!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This is by design, and the reason is to head off any potential leader board meta-gaming through multiple characters. It could potentially create an unfair advantage in the leader board running for events if players with 6 characters for example could generate more Forged Energy kits faster than someone with 1 character, etc. We decided to stop it before it ever had a chance to happen.
    Appreciate the clarification on that. We never understood why we can't stash the crafted ones, this makes sense now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL. Combined with other Mana Regen items available including pets and the ring from a previous event, you could potentially get up to somewhere around 40 Mana/sec. When you take into account that most mage spells are around 200 mana to cast, that's about 5 or so seconds to regen a new fireball in PvP if you opt to go that route which is worth quite a bit in the right hands. If it was too high then it would be a major issue with Mages freely casting in PvP forever without too much concern for mana reserves.

There's some relevant strategies related to this change, and the 13 number is a comfortable amount. Happy hunting!
    Ah I cee... Already test it and auto aim now work awesome... Thx for make it clear ... And how about AoE percentage capa,does charge attack give more percentage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

AWESOME! Thank you guys!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Bad idea on the vials. What is going to happen is over the coming weeks they will continue to drop in price until they are junk items and the fossil will just become more expensive. The other things I think are all good.
    Here i agree with you.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Bad idea on the vials. What is going to happen is over the coming weeks they will continue to drop in price until they are junk items and the fossil will just become more expensive. The other things I think are all good.
    Its a crafting component and nobody goes into a map with the intention to farm for vials, so who cares if they're become less expensive?

They'll only be relevant to the rare few who get a Nekro fossil, and after looting one it shouldn't cost someone 10-15m to craft an egg because of the ridiculous prices people are demanding for the vials.

The prize is the fossil, it should be expensive, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 01-16-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

when will mage auto aim be fixed? our class is sucky enough as it is, now we cant even shoot backwards. Before the supposed "auto aim fix" it was working fine, but now if an enemy is behind you, all you do is hit walls. This puts mages at a severe disadvantage in PvP, as well as when vsing elite bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thanks but darn x2 I haven't got super yet and on 3rd try. And waiting sucks grrr.

Also bout these vials. I understand they used to craft nekro. But does the nekro recipe drop somewhere or? And what else is required to craft him?

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The Frost Touched Rifle doe shave a beter chance to AOE when Charged. The auto aim sounds like a nasty bug, we'll see what that entails sometime in the future. Thanks guys!
    | | | |

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

OT: Where can I check updates made on frost weapons?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yey got 2 grands on 3 items only,thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello, I appreaciate what you're doing for the players. Can you possibly make an extra room in inventory in which we keep essences and those crafted energy kits? Also other things like recipes and stuff we don't normally use.

I've got 40 energy kits which I don't want to sell for 0, and whenever I want to open a silver chest or copper, I have to scroll through all of them just to get there.

Another possibility would be to make them somehow appear after eggs/chests etc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The Frost Touched Rifle doe shave a beter chance to AOE when Charged. The auto aim sounds like a nasty bug, we'll see what that entails sometime in the future. Thanks guys!
    Everything looks fine except for the fact that you buff and nerf everything again with no regard to our economic decisions. This issue has been address before and we, i.e., the community expressed our disapproval of this.

Should I, and many others, have known this beforehand we would have not sold our frosts at prices that we did and our proceeds would have been higher than they were. It is literally like giving someone free 2-5m gratis (for two items). Either stick to your guns StS or credit people's accounts who sold their frost items with gold equivalent to the rise of value of these items as a result of your decision.
    Last edited by grzena1982; 01-16-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Never would have all these long-lasting issues if Samhayne were still here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

About energys and some other items like locks, u can do a counter in inventory (like essences system) for each item?

When we have in example 100 locks or 100 energy kits, u need to scroll all ur inventory to delete or use other items, its so annoying.

ty for read this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

about that, im agree PL system its a lil broken, but atm one thing to make the economy so bad is a waste of potions bought in EVA in guild hall to run elites.

A lot of us are running elites everyday, and spend millions of gold on potions (average of 100-200potions/run), what never return and that gold dissapear from game.

ty for reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL
    Actually, I miss the high mana and health regen that existed in PL. I never thought it was broken. Instead, it was always a tradeoff you had to make.... You could use gear with higher regen, or gear with higher stats or damage. It was something to consider when deciding on your gear. It would be nice if that sort of element was introduced to AL just to give us more options. So I was very happy when I saw the haunted rings, and I like how some pets offer higher regen but lower stats.

One thing we are missing form AL on our stat page is an indicator which shows what our health and mana regen actually is. This was always present in PL. I'd like to see that added in an update sometime. I think regen just adds another element to the game which gives us more choices in customizing our character stats.

I think the problem in AL is that heal skills are so OP, so having them plus regen becomes too much. I'd like to see some more regen options in gear, and perhaps the scaling down of the heal skill for each class.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 01-19-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol