Thread: A slightly unusual nerf/buff request thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Epw, i think you are missing the point. Im fine with endgame pvp. Not great, but fine. I was great until i made a l76 bird that only has dragon ring. From there things turned to fine. But i really am still a beginner with bird.

But periodically, threads appear suggesting to nerf str sets. And i just suggested that, if you want real balance, dodge and str sets arent the real problem. It is the additional damage rings give to some classes that's the real threat. Its just my opinion, nothing more nothing less. I think the rings are OP, but i wont quit the game just because of the fact that they are there. Many birds, even after 2-3 years of playing, are still bad, 3pc or not. And then they make threads about nerfing str sets, almost threating that they will leave if their suggestions are not met. All i can say to them...bai bai, nobody will miss you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    Epw, i think you are missing the point. Im fine with endgame pvp. Not great, but fine. I was great until i made a l76 bird that only has dragon ring. From there things turned to fine. But i really am still a beginner with bird.

But periodically, threads appear suggesting to nerf str sets. And i just suggested that, if you want real balance, dodge and str sets arent the real problem. It is the additional damage rings give to some classes that's the real threat. Its just my opinion, nothing more nothing less. I think the rings are OP, but i wont quit the game just because of the fact that they are there. Many birds, even after 2-3 years of playing, are still bad, 3pc or not. And then they make threads about nerfing str sets, almost threating that they will leave if their suggestions are not met. All i can say to them...bai bai, nobody will miss you.
    The damage rings give? You're eithier blind or use 3pc rings as an excuse every time you lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    The damage rings give? You're eithier blind or use 3pc rings as an excuse every time you lose.
    If you have 5 dodge and 10 armor extra, on top of +10 dmg, you survive more to do more damage. So yea, 3pc ring have more damage than dragon rings if this is what you are arguing. If you would stop to think more, good things will happen. Eventually.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If you have 5 dodge and 10 armor extra, on top of +10 dmg, you survive more to do more damage. So yea, 3pc ring have more damage than dragon rings if this is what you are arguing. If you would stop to think more, good things will happen. Eventually.
    Isn't the point of the ring to give an advantage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Lol you are so oblivious and ignorant, idk why people continue to argue with you.
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    Isn't the point of the ring to give an advantage?
    yes
    but even then ive seen people with absolutely no rings (not even the one costing 10 plat)
    beat other endgamers with rings!
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Many birds, even after 2-3 years of playing, are still bad, 3pc or not. And then they make threads about nerfing str sets, almost threating that they will leave if their suggestions are not met. All i can say to them...bai bai, nobody will miss you.
    idk
    dollo will be pretty missed
    in addition he actually gave extremely solid reasoning as to why and how str sets should be nerfed
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes