Thread: please enlighten me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default please enlighten me

At work and i wanted to focus on priorities..

okay, this is the about the vials and really all items period, but will use vials as an example. Im just very curious why the update a day ago crashed vials. Now my concern isnt nesserarily vials them self (although a item with some worth to farm is gone) but its the effect period. I just never played a game that the market was so crazy. I thought the update was just to add a couple places it could drop from. But it seems as if they are dropping constantly due to the price crash. So as I said im more so concerned/curious about why exactly does every item in this game either crash or inflate no stability as ive seen other games for some reason the most common weapons still stayed stabile and have some worth. So overall economy in al is poor or with all do respect sts doesnt correctly make what i would assume basic alterations or perhaps the overall population is too small for the pure amount of the same items being introduced like every item possible to farm is under 5k or very rare so out of reach.. for now.

Ok im done. If you read ty if not no worries I understand.

Im sorry for the length and grammar. I stepped outside for a smoke and tryed to make it quick as possible in this 5 degree weather.
    Last edited by NorthernEcho; 01-16-2015 at 04:55 PM. Reason: I wanted to

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorthernEcho For This Useful Post: