Thread: Level 55 Survivability

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Level 55 Survivability

Okay... I want to play an important role in the party with the most survivability possible...

Full dex...Dual dex... Full int

Give me a rundown of the equipment sets which have the most survivability...

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warrbuxx View Post
    Okay... I want to play an important role in the party with the most survivability possible...
    This question requires two different answers. If you want to be important, then I think you need to be a full int mage, or at least a dex mage. That way your spells do the most damage and heal people the most. If you want "the most" survivability, then you need to be a paladin and wear bear gear. Your importance to the group falls overall, but you can be the last man standing in the case of a wipe.

In my opinion, I do not see much need for paladins. It takes forever to kill bosses with them, which is a major bummer in sewers, where bosses have tons of hps. Unless my group is totally out of sync, I can run a pure int staff mage and not have any problems with death, except the occasional fire grate critical, which kills everyone. My favorite group is 1 bear (who can tank), 2 bow birds and 2 full int staff mages. That group rocks everything.

The only time I am really happy to have a paladin is when we are deep into the level and wipe, with the paladin left standing. And honestly, if your group wipes like that, something is really, seriously, horribly wrong. People will usually give up at that point...quitters!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Paladins are there to tank and deal better damage than bears. Those who are playing paladin not to tank are wasting a party slot in my opinion. MM wand set (or enchanted) gives you more than enough survivability. If you need additional help then you're doing something wrong.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why gear so ugly... every crowl.the.same... ridiculous...