Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10,000th kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    I'll keep my eye out for shadow stuff!
    HerWolf already hinted at it but as a pure dex bird you might want to forget about the shadow stuff(INT) and look out of the DEATH sets(the DEX sets which are the better version of the VOID sets)....

Congrats on 10K....
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sometimes people refer to all three sets as shadow gear, because they come from the shadow caves. I know I have
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Congrats! 10K is a milestone to be proud of. I only harass someone about their kill rate if they start throwing "noob" at another player. Had one guy screaming, "Noob!" over and over at another player. Checked his kill rate (bird)--level 50 with about 5K kills. Told him with a kill rate like that, he had no right to be calling someone else a noob. I think he looked at mine (bird)--over 71K--because he shut up after that.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karmakali View Post
    Changed my mind.... you sir are now getting a present
    You can thank Twinktastical's epic cynicism for this one
    No, your auctally not getting him a present, without getting me one first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I gratz people for accomplishments. If I had seen your 10k chat, I would have gratz'd you. I gratz people for levels if I see it. Or when they put on new gear, etc. It's kind of fun to help people's day along and gratz is not difficult.

Other people gratz me if they see me level and it's very nice of them. I just think it's part of making the game a bit friendlier and more fun. And I try to thank people when they say nice things to me. It makes the playground a nicer place to be.

So gratz!

(Note I said nice things, not creepy. There IS a line :P )

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In reply to the OP:
    More and more ppl resort now to powerlevelling (this is a real problem IMO, since they don't take the time to LEARN the game and the skills, and as such, become crappy "high levelled" players. I play with those on a day to day basis, unfortunately) which is why you see so many high levels with low kill counts.

Regarding powerlevelling:
    the ONLY reason I'd support powerlevelling is someone who already has a high level character, wants to make an alt.
    It's a real bore going through the same quests, which is also why you see quite some high level chars with barely any quests completed.
    ;]
    IGN: adwinp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adwin View Post
    In reply to the OP:
    More and more ppl resort now to powerlevelling (this is a real problem IMO, since they don't take the time to LEARN the game and the skills, and as such, become crappy "high levelled" players. I play with those on a day to day basis, unfortunately) which is why you see so many high levels with low kill counts.

Regarding powerlevelling:
    the ONLY reason I'd support powerlevelling is someone who already has a high level character, wants to make an alt.
    It's a real bore going through the same quests, which is also why you see quite some high level chars with barely any quests completed.
    ;]
    I have 3 chains of quests completed, which i did to get in a guild and trust me i hated those 2 hours. You shouldn't judge people based on quests done and pve kills. I've seen plenty noobs with alot of kills (Risefromashes). And i've seen legit players with very little kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congrats - that is alot of playing - honestly... Congrat!!! My mage - now 50 lvl - not far from 51 has almost 25,000 kills I didn't know that was such a hugh deal - that is cool... I had to log on to check. keep going. Hope to see you in play sometime - under AlDover - mage...

Have fun.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersteak View Post
    I have 3 chains of quests completed, which i did to get in a guild and trust me i hated those 2 hours. You shouldn't judge people based on quests done and pve kills. I've seen plenty noobs with alot of kills (Risefromashes). And i've seen legit players with very little kills.
    those "legit players with very little kills" were powered to an endgame level most likely (45+). They're also most likely to be a player's alt, meaning it's not their main. People's mains are the ones you judge the quests, kill count to determine story skill...

I look noobish only because I live for pvp.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

when u hit 25k shoot me a pm and ill give you a prize
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    those "legit players with very little kills" were powered to an endgame level most likely (45+). They're also most likely to be a player's alt, meaning it's not their main. People's mains are the ones you judge the quests, kill count to determine story skill...

I look noobish only because I live for pvp.
    Amen
    /tenchars
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting