Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mean 56s!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry mean 56s!

well i was standing in the CS room with 4 56s and i congratulated them on reaching it and they did not reply than i sent them friend request and none accepted. i have one level 56 friend who refuses to help! she was in the cs room and asked her to help on keeper runs and she refused. and now i ask is there a nice lvl 56?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I am sorry you had a bad experience, but you have to realize that 55s/56s get bombarded by PMs and friend requests and often if I accept them I then get spam-invited to Frozen Nightmares or Forest Haven, when I am trying to do my own quests/leveling/whatever. I only accept friend requests from people I have played with...no one is obligated to accept random friend requests, nor is anyone obligated to stop what they are doing to come help someone else if they are already busy.

As far as your friend refusing to do Keeper runs, a lot of 55s/56s are totally sick of Keeper, as most have done the Cyber quests for at least one account and are sick of it. Not to mention Keeper does not drop any real good loot for most 50+.

If you want to add my Warrior or Mage, I will do runs with you if I am online, I am still leveling those just let me know your in-game name.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 03-02-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

emmm... i think when ur lvl 56 u get a lot of pms... and after responding the first hundrets ur annoied...
    and i think not everyone is accepting friend requests from everyone... i accept only from ppl i know from playing..
    and i wouldnt ever do 1 keeper run more even some pays me a million
    we all had already the pain with the cyber quests some months ago... iam really disgusted to kill keeper once more after collecting 450 totems in all...

conclusion: i understand the due of the 56s.... i would probably do same....
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    think not everyone is accepting friend requests from everyone... i accept only from ppl i know from playing..
    and i wouldnt ever do 1 keeper run more even some pays me a million
    I am really trying to limit my friends as well to those people that I have played with and know. It isn't anything personal. I think a lot of people are this way as well.

As for keeper runs --- maybe if someone payed me a million.

Seriously, if I never do another keeper run, I will be ok. I feel like I have run that board a 1000 times in doing cyber quests -- and that may be close to the truth. Uhhh. Get hives thinking about it. So don't be too quick to judge. 50s use to get the same rap before the cap raise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hey thanks!!!! my in game name is superss but i cant come on line now. oh and the requests i know what you mean same happens to me in forest haven
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    I am really trying to limit my friends as well to those people that I have played with and know. It isn't anything personal. I think a lot of people are this way as well.

As for keeper runs --- maybe if someone payed me a million.

Seriously, if I never do another keeper run, I will be ok. I feel like I have run that board a 1000 times in doing cyber quests -- and that may be close to the truth. Uhhh. Get hives thinking about it. So don't be too quick to judge. 50s use to get the same rap before the cap raise.
    ok thanks!
    Gotta catch em all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I will add you later on today when I am online
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not only keeper runs but I feel the same way about hideout too. Getting to 56 with hideout combined with the ease of that level has me rarely going in their except to help friends reach 56 for a few runs. I think stronghold is more fun. And yesterday we cleared out Shadow Cave 5. That's fun!
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Red face nice 56

Quote Originally Posted by superss View Post
    well i was standing in the CS room with 4 56s and i congratulated them on reaching it and they did not reply than i sent them friend request and none accepted. i have one level 56 friend who refuses to help! she was in the cs room and asked her to help on keeper runs and she refused. and now i ask is there a nice lvl 56?!
    sorry if it was me i am at work and i was afk but i was in cs thank you for the congrats if it was me and sorry for your bad experience with other players....i understand there is alot of 56 players that pay no attention but u do have to understand they recieve alot of invites, pms, and friend requests........Obamahealth is a nice 56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I think people who friend randomly are rude, so I have a different take on the "mean" level 56s. I think most 56s are pretty nice. They usually respond well when I compliment them on their helms. I also know some people are time-limited so I understand when someone, yes even a level 56, does not respond. I also understand not everyone speaks English or speaks English well. I also think there is no obligation on any strangers' part to change their game for another stranger except in terms of bannable offenses. Do you understand?

BTW, no one has a right to be on any one else's friend list. You earn it. What did you do to earn your place on their list?
    Last edited by Fyrce; 03-02-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My main is "only" level 52, but I blanket ignore all friend requests made in townes and any made in dungeons from people who haven't even gone through a full level with me.

My "friends" list tends to be small, so I don't get spam invites all of the time.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I can't agree with your definition of mean.

i congratulated them on reaching it and they did not reply

You have to remember that this is a mobile MMO and they could be on the phone or in conversation with someone else or texting.

i sent them friend request and none accepted

It's unreasonable to expect people to accept a friends request. They know that some low level players try to befriend high level players solely to beg from them, things like items, gold, and powerlevelling. That's not a friend. A friend is someone you want to game with. It takes two. Sure you want to game with any higher level player because you can learn from them, but you will get more acceptances if you wait till the end of a run you are doing together and make the request as a form of a compliment. Like, just before boss you add them.

she was in the cs room and asked her to help on keeper runs and she refused

You were asking to be power-levelled, which is seriously frowned upon. And now you are calling her mean because she wouldn't power-level you. In my opinion, the person who is being mean here is not your friend.

You should be running in your appropriate level, not hanging out with the high levels begging for free services. You should be making friends with people who are the same level as you. You should not expect others to just drop everything (texting, phone whatever) to serve your needs (easy chair path to the top). And you need to stop calling people "mean" in retaliation for not paying attention to you.

When you get to level 56 you will be the same, you'll see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

people r busy dude.... nowadays everyone is busy in pl. A 56 wont help a 50... like a 56 wont help a 10. Same thing for them/us :/. But i would help u when i had time
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

u say ur frd dosent help? did u ask him only once or many times cuz i deleted my frd list over this, i am not even that high lvl "53" and my frd list contains ppl from 40-55 before i deleted and they keep on asking i do a couple runs for them and next u noe, im the guy to go to for runs and that was my biggest mistake. my advice is just go play or make a room and ppl will come, sometime i do runs at crush i let as low as lvl 20 play so just join and u never noe. I got to lvl 53 by doing runs bymelf so instead of relying on ppl do it ur self
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I think people who friend randomly are rude, so I have a different take on the "mean" level 56s. I think most 56s are pretty nice. They usually respond well when I compliment them on their helms. I also know some people are time-limited so I understand when someone, yes even a level 56, does not respond. I also understand not everyone speaks English or speaks English well. I also think there is no obligation on any strangers' part to change their game for another stranger except in terms of bannable offenses. Do you understand?

BTW, no one has a right to be on any one else's friend list. You earn it. What did you do to earn your place on their list?
    Agreed.

Much like if a beggar comes up to you and you refuse to give him money, i don't see that as being rude/mean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

They actually did nothing wrong and are not required to help people because they're now 56.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I think everyone on this thread is digging too deep. Superss, did it ever strike you that they might've been afk?
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default afk

i was afk lol i might have been the meanie bcuz i was on at that time but reading forums but anyways......i take time to help my friends all the time people that actually talk and play not beg i even help people on lower levels all the time. I have many friends on Twitter that play Pocket Legends and we all help each other. if you want to join us my twit name is ObamahealthPL........c you guys in the game......I love Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes u are obama even tho I don't agree with the obama health bill lol

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I love puppies.... Sue me :P
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.