Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Announcing the Pocket Legends Fan-Site

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but...why? I see that it has a lot of the same threads and stuff but is yet another forum to check on, when we have a perfectly good one right here. I mean what does it provide that is different? Custom avatars?
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well i think its a great idea, obviuosly this is just one more site for the more in depth players. Looks good, reccommend people join!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JemNI View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but...why? I see that it has a lot of the same threads and stuff but is yet another forum to check on, when we have a perfectly good one right here. I mean what does it provide that is different? Custom avatars?
    Come on over and check it out, there are many features in it, more then I can even list! Read the 1st post of this thread were I have screenshots and details.

Just a quick recap:

Chatbox:

-Instant refresh (no lag!)

-Choose from HUNDREDS of different text colors! Even input your own HTML color code!

-Over 50+ Smilies/Emotes to choose from!

-View the chat archives (lets you go back and see all the past conversations)

Reputation Point System:

-Make a good and constructive/helpful post or thread and a player might see it and give you a point for it!

-Give a Positive point to someone for a good, constructive, helpful post…or if someone is being obnoxious and unfriendly, go ahead and give them a Negative point!

-Your current amount of Reputation Points show up below your avatar in your profile and in every post you make so you can really show off all them points you got!

Activity Point System:

-Automatically receive ‘activity points’ for every post you make, every thread you start, and a daily bonus amount of points everyday that you’ve been a member.

-The more you post, and the longer you’ve been a member…the more points you earn!

Custom Avatar Images:

-Ability to make and use a custom image as your avatar picture

-No pre-set avatar images that you have to use…simply make your avatar picture anything you want! (as long as the image isn’t copyrighted, contains nudity…ect)

Thread Title Color:

-When you create a thread, you can choose the color that you want the title to be!

-Choose from over 10+ different colors to use as your threads title color so that it really stands out and catches peoples eye!

Usergroups:

-Start out as a simple member and work your way up the ranks with over 7+ unique colored Usergroups, unlocking new fame and bonus features!

Post-A-Holics:

-For all those post-a-holics, you can now receive recognition by seeing your very own name in the ‘Todays top 20 Posters” and/or “Overall Top 20 Posters”

Memberlist:

-Sort through and view every member with ability to search by member, or ability to see the whole entire list

-View a members ‘join date’, post count, last visit, and even there avatar picture in the list

Plus multiple events, contests, discussions...and more.

40+ members in just over 2 days also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

And I'm one of those fine members
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Friendly 'bump'

New features are being planned to be added to the site shortly, so stay tuned and get ready