Thread: Something happened last Jan. 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Something happened last Jan. 6

The game is unplayable now. Constant ping spike, DC, and sometimes can't even load the game.
    I'm playing on Chrome with a high speed internet and PC set up just for gaming.

It all started last January 6 or 7. Please put it back the way it was before, devs!

Its happening not only on me but with my friends on different and far places from where I live.

Unplayable game will make even the most the enthusiastic gamers quit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forumspammer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Did u try clearing all cache data from other apps? Try to clear the BD maybe?

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I had the same issue, it also happened around jan 6 or 7.

The cache clearing didn't do anything, nor did the uninstall/re-install if chromes old and new, re-downloading AL, changing some chrome flags, even playing it on torch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Did u try clearing all cache data from other apps? Try to clear the BD maybe?
    I already did, and also tried those fixes here in forum. Nothing worked, I'm convinced its either new chrome update or the game itself is the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I feel the same! Frustrated everytime i try to lauch the game thinking its being fixed! Some random good ping but unplayable and dc almost everytime you try to run any map..I tried support but all they blame is my connection but by the looks of it almost all complaining players have same week or even day when this issue started, coincidence?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Same happens to me as well until now I can't play AL. After the winter event ends the lag and dc started to occur. I think this is not a coincidence, something was change on their part. Please put it back the way it was devs. It 's very frustrating.

Robhawk

I have that problem too... i just wont investigate and try from time to time and if it wont get better soon ill gonna play something else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

.... where you from guys? And what connection do you used.? Name of company. ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Screen freeze. It's getting worse. --"
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

I called the customer service from my internet connection today, they found nothing but the right amount of speed that we are paying for, in short no slow connection issues at all to make the game go 100k ping. However, I went on an internet cafe with different broadband and the game went smooth there. On the other day as well, I went on another internet cafe with the same broadband as what I used and AL didnt work there too!

This is so weird and I dont know who to blame. I tried 4 devices using my home connection, nothing changes. I look like an idiot here that keeps complaining on my internet connection when the rest of my family members has no problems on it.
    Is it possible that the internet provider wont be compatible in the game anymore? Sounds weird but thats the only thing I can think of atm ._.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Same. After event update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    I called the customer service from my internet connection today, they found nothing but the right amount of speed that we are paying for, in short no slow connection issues at all to make the game go 100k ping. However, I went on an internet cafe with different broadband and the game went smooth there. On the other day as well, I went on another internet cafe with the same broadband as what I used and AL didnt work there too!

This is so weird and I dont know who to blame. I tried 4 devices using my home connection, nothing changes. I look like an idiot here that keeps complaining on my internet connection when the rest of my family members has no problems on it.
    Is it possible that the internet provider wont be compatible in the game anymore? Sounds weird but thats the only thing I can think of atm ._.
    4 devices on home connection? What's your router speed? 2.4 ghz?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I've also been getting horrible ping spikes one second i'll be sitting at 65 ping the next my screen is completely frozen and up to 10k ping. After 5 seconds it's back to 65 ping. I've checked everything on my end as well. I wasn't having this problem until after the event ended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    4 devices on home connection? What's your router speed? 2.4 ghz?
    idk ._. I am nub about this thing but I dont use all 4 devices at once. When I play AL, my normal ping is 300ish which is kinda enough for me to go tombs, arena and pvp. But atm, my normal ping is already 1.4k for a min then goes 100k whenever i remap or even just stand in the map @@

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    idk ._. I am nub about this thing but I dont use all 4 devices at once. When I play AL, my normal ping is 300ish which is kinda enough for me to go tombs, arena and pvp. But atm, my normal ping is already 1.4k for a min then goes 100k whenever i remap or even just stand in the map @@
    Take a picture of your router and send it to me on Line. 2.4 GHz routers struggle to deliver a stable connection these days to something even as simple as AL.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

STS has stated they are aware of communication problem they've been trying to fix. It sounds like it can cause disconnects if you live or your internet connection has enough latency or you are far enough away (which also increases latency). I see my client having the same spikes in my ping but I just get a pause here or there not DC's anymore... for someone in say Asia or India this could easily cause a DC I'm sure. Anyhow I know they are actively working on this and haven't forgotten about it... I know that doesn't really help but I thought I'd pass the info on anyhow.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    STS has stated they are aware of communication problem they've been trying to fix. It sounds like it can cause disconnects if you live or your internet connection has enough latency or you are far enough away (which also increases latency). I see my client having the same spikes in my ping but I just get a pause here or there not DC's anymore... for someone in say Asia or India this could easily cause a DC I'm sure. Anyhow I know they are actively working on this and haven't forgotten about it... I know that doesn't really help but I thought I'd pass the info on anyhow.
    Im back in india.... no connection problems here. I think theres something else causing the problem. Ill see what i can.