Sorcerers: 223
    Warriors: 172

TOTAL POSTS TO DATE
    Unique Screenshots: 7,580
    Total Runs Completed By Players: 20,486

Name:  AvgTimes.JPG
Views: 237
Size:  42.7 KB
    * NOTE: This is number of players that completed a map (full party counts as 4 runs)

Name:  Week2CloseStats.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  96.3 KB
    Name:  Week2ClickStats.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  56.8 KB
    Last edited by GoodSyntax; 02-17-2015 at 08:05 PM.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If you weren't married already, I'd totally propose. I love a man who digs stats....
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    If you weren't married already, I'd totally propose. I love a man who digs stats....
    Love is in the air...

Love crafting coming to arlor:P

Edit: And those vanities are just awesome! Just feeling bad that I couldn't get much time to even complete a single map on mage. But I am going to try completely for that tank one!!!!
    Last edited by GuardianTwo; 02-17-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek View Post
    Hi there!

To update you all on my last post, the vanities associated with this contest are NOT trade-able and will not be in the future. Have fun!
    Thanks for the update Seo!

So, folks, this means that the only way to get these vanities is to EARN them.

Wear them proudly!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodsyntax View Post
    thanks for the update seo!

So, folks, this means that the only way to get these vanities is to earn them.

Wear them proudly!
    no no and no, these vanitys are announced after week 1 and 2, so now no one can't get and exclusive vanity if not start from beginning of event
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    no no and no, these vanitys are announced after week 1 and 2, so now no one can't get and exclusive vanity if not start from beginning of event
    But it was announced already before week 1 , that there will be something unique given by sts to the ones who completes the challenge and earn it.

Nice Art
    Need help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTwo View Post
    But it was announced already before week 1 , that there will be something unique given by sts to the ones who completes the challenge and earn it.
    thats not true.

If they give that vanitys (season 1 heraltics recoloured) im so srry but i give up whit that game and they gonna lose other plat user customer.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

thats not true.

If they give that vanitys (season 1 heraltics recoloured) im so srry but i give up whit that game and they gonna lose other plat user customer.
    Ok as the trends go, STS is giving mostly recoloured of the old things in such events . So I was already expecting some recoloured vanity, or some simple banner which would be UNTRADEABLE from when I had read that sts gonna give something as gift for hardwork. And I think many players must be thinking the same way.

Nice Art
    Need help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Wrong. This thread has mentioned that Remiem had said STS will give a small gift for everyone who completed all weekly challenge map since before event was under way on February 2. At the time the participating guilds and players didn't know what the reward was. Read through this thread. There is a post where Kali said STS might even be too busy for banner. For all I know they might just end up giving each player who complete the challenge a bunch of VIP lix and kits and call it STS gift. And yet, as nebulous as the reward was three weeks ago, hundreds of players completed the first and second week. To me, it all boils down to the question whether you like running elite for the sheer fun of it, and this contest has upped the fun quotient a hundredfold, and whether you would do the elite contest, exclusive vanity or not.

As Kali said on another thread, this is a player-sponsored, player-run event. Players put up the money and eggs for prize and have been working on the herculean job of processing the data, unpaid and on their own time. It is not their job to ask STS to show some token of appreciation for people participating in the event, but they did. The decision to approve the request and to decide what to give rests on STS and not on Kali's event team. The way I see it they have excelled even STS in sparking renewed interest in elite runs, with their own money and their own time. The exclusive vanity is just icing on the cake. I think it's ironic, not to mention belittling, how anyone can see only the vanity and not the entire contest, the people who manage it and those who run it, and the fun of it.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok as the trends go, STS is giving mostly recoloured of the old things in such events . So I was already expecting some recoloured vanity, or some simple banner which would be UNTRADEABLE from when I had read that sts gonna give something as gift for hardwork. And I think many players must be thinking the same way.
    srry but wasn't announced at start event i can say i prefer that vanity than 99m in my stash.

Also when it was announced they should move to OFFICIAL section, and not saw there yet

I suggest to chance for a NO EXCLUSIVE regard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

srry but wasn't announced at start event i can say i prefer that vanity than 99m in my stash.

Also when it was announced they should move to OFFICIAL section, and not saw there yet

I suggest to chance for a NO EXCLUSIVE regard
    Ok give that 99m to me and take my all runs on your name :P
    And I would just buy the original heraldic SI

Nice Art
    Need help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok give that 99m to me and take my all runs on your name :P
    And I would just buy the original heraldic SI
    the original heraltic isnt a vanity so u cant use it when u running maps.

If they announced that at start ill be the top 1 from contest if needed.

Now they only show u 'see thats the vanity u gonna never earn'.

Im really raging

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Wrong. This thread has mentioned that Remiem had said STS will give a small gift for everyone who completed all weekly challenge map since before event was under way on February 2. At the time the participating guilds and players didn't know what the reward was. Read through this thread. There is a post where Kali said STS might even be too busy for banner. For all I know they might just end up giving each player who complete the challenge a bunch of VIP lix and kits and call it STS gift. And yet, as nebulous as the reward was three weeks ago, hundreds of players completed the first and second week. To me, it all boils down to the question whether you like running elite for the sheer fun of it, and this contest has upped the fun quotient a hundredfold, and whether you would do the elite contest, exclusive vanity or not.

As Kali said on another thread, this is a player-sponsored, player-run event. Players put up the money and eggs for prize and have been working on the herculean job of processing the data, unpaid and on their own time. It is not their job to ask STS to show some token of appreciation for people participating in the event, but they did. The decision to approve the request and to decide what to give rests on STS and not on Kali's event team. The way I see it they have excelled even STS in sparking renewed interest in elite runs, with their own money and their own time. The exclusive vanity is just icing on the cake. I think it's ironic, not to mention belittling, how anyone can see only the vanity and not the entire contest, the people who manage it and those who run it, and the fun of it.
    Sorry, but i dont think i should go throguh entire thread to find out that there will be something else on the table. The main post should mention this, and it did not, so players may not be happy. I did not participate in this cos gold or grimm eggs are not an issue for me, but had i known there will be exclusive vanities given out, even recoloured, i may have given this a go. I find this lack of information very unfair to the rest of us as i think everyone should be given a chance to get this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Sorry, but i dont think i should go throguh entire thread to find out that there will be something else on the table. The main post should mention this, and it did not, so players may not be happy. I did not participate in this cos gold or grimm eggs are not an issue for me, but had i known there will be exclusive vanities given out, even recoloured, i may have given this a go. I find this lack of information very unfair to the rest of us as i think everyone should be given a chance to get this.
    It was mentioned in the main thread first post with read letters once sts had announced...
    Edit:the first para now in that post was written there from that time, other things are only added now.

Nice Art
    Need help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    But sheer guild size does theoretically play a major, perhaps unfair, role here. Enigmatic is half the size of ER, and I know the roster of participants for large ER guild contests are much, much bigger than the number of players who took part in the Enigmatic OCD contest.

Isn't that an inevitable disadvantage between guilds?
    Also are we allowed to solo the maps?
    Was just reading up all posts again and read this and kinda lol'ing Enigmatic is 1st XD

Nice Art
    Need help?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Yes, people are sad that they didn't run the elites from start and wouldn't get the vanity. Yes people are sad the vanity isn't tradeable. But non of us knew what the end result and gifts would be. Speaking as a member of Crisis of Faith I ll say we didn't run the contest for the gift. We ran because we liked it. We ran because we started building up as a strong unified guild. Many even ran for the aps and the loot drops. So blaming sts or anybody for it isn't right. It was with our own will we ran these elites. I am just saying.

And on the thank you note I would like to thank and congratulate the whole team running this competition. We are having a lot of fun cheers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The thing is 'once sts has announced it' we are challenging the timing of this announcement. I personally dont like these vanities, but had they been more nice, then i would have lost a chance of getting them due to lack of transparency and bad timing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

thats not true.

I see. So you too understand the value of exclusiveness. So I think you can understand why people who anticipated this event, followed every update, decided to join on the spot, checked the thread multiple times before it was launched, worked on mobilizing friends and guildies to run the event, will want this vanity--a recolored though it is--to be exclusive

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I see. So you too understand the value of exclusiveness. So I think you can understand why people who anticipated this event, followed every update, decided to join on the spot, checked the thread multiple times before it was launched, worked on mobilizing friends and guildies to run the event, will want this vanity--a recolored though it is--to be exclusive
    When it comes to exclusive items that come with bragging rights and inherent collectors value they just should not be given out like that. First of all, it should be announced in the announcement section, it was not. Once again we do not want sts to take them from you guys, but we want you to help us press this issue further, that exclusive items, regardless of their shape and colour should not be given out before a fromal announcement is made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    When it comes to exclusive items that come with bragging rights and inherent collectors value they just should not be given out like that. First of all, it should be announced in the announcement section, it was not. Once again we do not want sts to take them from you guys, but we want you to help us press this issue further, that exclusive items, regardless of their shape and colour should not be given out before a fromal announcement is made.
    The last forbearers also were a secret prize during a video contest, I didn't have a screen recorder back then but you didn't hear me getting all mad about it.