Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default Last Post!

Hey everyone,

It's been about 4-5 years since I started this game lol. Long journey, new friends, old friends, memories and controversies, all of them co-existed. Starting my pocket legends PVP career as a level 12 bear koreanxtwink? And then I think I met bossology and divinerusher (fight)? by creating a bear named sitandcry. I was the biggest troublemaker, come to think of it lol creating so many haters through rushing and the ego, which provoked the bad side of me haha. Man those forgotten bows were opop, but indeed it was fun to play 18 bird as Adroitbow and veiocity. I was really terrible at all the levels and I even remember making my first 15 mage and giving it a 100 kill boost, just for that "good" kdr LOL. My bird used to merge up to 23 games easily and I coincidentally met wrathfuls, Unicorn land, fairy tale members and my current squad lol. I guess my bird seemed appetizing to most of the players up there, so I decided to make a 23 mage named ilipoloili. Just to expand my talent as a mage, I joined <Dissidents of Go> and served under Jop. In my opinion, if you truly want to become a professional PVP players, all of you should start with joining Dissidents of Go. I met carla through Dissidents of Go and we decided to leave DOG together, due to the constant teaming that we had to face. After leaving Dissidents of Go, I met Corey, Dustin, Sara, Toxiclife, Jason, Caleb, Nate, Ben, Jazzy, Rose and the other Ben. You guys are the true legends of low level, and I will miss all of you. Even though some of you quit, I hope you guys can see this once in your lifetime lol. Yes! I remember all of you. As Forgotten bows were coming to an end, I met two adroit players named Sam and Ryan. You guys were the first and the best trio to play with. Fighting against the best DOG crew with lower levels and putting out wins, despite losses was a miracle. Special thanks to both of you. As Forgotten Bows were out of its "opness," talon was my next choice. There might have been some players who started with high heal, but I think I can pretty much claim that I started the talon tank / high heal business at 30 (You can disagree with me) lol. However, as I shared my build with some of my friends, my 5 heal build got leaked and new players became a threat to me. To win against the new, incoming challengers, I had to develop variety of builds, spending 2-3 hours on build tests and 100+ plats, just to end up with the builds listed on my guide. Trust me, all of you guys should try to create your own build first, because not only does it aid in allowing you to comprehend the bases of mage at lower levels, but also gives you a pat in the back for coming up with such an awesome build xD. 30 to 31, Depreciate, dang you just left me behind like that and never came back. I miss you man. I somehow got Jeesu (SLAZA) to start this game with me and yes, Jeesu wasn't the best in the beginning. However, he built his own career as a 35 bear, and I think it is alright to say he is one of the top 35 bears out there. Jeesu, special thanks to you. Undiscovered! We apparently got close lol I don't really remember how but you were a really good bear and still is one. I appreciate both of you, Slaza and Undiscovered, for helping me out against anonymous and xclusivity. Applauds to annonymous and xclusivity for being a real challenge. Swagrose / azemage, LOL you guys are so cute together. One of the best 31 mages I have ever seen, claps to both of you. Hmm Ayepro (Dennis), Swagtony (Tony), Temn and Idk how many other people I should mention but, I appreciate all of you for being in this long, meaningful journey with me. Daniel (Rescind) hyung, thanks! Envenoms aka piqqy (Hyung, thanks a lot also) and a big special thanks to NCT (Naver Cafe Team), the only Korean community guild living in Pocket Legends. 감사합니다 NCT, Thanks!

I just wanted to reveal my secret builds and I think this will be helpful to most of the players our there, if used right.

6 bom 5 bov 1 frost 5 fire 5 heal 6 light 1 drain 1 icestorm

Gear (Halloween int set / str set)

Ring (Champion's fine platinum band? 10 dmg 2 crit or Acroobat's idk the name 2 dodge 8 armor ring)

Stats (22 int all dex)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rollieup (40 bear build)

6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 4 beckon 3 stomp 1 cs 1 sms 6 evade 6 taunt

Gear (plat pack or int set hallo + plat pack sword and shield or reaper and bone cage << beastttttttttt)

Ring (Same as mage)

Stats (122 str all dex or 75 str for reaper bears + all dex)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coordinate (35 mage build)

6 bom 6 bov 4 heal 5 fire 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 4 drain 1 ms

Gear (Voodoo pin + halloween str set for crit + same ring as mage 31 and shivering shield)

Stats: 75 int all dex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OfficialJun (27 mage build)

Tournament winning build (SSC)

6 bom 4 bov 5 heal 6 light 1 drain 1 fire 1 frost 1 icestorm 1 ms

55 int all dex

Gear: Earthquake int set / crystalline int set

+

l27 forgotten bow / paw build

6 bom 6 bov 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 3 fire 1 heal 1 ms 1 drain

Gear: 25 pink paw / 26-27 pink fb + Halloween int set (Dodge helps) + same ring as to 31 mage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all! I always said I am going to quit, but I never did. So, this time, I deleted all my characters to prove that I am quitting lol. All that time. Always remember, making money isn't that hard because I started with 160k and rolled it up to 8 mil through merching. However, Pvp needs time and practice, as well as build researches by yourself. Best wishes for all the incoming low level players, and a warm thanks to all my friends.

To all my Korean friends, Gomawoh!

-Jun- Forever Artplay.

1/20/15
    Last edited by Jyuu1205; 01-21-2015 at 09:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jyuu1205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

GL irl again dude. Also you forgot to say you met me after dog .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

bye D: gonna miss yew
    nothing lasts forever

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    bye D: gonna miss yew
    Jesus, I am so sorry burn. Forgot about you, scary, thewhaly, ren, mizzes. Sorry guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Thanks for making your final mark with the tournament.

One of the very few oldies I truly have respect for.
    By rushing me on my 30 Mage way back when, you gave me a whole new outlook on PVP. It may not have been good, because my outlook was "Win at all costs, once you do that, you can brag like this Mage killing me!". That really stuck to me, even if it was kind of egotistical at the time. I tried super hard, made my own builds, and it turned me into a very good (not trying to sound egotistical) pvper that I am now. Thank you for the philosophy you have given me on PvP. It truly has helped.
    Also, what Jun said it true everyone. 160k to 8mil is very possible if you merch. I'm making (roughly) about 1.5-2m a week just in profit now due to merching, and I started with a 50k loan from my best friend, my brother, Mason.

Jun, thank you for everything, and you will be missed, especially in the low level brackets.
    -Lost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Sad to see yet another good friend leave. I'm sure I'll be quitting not too long from now also, been slowing down a lot on how much I play PL and how much I post on here.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

11. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Thanks for making your final mark with the tournament.

One of the very few oldies I truly have respect for.
    By rushing me on my 30 Mage way back when, you gave me a whole new outlook on PVP. It may not have been good, because my outlook was "Win at all costs, once you do that, you can brag like this Mage killing me!". That really stuck to me, even if it was kind of egotistical at the time. I tried super hard, made my own builds, and it turned me into a very good (not trying to sound egotistical) pvper that I am now. Thank you for the philosophy you have given me on PvP. It truly has helped.
    Also, what Jun said it true everyone. 160k to 8mil is very possible if you merch. I'm making (roughly) about 1.5-2m a week just in profit now due to merching, and I started with a 50k loan from my best friend, my brother, Mason.

Jun, thank you for everything, and you will be missed, especially in the low level brackets.
    -Lost
    Ugh lol back in the days and even in the most recent, I tend to rush new mages that I see. Apparently, that was the best way to get close with the opponents for me lol. I am glad that I was able to provide you a different vision of PVP. Thank you for your respect and also, thank you for this glorious tournament on the last minute. Stay strong and I wish you the best luck in low level pvp. Another special thanks for the warm paragraph. I never knew you were Lost! Wish I could have known earlier.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jyuu1205 For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    Sad to see yet another good friend leave. I'm sure I'll be quitting not too long from now also, been slowing down a lot on how much I play PL and how much I post on here.
    Pvping with you at 30-35 was truly amazing, thanks for the memories Scary!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jyuu1205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    Ugh lol back in the days and even in the most recent, I tend to rush new mages that I see. Apparently, that was the best way to get close with the opponents for me lol. I am glad that I was able to provide you a different vision of PVP. Thank you for your respect and also, thank you for this glorious tournament on the last minute. Stay strong and I wish you the best luck in low level pvp. Another special thanks for the warm paragraph. I never knew you were Lost! Wish I could have known earlier.
    Yeah, haha. Not many people even remember Lost, unfortunately. All good things must come to an end eventually, though. I miss those days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Sad to see another old 30-35 pvp player leave PL. I've been slowly becoming inactive myself due to the community and activeness of 30-40 pvp. Been fun playing with you years ago. Gl irl bud.

-Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled_35 View Post
    Sad to see another old 30-35 pvp player leave PL. I've been slowly becoming inactive myself due to the community and activeness of 30-40 pvp. Been fun playing with you years ago. Gl irl bud.

-Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boiledddd! Bes 35 mage :P thanks! Forgot to mention you and so many other people, apologies. Thanks for the good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Jesus, I am so sorry burn. Forgot about you, scary, thewhaly, ren, mizzes. Sorry guys!
    haaha its cool dw, im trying ur 27mage but i cant be bothered levelling so im staying 25 xD sad too see u go, though u said that last time and u were back within a week
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    haaha its cool dw, im trying ur 27mage but i cant be bothered levelling so im staying 25 xD sad too see u go, though u said that last time and u were back within a week
    To prevent that, I deleted all my characters xD. Going to miss you a lot Burn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Goodluck in your future dog ftw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What combo did u do for 35?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

thinking about deleting all mine soon, i need to quit soon xD
    nothing lasts forever

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You seem like a very respected player, sucks to see an another one go, good luck irl.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Title says this was your last post but you posted 5 more times, Nab

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

GL and HF in real life Jun

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Imcarla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Just saw this thread. Dude I never knew you too well and I never stuck around 30-35 ever since forgotten bows got introduced. But anyways, I still feel like I know you better than I do. I can at the very least say that I really enjoyed pvping with you during the small time that I did, and you are certainly a dang good pvper. Good luck in real life, and if anything changes be sure to hit up this community again! There's always people still hanging around.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: