Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    Thank you for these games Gary, and for (finally) making the decision to remove the older games from their update "limbo".

Best of luck with your future plans!

Axania
    I agree , Its been great game DL and great era , most amazing thing about it was waiting for events and stealing time to hide from RL to farm all events , well it did wake the sleeping child in me , beside i really got to know beautiful people and friends .
    But , in some funny way it reminds me of that movie (Trueman show )i think we all knew deep down that one day or another it had to end and we have to change channel lol .
    time to click that old icon (store) and see what we missed.
    It wasn't a surprise after all , its been like a year now with repeated events , well we had to read the signs .
    Any way , again thanks STS for great games and great virtual life you made for us all those years .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default amen

I was thinking this too lol but also sts should consider going out with a boom rather than a depressing "we give up and have fun with xpera and pirate vanities or a balloon for dotd...every day...for eternity" Bring back all old items and rare vanities then eh'?! Give us loyal players some juice to keep playing. That's not technically new either so really it wouldn't be going against your word
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    Just considered this... so we're stuck on a neverending cycle of Xperia buttons for deal of the day?

Can you guys at least spice up the batch a bit?

Sent from my GT-P3113

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

^yep. They could have planned the ending better, so it looks like the games were left hanging somewhere in the middle. But hey, new titles to look forward to, and these ones are still fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Dark Legends the best sts game!! I don't like the others...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloxl View Post
    Same here.

Sent From My Ghost Using Blood

Dark Legends - IGN : Apisyong
    Arcane Legends - IGN : Apisyong

Dont Look Back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

How can you not like pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

It was a good game but you have to admit PL is the best game STS has made :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lakersrockftw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know that no everyone like the DL but i think the best sts game, i only play this game and i don't like the other sts games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I see that posts comparing PL to AL that might lead to a flame war are being deleted, so, most respectfully, I ask, is there a proper place for me to post how I found the game AL to be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigiwren View Post
    I see that posts comparing PL to AL that might lead to a flame war are being deleted, so, most respectfully, I ask, is there a proper place for me to post how I found the game AL to be?
    Not really, you could try arcane legends suggestions and feedback which they did change a few things based off the early players complaints.
    They did change the stats so all stats add some health.
    But no fixed camera, not really sure why they did this, but they couldn't change it due to most of the the structures on the edge of the maps are single sided so it would screw up your view of the game supposedly.
    They said they didn't want to use up 1/4 of a players skills with a mandatory revive skill, which is why that's not in their.
    I don't really remember many other early on issues there were that went unadjusted, but whatever AL players love the game, let them play, and stay out of their way I guess.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tHelonestud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Wow, not the kind of post I was expecting to see when I was paroozing through the PL forums. It's shocking for sure (albeit it's been expected), Such a sad day! I remember first discovering PL way back in April 2010, Shame nearly only 5 years later it's no longer being supported/updated anymore

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zojak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think GOOD THING about dl is its graphics and pvp

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boogiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

After update.. why so much lagging?? My ping around 300 to 450 but still lagging... what is going on sir ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Well, Pocket Legends has certainly come a long way. Congrats on all the success with Pocket Legends, Gary (and the team who put so many hours into it.).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    What will happen too alll my Plat ? In The Games I have in B/G and In D/L will This be moved too A/L or Do we Lose All Our Plat As I just Spent £80,00 on 16k of plat on B/G And have quite a Few Hundered on Different Chars On D/L Can AnyOne let me Know Please.... Thanks Going Too Bury My Lilttle Mage on P/L Ebadebar Tears on My Eyes Here !!!
    Can Anyone from the Team Say about The Plat Please so I know if Im Moving it too A/L from D/L even if im just using it when A/L Has Events Or Buy Elix As I Cant get buy That Damn Spider.. Please tell me if I can Move the Plat I have on D/L Too A/L or Not ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I just dont understand Why Arcane Battle Grounds is getting Nothing and Closed (Eventually Lets Face Facts they all will) It Not even been going long And i know for Certainn People have been Spending large amount of Real Money On Buying Plat Me Being One Of Them So Why Is That Being Closed ?? Could I please have any Answer Also On Moving The Plat from D/L too A/L As You Know I have Been Playing Every Game you Guys Have Made Since Day One of Them Coming out Apart from P/L I didnt find that too untill a few months Later But was My First Love And STS Games are the only Games I ever played Since, I Know I might have been a Pain in the Butt Sometimes But as a Long time Player It Honestly only came from Not wanting Well Whats Happening Now !! going too miss D/L Allthough I know that was Dying like most of us for a Long Time !! But Why Battle Grounds ??? Please Will Someone Answer Me ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well if you guys would of read my past post, I said the devs were neglecting there babies and we the players suffer for it , I started in SL moved to DL and Al just was not my type, I really didn't expect a update. But would of loved the bad lag and steady DC in DL to be fixed. This is just another example how money has no regret, no emotions , no sadness , its whole purpose lure you the try and get more of it .Good luck on your mission on trying to get it ,just hope you guys still get the support you once did from us
    I like DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I never tought it would end this way.I spent so much time on PL and SL and with the platinum I bought im surprised that cap ain't 100 yet. I know that businesses have to do what's right to survive, but all I wish is an Angel set. I spent way too much time and money to let it go. If you can STS. I ensure you that I will visit all your games! By the way,Keep up the great work as always!

I'm Canadiantwink
    pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Welp, that's it for me. I hadn't been playing PL lately because I was waiting for any kind of of update, or at least some acknowledgement of the game's future. Check the forums for the first time in a while and here it is. I appreciate the closure, so that we're not continuing to sit around and wait, but at the same time disappointed that PL has been left behind. If you don't have the resources to support all your games, maybe you shouldn't be making new games. Just sayin'. I know it's probably more exciting for you guys to work on your newer games, but none of your games will have a future if you're spreading yourselves that thin.

One of the things that kept me playing PL for a long time was the commitment I saw to developing the game long-term, saying things like "we're going at least to level 100." Seeing it now abandoned makes me far less likely to plunge into another game, knowing how it's expiration date will always be looming. AL gets all the attention now, but maybe two years from now there'll be something else that leaves AL on the back burner. I've given every game you've created a shot, and they're all very well made and fun in their own way, but somehow none have duplicated the playability and addictiveness of PL from my perspective. So, this is where me and STS part ways, it would seem. I know "cutting the cord" was probably a tough decision for you all to make, but with that done, it unfortunately makes my decision all too easy. Good luck, guys, all the best.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

G its been a good run....I played since 2013 and its my 2nd year in PL
    Though i understand that u have only couple of peeps and updating 6 worldwide games...Just like the others..I tried Moving To AL But its too depressing seeing many peeps quitting..I didnt saw the Color of playing AL And i agree on a PL player said-"PL touched my heart and my soul" Good Luck on Life guys I will still stay loyal to PL cya guys Its been a good run