Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thank you very much for a wonderful game... pocket legends. It is my first mmo and most likely my last. Everything about the game is great, from the character design to the dungeon design, the camera effects... skill combos, crafting. Chat is easy to use. It's easy to find a game, create a party.

I've looked around for another mmo. I can't find anything like pocket legends. I have a lot of friends on the line app and we're all looking... at the same time most of us have decided to stick with PL until the bitter end.

I've made real friends on this game. People that I have met IRL:-)

Pocket Legends is a very charming game, it has heart. I just don't see that in other games. Perhaps that's because I have invested a good bit of time and money into the game, I don't know.

I had originally thought that perhaps the plat in my account would be better spent in AL... AL has a future. No... I'll finish what I started. Level my 76 bear to 77. Maybe there will even be time to level my 74 bird to 77. I really like the archer class, I'm kind of miffed that I'm not getting time to really learn...

With this announcement I am sure that pocket legends will cease to be a source of any revenue for you whatsoever. That will lead to the inevitable decision to shut the server down. Please give us notice of the shutoff date.

Thanks again for a great ride. Gonna miss Alterra...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to veiaflita For This Useful Post: