Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks for letting us know, to bad Arcane Battlegrounds didn't last long it was a fun game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremyfr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Battle Grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyfr View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, to bad Arcane Battlegrounds didn't last long it was a fun game.
    Omg I knew D/L was going No Where like most of Us old Time Players P/L was My First Love & Always will be, D/L In my Humble Opinion was The Best Game You Ever Made You Just didnt Or have enough Reaourses I guess to make it a Game It Could Have Been, So I went too BattleGround And Have Spend A Fortune Up to over £100 per Weeks Up too Two weeks ago as With getting the Same Answer From A Dev Case Closed Ping Light Bulb went off above my Head Im Totally Gutted This is a Good Game But With this game with No Update not even Our Thursday Small updates It cant go any where !! Except Die As its needs up dates as its a War Game !! I play A/L when it has events But The Fact you cant see what behind you if you move or whats beside you because the camera does not Move is what Just Keeps me Leaving it, Its Been A Very Long Run 2010/2011 So Sad hope they will realise if you dont UPDate with New Items People Dont Spend Money Its Really Simple... Cant Believe this R.I.P STS .... Really UpSet at this News...